PDA

View Full Version : hellraiser 1-3 boxset

zwoti
07-06-2004, 10:32 PM
anchor bay (uk) are releasing a 4 disc boxset of the first 3 films in the hellraiser series. fully uncut with bags of extras and presented in a wonderful boxset.

Hellraiser Box Set (4 Disc Set) (Future)

He'll Tear Your Soul Apart.

Directed by Clive Barker, Tony Randel & Anthony Hickox
Cast:

Hellraiser Andrew Robinson, Clare Higgins, Ashley Laurence, Sean Chapman, Oliver Smith, Robert Hines, Antony Allen, Leon Davis, Michael Cassidy, Frank Baker, Kenneth Nelson, Gay Baynes, Niall Buggy, Dave Atkins, Oliver Parker, Pamela Sholto, Doug Bradley, Nicholas Vince, Simon Bamford, Grace Kirby, Sharon Bower, Raul Newney.
Hellbound: Hellraiser II: Clare Higgins, Ashley Laurence, Kenneth Cranham, Imogen Boorman, Sean Chapman, William Hope, Doug Bradley, Barbie Wilde, Simon Bamford, Nicholas Vince, Oliver Smith, Angus MacInnes, Deborah Joel, James Tillitt, Bradley Lavelle, Edwin Craig, Ron Travis, Oliver Parker, Catherine Chevalier.
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth Kevin Bernhardt, Lawrence Mortorff, Terry Farrell, Ken Carpenter, Sharon Hill, Paula Marshall, Robert C. Treveiler, Chris Frederick, Lawrence Kuppin, Sharon Percival, Philip Hyland, David Young, Brent Bolthouse, Peter Atkins, Paul Vincent Coleman, Peter G. Boynton, Anthony Hickox, George Lee, Aimée Leigh, Doug Bradley, Ron Norris, Ashley Laurence, Steve Painter, Shanna Teare, Bob Bragg, Bob Stephens, Clayton Hill, Young Bobby Knoop, James D.R. Hickox, Tonya Saunders, Angela Thomas, Kim Ball, Cassandra Perry, Anna Marie Isaacs, Flame, John Bush, Joey Vera, Phil Sandoval, Jeff Duncan, Gonzo.
Salome Ann Taylor, Graham Bickley, Clive Barker, Doug Bradley, Phil Rimmer, Lyn Darnell, Julia Blake.
The Forbidden Peter Atkins, Clive Barker, Doug Bradley, Phil Rimmer, Lyn Darnell, Julia Blake.

Synopsis...
Hellraiser 1 - 3 box set, plus bonus disc.

DVD Extras...
Four Disc Box Set - The Ultimate Collection!

Hellraiser:

Uncut Widescreen Presentation (1.78:1) Enhanced for Widescreen TVs
Stereo 2.0
Optional 5.1
DTS
Audio Commentary 1: Writer/Director Clive Barker
Audio Commentary 2: Writer/Director Clive Barker and Star Ashley Laurence
Featurette 1: Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser
Featurette 2: Resurrection
Featurette 3: On-Set Interview with Clive Barker
Hellraiser Merchandising Promo (Watch and Wear)
Theatrical Trailers x 4
TV Spots x 5
Storyboards
Scripts x 2 (as .pdf Files)
Poster and Stills Gallery
Optional English Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing
Hellbound: Hellraiser II:

Stereo 2.0
Optional 5.1
DTS
Audio Commentary 1: Writer Pete Atkins and Tony Randel
Audio Commentary 2: Director Tony Randel, star Ashley Laurence and witer Peter Atkins
Featurette 1: Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellbound: Hellraiser II
Featurette 2: Lost In The Labyrinth produced by Clive Barker
Featurette 3: On-Set Interview with Clive Barker
Featurette 4: On-Set Interview with Clive Barker, Tony Randel, Claire Higgins, Ashley Laurence, Imogen Boorman and Kenneth Crantham
Featurette 5: Behind the Scenes Montage
Theatrical Trailers x 4
TV Spots x 2
Script x 1 (as .pdf File)
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth:

Stereo 2.0
Optional 5.1
DTS
Audio Commentary: Director Anthony Hickox and Star Doug Bradly
Featurette 1: Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth
Featurette 2: Raising Hell On Earth: Interview with Director Anthony Hickox
Theatrical Trailer

Bonus Disc (with Box Set Only)

Full Screen Presentation
Early Short 1: Clive Barker's Salome (18 mins, 1973)
Early Short 2: Clive Barker's The Forbidden (36 mins, 1978)
Featurette: Interviews with Clive Barker, Pete Atkins and Doug Bradley, discussing the early short films.

The top lifts off, and the four sides drop down, revealing a disc on each interior face.

KRUGERKID13
07-06-2004, 10:38 PM
dammit i just payed a boat load for the "collectors edition" of the third one and it didnt have any special feature i really hate when this happens

zwoti
07-06-2004, 11:24 PM
it's gonna be my third version of hellraiser on dvd.

KRUGERKID13
07-06-2004, 11:25 PM
wait what are the other

Threl kaar
07-07-2004, 12:25 PM
man im glad i held out on buying these, i knew a box was bound to come out...just wish i did the same with friday the 13th...

KRUGERKID13
07-07-2004, 11:55 PM
is it only region 2 or is it gonna be all regions

zwoti
07-08-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
is it only region 2 or is it gonna be all regions

the site (http://www.anchorbay.co.uk/perl/search.pl?CO=ABD4336P) says it's region 2

KRUGERKID13
07-08-2004, 12:28 AM
damn guess im gonna have to but a region free dvd player

zwoti
07-08-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
damn guess im gonna have to but a region free dvd player

always useful

JokerMONEY3000
07-09-2004, 03:25 AM
What are regions, why does it matter?

subrandom
07-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by JokerMONEY3000
What are regions, why does it matter?

regions are a coding that they put on dvds so they "cant" be imported to other countries. This mostly happens because some movies will be out in theaters in one place while its being released in another on the big screen. studios want to keep people going to the theaters so they "prevent" you from playing a region 2 (uk and what not) on a region 1 (america) dvd player.

Now the thing about it is that it ends up screwing people who want to just see movies that wont ever be imported into the us or other countries for that matter. So region free dvd players have been all the rage... also there are a number of programs that will let you play dvds of any region on your computer.

hope that helps.

moonsorrow
07-17-2004, 04:05 AM
allright...i allready have the first three but jesus christ...look at that box! its making my mouth water...and i want it!
it will probabley cost and arm and a leg though.

speaking of regions, region two gives the best quality of pictures among other things, region one kind of sucks in that department.

hellfire1
07-17-2004, 10:33 AM
ditto

i think the region 2 dvd's also have better sound quality as well. you can hear score and other music tracks a lot better... adds a lot to the atmosphere of the film.

i definitely want that boxset !

moonsorrow
07-17-2004, 04:05 PM
ay... norway uses region two as standard, i could have gotten a region free player but after getting used to region two.... ay.... watching region one is lying trying on jules`s glasses, all i se is collors moving.

zwoti
07-17-2004, 04:11 PM
you probably need a ntsc compatible tv

thecritic
07-17-2004, 07:24 PM
I will be one of the firsts to buy the boxeset once it is released. I love these films to no end, but I think that they have destroyed the characters with everything after the third movie. In the majority of them, none of the cenobites are even it. Pinhead of course makes the necessary appearances, but there are so many new Cenobites that we get to see, that you can't keep them straight. The biggest flaw being that they don't even show up in the following films. Of course, the company is making 2 more Hellraisers, which I hope will be better.

P.S. I haven't really done this before, so if I type to much just let me know.
________
buy easy vape (http://vaporizers.net/easy-vape)

moonsorrow
07-18-2004, 01:16 AM
i have an ntsc compatible tv, its a general problem with ntsc

zwoti
07-18-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
i have an ntsc compatible tv, its a general problem with ntsc

never had this problem myself.

subrandom
07-18-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
allright...i allready have the first three but jesus christ...look at that box! its making my mouth water...and i want it!
it will probabley cost and arm and a leg though.

speaking of regions, region two gives the best quality of pictures among other things, region one kind of sucks in that department.

region codes don't work that way. What you might be talking about is the difference between NTSC and PAL (uk standard) which looks more like film. Region codes are just security UK dvds might be mastered better but odds are most of them are exactly the same as US dvds except with maybe different features. There is nothing in the region code that has to do with picture or audio quality it must be due to something else.