PDA

View Full Version : The bitching thread

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 11:36 AM
There's no fun in fighting with anyone through PMs. I mean ... how can I read them then? :D So, if you want to fight with someone ... here's the thread for it. I may resort to this myself when I decide if I need to let a particular individual know what I think of him.

fluffho
07-10-2004, 11:39 AM
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

STINGY U ASSHOLE ITS ON NOW!

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 11:40 AM
You wanna pick a fight with me, bitch? I'll tear your ass up!!! ;)

fluffho
07-10-2004, 11:47 AM
0o0o0o0o0o0 so im a bitch now?

this isnt even gonna be a fight.. itll be a massacre!!! i took 6 months of kung fu...

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 11:55 AM
6 months of Kung Fu??? Try 30 years of eating fatty foods, and 12 years of smoking!!! (Plus I had that heart thing two years ago.) You'll see it doesn't matter! This is the NET!!! Kung fu can't touch a razor-sharp wit on a forum . . .

BEEEEEOOOOOTCHHH!!!!

fluffho
07-10-2004, 12:02 PM
i can type 212 wpm... but not right nw, im eating lunch.

asshole.

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:10 PM
I can type over 300 wpm! Wanna see???

Here goes....

dfjslkfjs ajfkd sajklfdjsak;ljfds a;fj dska;lfjdiu aew;ndksankndiahroweandsanvdoahfeiowavndsnac ldsaoiehwo waeoih sklfn dsafh eoiwa hfesklna dslncv;sadnceoiwa enkcnds.nf oiewoahe nfd.sn,.ma edojawhewoihe;qw!!!

Phew!!

<blows the smoke from his fingertips>

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Ooops ... forgot to call you a name.

Ummm ....

You ......

vaginal booger!

massacre man
07-10-2004, 12:14 PM
isnt there already one of these

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
isnt there already one of these

What's it to you, ya little quief monster???

Want doncha run back to your lucky .... I think I hear her snappin' her fingers at ya!!!!!

:D

massacre man
07-10-2004, 12:18 PM
your name rhymes with stinky crack

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Oh yeah???? Well .... YOUR name rhymes with ....

With ....

flassaker flan!!!

ShankS
07-10-2004, 12:21 PM
whos' ma biatch!!

zwoti
07-10-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by ShankS
whos' ma biatch!!

you my beeeeeaaatch?

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:24 PM
whos' ma biatch!!

Your momma!!!! Go eat yer little girlie chips.

<in an English accent>

Please mum ... don't take away me chips ... I haven't quite finished with them yet, and they are ever so thin and crispy. What mum? You say you'll lock me in the boot again?? Blimey!!
You are ever so bitchy today mum.

orangestar
07-10-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Stingy Jack

<in an English accent>

Please mum ... don't take away me chips ... I haven't quite finished with them yet, and they are ever so thin and crispy. What mum? You say you'll lock me in the boot again?? Blimey!!

bloody brilliant

fluffho
07-10-2004, 12:27 PM
methinks u shuold change ur name to stinky jack!

CUZ U STINK!!

and my fast fingers will blow ur fingers out of the water..
i can play the minute waltz in 45 seconds!!

ASSLICKER!!!

and the rest of u are suckers too!!!!

ShankS
07-10-2004, 12:27 PM

<in an English accent>

is that the best

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:31 PM
is that the best

My imitation of ShankS:

"Raaaahhhh Raaaahhhh Raaaaaaahhhh!!!

I like to get pissed! And eat me chips!! What? I've nothing to say ... so I'll type 'Raaaaahhhhhh!' "

Fluffo, you chump!!! Your fingers are only fast at slappin' your own ass!!!! I think YOU need to change your name to DUMMY!

Mwaahahahahaha!!!

fluffho
07-10-2004, 12:33 PM
u wankster! ur just jealous cuz ur not slapping it!!

but ur not exatly slap worthy with those stubs you call fingers! I BET U CANT EVEN DIAL A PHONE!!

ZING!!!!!

maybe u should chanve ur name to Stubby jack. and im sure thats refers to more than juts ur fingers!!!!

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't slap your ass unless there was a bug on it! (which there probably is) And not without scrubbing it with Clorox first!!!

And you haven't SEEN my fingers!! They are long and elegant! Just right for FLIPPING YOU OFF!

ShankS
07-10-2004, 12:36 PM
someones getting rather big for his boots today.... maybe we should chuck the nursery rhyme books back into his pram...

zwoti
07-10-2004, 12:36 PM
My imitation of ShankS:

"Raaaahhhh Raaaahhhh Raaaaaaahhhh!!!

I like to get pissed! And eat me chips!! What? I've nothing to say ... so I'll type 'Raaaaahhhhhh!' "

Fluffo, you chump!!! Your fingers are only fast at slappin' your own ass!!!! I think YOU need to change your name to DUMMY!

Mwaahahahahaha!!!

ok i'm confused, are you shanks? sure sound like him..

zwoti
07-10-2004, 12:37 PM
I wouldn't slap your ass unless there was a bug on it! (which there probably is) And not without scrubbing it with Clorox first!!!

And you haven't SEEN my fingers!! They are long and elegant! Just right for FLIPPING YOU OFF!

yo stingy, you left your voucher here

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v292/zwoti/scans/mcdonaldscoupon_1.jpg

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Dammit!!! I KNEW someone would whip out the graphics!!!

LOL!!

Umm ....

That's allright!

Come on! I'll take on all of ya!

ShankS
07-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by zwoti
yo stingy, you left your voucher here

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v292/zwoti/scans/mcdonaldscoupon_1.jpg

hhhahahahahah :D

zwoti
07-10-2004, 12:43 PM
c'mon shanks, we can take them.....we got them scared now.

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Just so you know, I have NO ASS AT ALL!! I mean NONE! My back runs right into my legs! So, fat lot of hurt your little McDonald's pic did me, Zwoti, you .... you .... so unoriginal person that I can't think of anything in particular about you to target right now other than the fact that you are from the UK and follow ShankS around the site lost a little lost puppy dog.

ShankS
07-10-2004, 12:45 PM
yeah, he aint come back with some witty retort.

ShankS
07-10-2004, 12:47 PM
Just so you know, I have NO ASS AT ALL!! I mean NONE! My back runs right into my legs! So, fat lot of hurt your little McDonald's pic did me, Zwoti, you .... you .... so unoriginal person that I can't of anything in particular about you to target right now other than the fact that you are from the UK, which I have already made fun of.

hahahahhaha got no ass...got no ass.... got no ass lololoolol stingys got no ass!! :D :D

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:48 PM
yeah, he aint come back with some witty retort.

Umm ... witty retort to what?

ShankS
07-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Umm ... witty retort to what?

er your bitching thread

zwoti
07-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Just so you know, I have NO ASS AT ALL!! I mean NONE! My back runs right into my legs! So, fat lot of hurt your little McDonald's pic did me, Zwoti, you .... you .... so unoriginal person that I can't think of anything in particular about you to target right now other than the fact that you are from the UK and follow ShankS around the site lost a little lost puppy dog.

huh the cheek, i'll have you know shanks follows me round.

and admit it, you eat mcdonalds, you know you shouldn't but you do.

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:49 PM
hahahahhaha got no ass...got no ass.... got no ass lololoolol stingys got no ass!! :D :D

That's just because all of my cheek meat went right into my tallywhacker!

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:51 PM
huh the cheek, i'll have you know shanks follows me round.

and admit it, you eat mcdonalds, you know you shouldn't but you do.

Well, at least I don't pour GRAVY all over my fries ... er .... chips. And yeah, I eat McDonald's! And Burger King and Wendy's, and all that other shit! Hell, I admitted to 30 years of fatty foods back at the start of this thread, already!

zwoti
07-10-2004, 12:53 PM
That's just because all of my cheek meat went right into my tallywhacker!

tallywhacker.....takes me back to porky's

what a great film...

ah well, back to the bitching.

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Have I no allies? This is 3 to 1! Where's orangestar when I need her?

orangestar
07-10-2004, 12:55 PM

haha right here, Im back on your side :D

ShankS
07-10-2004, 12:55 PM

maybe she got stuck in the que ordering you a 'BIG' Burger to build that ass up to size. :D

orangestar
07-10-2004, 12:56 PM
the que? lol I love it.

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:56 PM
maybe she got stuck in the que ordering you a 'BIG' Burger to build that ass up to size. :D

Hey ShankS, zwoti left. Shouldn't you be toddling along behind him?

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:58 PM
Oh, he's back.

ShankS
07-10-2004, 12:58 PM
no I'm staying here, hes coming back with some more beer soon, maybe I could pm him to bring you back some burgers...yeah?

zwoti
07-10-2004, 12:59 PM
no no, i'm back...just thinking about porky's.

"why do they call her lassie?"..................too funny

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by orangestar
the que? lol I love it.

Damn you! I thought you were on my side, and there you go laughing at his zings!

Can't get good help nowadays.

ShankS
07-10-2004, 01:00 PM
Damn you! I thought you were on my side, and there you go laughing at his zings!

Can't get good help nowadays.

hahaha desertion, I love it :D

zwoti
07-10-2004, 01:00 PM
no I'm staying here, hes coming back with some more beer soon, maybe I could pm him to bring you back some burgers...yeah?

ok, so who ordered the 500 burgers?

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 01:02 PM
Hey, back in the "goodnight" thread you're yammering on about "man's food", then you're making fun of the fact that I eat burgers? So does every other American who hasn't fallen victim to some diet scam!

Man ... I'm really losing it.

Maybe I need one of those beers ...... or will you scream "Raaaahhhh" at me if I reach for one? You know, if you scream that too often, you might crack your liver. I can't imagine what kind of shape it's in.

ShankS
07-10-2004, 01:03 PM
ok, so who ordered the 500 burgers?

wasnt it you?? or has Stingy got an account with the local burger joint, they deliver on tap :D

orangestar
07-10-2004, 01:03 PM
sorry Stingy, Im watchin NOES4 and getting all confused. I hate it already, but I miust finish it.

ShankS
07-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by orangestar
sorry Stingy, Im watchin NOES4 and getting all confused. I hate it already, but I miust finish it.

stay there as long as you like, he's enjoying it :D

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 01:04 PM
wasnt it you?? or has Stingy got an account with the local burger joint, they deliver on tap :D

I'll have you know that my tab at the Burger King is payed in full!! And I would NEVER order 500 burgers! (Unless they were Krystal cheese).

zwoti
07-10-2004, 01:06 PM
stay there as long as you like, he's enjoying it :D

yes orange, you must put noes5 on next..

ShankS
lolol

are you enjoying this thread.... bet you wished you'd never started it yay or nay ?

;)

Stingy Jack
Damn it all to hell. My one ally is distracted by a damn NOES sequel, and the guys that I'm bitching with keep repeating the same insult with little variations. I guess the intellect in the UK isn't as ripe as they would like for us to believe. :D

zwoti
I'll have you know that my tab at the Burger King is payed in full!! And I would NEVER order 500 burgers! (Unless they were Krystal cheese).

krystal cheese? what's wrong with cheddar?

zwoti
07-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Damn it all to hell. My one ally is distracted by a damn NOES sequel, and the guys that I'm bitching with keep repeating the same insult with little variations. I guess the intellect in the UK isn't as ripe as they would like for us to believe. :D

we've been watching too many us sitcoms :D

ShankS
07-10-2004, 01:08 PM

the thing is with us Brits.... once you let us in on something, we kind of keep it going, rather like torture...... we savour the pain we inflict :D .

well I do ;)

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 01:09 PM
Krystal is the name of the burger joint, not the type of cheese. Nothing wrong with cheddar ... "It's the single most popular cheese in the world!" said John Cleese in the Cheese Shop sketch ... from Monty Python, the last good thing to come out of Britain.

zwoti
07-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Krystal is the name of the burger joint, not the type of cheese. Nothing wrong with cheddar ... "It's the single most popular cheese in the world!" said John Cleese in the Cheese Shop sketch ... from Monty Python, the last good thing to come out of Britain.

good, so we're in agreement.....monty python rule.

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 01:11 PM
we've been watching too many us sitcoms :D

That was a good one. :D

zwoti
07-10-2004, 01:13 PM
That was a good one. :D

he shoots..he scores.

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Okay. We've come to common ground. Monty Python rules. :D With that, I must be rolling my fat ass out of here. It's time for me to have those burgers surgically removed from the folds in my fat, where the mold on them has taken root. I enjoyed it!! :D

ShankS
07-10-2004, 01:14 PM
anyway It's been an absolute inspiration heckling with you Stingy, must do it again sometime, rather fun I must admit. ;)

I'm off in a bit, got some new films, and gona decide which one to watch.

:)

zwoti
07-10-2004, 01:15 PM
sure killed some time..laters dude

Hate_Breeder
07-10-2004, 03:24 PM
What was the purpose of this thread again?

Stingy Jack
07-10-2004, 03:38 PM
It's back on the first page. If someone ticks you off in another forum, you can take them here to tango with them instead of doing it in PMs. That way, we all get to see the fight! :)

Hate_Breeder
07-10-2004, 04:02 PM
Ok good cause i dont have beef with anyone on this site ;) except for the Nazi guy perhaps :confused:

jay o2 waster
07-10-2004, 05:07 PM
You wanna pick a fight with me, bitch? I'll tear your ass up!!! ;)

that would break the 13th commandment

13. Thou shalt not tear up fluff's ass.

kpropain
07-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Okay. We've come to common ground. Monty Python rules. :D With that, I must be rolling my fat ass out of here. It's time for me to have those burgers surgically removed from the folds in my fat, where the mold on them has taken root. I enjoyed it!! :D

:D :p

newb
07-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Monty Python is great. John Cleese rules, love Fawlty Towers.
Also been looking to pick up "The Young Ones" on DVD. I love the brits sense of humor.......oh....wait...this is the bitching thread.
*looks around* everybody left.........I'll get yer back Stingy...we yanks gotta stick together......To Shanks and zwoti....I fart in your general direction.......shit..is that someone coming.......

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/mouse.gif

Hate_Breeder
07-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Im a yank! Hoo Hah!

bloodrayne
07-11-2004, 03:51 AM
Aww...It looks like I missed out on all the bitching...Oh well...It was mostly just the guys anyway...That's probably why it didn't last too long...You guys should leave this to the bitching professionals...ie: Females:D :p

Hmmm...I wonder if I could get something started...*pondering*

I think I got it...*Shouts out to Rebel Yell*..."Hey, Rebel Yell...You would not BELIEVE what Lucky said about your hair and what Evil Blonde said to your guy" :eek:

Okay...I have planted the seed...That should do it:cool:

LOL...I am SO kidding...and obviously quite bored as well:D

zwoti
07-11-2004, 03:59 AM
yes, forum's a bit dead at the moment........now i'm making puns that's how bad it is.

bloodrayne
07-11-2004, 04:03 AM
Aww..Poor you, Zwoti...Perhaps our nazi will come back and give us something to do:D

zwoti
07-11-2004, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Aww..Poor you, Zwoti...Perhaps our nazi will come back and give us something to do:D

don't tempt fate

bloodrayne
07-11-2004, 04:11 AM
don't tempt fate LOL...But...That's what I do best ;)

massacre man
07-11-2004, 07:41 AM
mommy but what about making spam out of those peoples bodies?

bloodrayne
07-11-2004, 07:50 AM
mommy but what about making spam out of those peoples bodies? Shhh...I keep telling you, Sweetheart...Some things simply cannot be known;) :)

massacre man
07-11-2004, 07:53 AM
like the fact that we ate avenger and whoops

nine9
07-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Well damn it all to hell!

I see the bitching thread was just to irresistable to avoid rehashing LOL!

Fluff........you were psychic.......and I just had to bring it up....:( ;)

Oh what the hell! FLAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hate_Breeder
07-12-2004, 12:17 AM
like the fact that we ate avenger and whoops

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Aint nobody supposed to know. Thats our little secret