PDA

View Full Version : More Like Family, Than Family! LOL!


nine9
07-06-2004, 10:34 PM
Seriously...........what a weird forum!

We are just so amazingly tight knit here!

I have NEVER seen anything like it on ANY other forum!

I have to say.........REALLY......I love you guys!

You are my best friends........talk to you more than most people here, and the fact that you live elsewhere....well who the fuck cares! It is so cool to be connecting up with people from EVERYWHERE!

I have a full life, am not a loser........just so grateful to have made such great new friends!
Just to think.....if I wouldn't have gotten internet..what I would have missed out on........sad

:(

You are really friends to me, and if you ever need help, please talk to me.......you have all given me so much, I would definitely return the kindness.


Really, a weird forum............wouldn't have it any other way!:D

BIGGEST SMILE FROM ME!

n9!

KRUGERKID13
07-06-2004, 10:39 PM
i agree we stick together and back each other up here when we get a dusch that joins oh and nine9 +12

jay o2 waster
07-06-2004, 10:42 PM
tIts true, luv ya nine9:D

nine9
07-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
i agree we stick together and back each other up here when we get a dusch that joins oh and nine9 +12

Love you........but you are evil kid!

+ 13




OOOOOOO I get there best numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA!

KRUGERKID13
07-06-2004, 10:45 PM
yeah but i love ya nine9 ya know it

nine9
07-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
tIts true, luv ya nine9:D

Jayster..........my love........you are the best! My liitle bro!xx:D

nine9
07-06-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
yeah but i love ya nine9 ya know it

Feelings mutual.........KK13!

I think we are all compatico here......why we get so pissed at idiots! LOL!

darthvonpokemon
07-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Dammit ! You guys drank up all the beer again ?! What the hell are you all talking about in here anyhow ? LOL
CK

nine9
07-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
Dammit ! You guys drank up all the beer again ?! What the hell are you all talking about in here anyhow ? LOL
CK

We are and always will be a very close family........weird for a forum......yes! but that is just us!

We are all really good friends on here......hope to add you too!

I can't explain it.......guess has to do with horror people or something!

Open minded......cool people........who could ask for more! :D

darthvonpokemon
07-06-2004, 11:02 PM
We are all really good friends on here......hope to add you too!
Eek! You make it sound like a cult (and all my good sheets won't be washed til this weekend- I won't have a thing to wear while pestering people at the airport). :D
CK

kpropain
07-06-2004, 11:03 PM
:D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

HEHEHEHEHE

All bow down and respect the bunny!!!!!

darthvonpokemon
07-06-2004, 11:08 PM
All bow down and respect the bunny!!!!!
Damn I hate when another one of Nostrodamus's predictions comes true. I always thought the 'Second Coming of the Bunny with Pancake on Head' was something he meant figuratively. Weird... Let me get the sheets out of the wash <sigh!>
CK

nine9
07-06-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
Eek! You make it sound like a cult (and all my good sheets won't be washed til this weekend- I won't have a thing to wear while pestering people at the airport). :D
CK

LOL! A cult........mmmmmmmmmm.......we thought of that!


No we are just nice people, who love to be assholes most of the time. We let out our niceness on our bad ass friends to save face to the rest of the world! Most of the time we take pride in being assholes and bitches.

And.........if you repeat any nice statement I ever made.......you will meet an untimely death............

:D

jay o2 waster
07-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by nine9
Jayster..........my love........you are the best! My liitle bro!xx:D u r like a big sister to me

darthvonpokemon
07-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Carol will show up with a pancake on her head and sic the bunny on me I suppose ?
CK

jay o2 waster
07-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
:D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

HEHEHEHEHE

All bow down and respect the bunny!!!!!

yayyyy i love the bunny

nine9
07-06-2004, 11:27 PM
Yes Jay is my little bro........#4 now, Andyk will get no love............ HA!


Yes Carol is coming ready/w/pancake! ssssssssssoooooooooo sexy that way.......don't you think........as she sufficates me with pantyhose..........and........Kpro will avenge my untimely death....gentleman that he is.

;)

kpropain
07-06-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by nine9
Yes Jay is my little bro........#4 now, Andyk will get no love............ HA!


Yes Carol is coming ready/w/pancake! ssssssssssoooooooooo sexy that way.......don't you think........as she sufficates me with pantyhose..........and........Kpro will avenge my untimely death....gentleman that he is.

;)


Gets AR-15 ready to avenge Nine9 http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/210.gif


Yay 4600

nine9
07-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
Gets AR-15 ready to avenge Nine9 http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/210.gif


Yay 4600

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :p

Trouble is lurking...........not so sweet as we seem!!!!!!!!!XD!





he...he......Freddy taught me well.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

darthvonpokemon
07-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Yes Carol is coming ready/w/pancake! ssssssssssoooooooooo sexy that way.......don't you think
No one knows, nine, since you are hoarding all her pictures from us (see other post, kids). But if a woman comes to my door with a pancake on her head holding a bunny, I think it's safe to say that it is quite possibly her and probably not in my best interest to let her in then LOL
CK

nine9
07-07-2004, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
[B]No one knows, nine, since you are hoarding all her pictures from us (see other post, kids). But if a woman comes to my door with a pancake on her head holding a bunny, I think it's safe to say that it is quite possibly her and probably not in my best interest to let her

You have a point..........:p

Hate_Breeder
07-07-2004, 02:38 PM
Yo i am family

Evis™
07-07-2004, 02:41 PM
This is a family?

So then I guess I would be the bastard son that everyone hates, or the weird 2nd cousin of the family....

fluffho
07-07-2004, 02:43 PM
aww nine ur so sweet!!

i hate to admit it though, i kinda like u fuckers.. well some of u :p

darthvonpokemon
07-07-2004, 02:44 PM
I'll stick to being the weirdo uncle that lives in the basement playing video games, building a spaceship from Legos, and trying to lure your teenage girlfriends down there to drink alcohol LOL
CK

zwoti
07-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
I'll stick to being the weirdo uncle that lives in the basement playing video games, building a spaceship from Legos, and trying to lure your teenage girlfriends down there to drink alcohol LOL
CK

i was thinking michael jackson till you mentioned girlfriends

darthvonpokemon
07-07-2004, 02:52 PM
I might be weird, but I'm not gay ! Or a pedophile for that matter...
CK

Hate_Breeder
07-07-2004, 02:59 PM
I am the brother who sits in his room listening to really loud music ALL the time. Gone most of the time getting drunk or trying to hook up with a lady

nine9
07-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
I am the brother who sits in his room listening to really loud music ALL the time. Gone most of the time getting drunk or trying to hook up with a lady

That WAS my brother....my mission was to get into that room. Credit card worked well, until I got handcuffed to the stairs LOL!

kpropain
07-07-2004, 04:06 PM
Just call me Charlie Manson and you are all my great big happy cult family....http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/teu42.gif

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/teu28.gif

Hate_Breeder
07-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
Just call me Charlie Manson and you are all my great big happy cult family....http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/teu42.gif

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/teu28.gif

For some odd reason i have an urge to kill...........those eyes!

Hate_Breeder
07-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by nine9
That WAS my brother....my mission was to get into that room. Credit card worked well, until I got handcuffed to the stairs LOL!

Everybody likes to come to my room lol. I usually let them in but my rooms the best

Freddy Krueger.
07-07-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by nine9
Seriously...........what a weird forum!

We are just so amazingly tight knit here!

I have NEVER seen anything like it on ANY other forum!

I have to say.........REALLY......I love you guys!

You are my best friends........talk to you more than most people here, and the fact that you live elsewhere....well who the fuck cares! It is so cool to be connecting up with people from EVERYWHERE!

I have a full life, am not a loser........just so grateful to have made such great new friends!
Just to think.....if I wouldn't have gotten internet..what I would have missed out on........sad

:(

You are really friends to me, and if you ever need help, please talk to me.......you have all given me so much, I would definitely return the kindness.


Really, a weird forum............wouldn't have it any other way!:D

BIGGEST SMILE FROM ME!

n9! Aw. How sweet. Please excuse me while I VOMIT.

Steelsymth
07-07-2004, 07:16 PM
WELL I LOVE THIS PLACE ALSO...IT'S A HOME AND A PLACE TO KICK OFF MY MENTAL SHOES AND DRINK A MENTAL BEER....I LOVE YOU GUYS.....nInE 9 YOU ARE TOTALLY COOL IN MY BOOK

orangestar
07-07-2004, 07:27 PM
aww it so nice to come back from cheer camp all sore and hurting to find another sweet message from nine9.

I have to agree with nine9, you guys are the only people that know certain stuff about me and its really fun to have such cool people to share that stuff with.

I love you guys!

</sappy time>

kpropain
07-07-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by orangestar
aww it so nice to come back from cheer camp all sore and hurting to find another sweet message from nine9.

I have to agree with nine9, you guys are the only people that know certain stuff about me and its really fun to have such cool people to share that stuff with.

I love you guys!

</sappy time>


OMG you're hot and a cheerleader, shit hurry up and turn 18 girl :p :D

JK love ya Orange

hellfire1
07-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Aw. How sweet. Please excuse me while I VOMIT.


LMFAO !!


sorry... but i second that ! :p

Plaguewind
07-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by nine9
Seriously...........what a weird forum!

We are just so amazingly tight knit here!

I have NEVER seen anything like it on ANY other forum!

I have to say.........REALLY......I love you guys!

You are my best friends........talk to you more than most people here, and the fact that you live elsewhere....well who the fuck cares! It is so cool to be connecting up with people from EVERYWHERE!

I have a full life, am not a loser........just so grateful to have made such great new friends!
Just to think.....if I wouldn't have gotten internet..what I would have missed out on........sad

:(

You are really friends to me, and if you ever need help, please talk to me.......you have all given me so much, I would definitely return the kindness.


Really, a weird forum............wouldn't have it any other way!:D

BIGGEST SMILE FROM ME!

n9!


My sweetest friend, thanks for describing so exactly how I feel about my friends ol... And thanks for being definitely one of my best friends! Really, reading all that from you meant a lot to me!!!

darthvonpokemon
07-07-2004, 08:25 PM
I call dibs on Ouish ! She was always my favorite of the Manson girls. mmmmmmmm....
CK

nine9
07-07-2004, 09:23 PM
Well it is true that we are more friends here, than on almost any other board I've seen. It may seem mushy......but it is true. I think this is something great.

Thanks for saying those nice things guys. Even you Freddy LOL!


I am going to hide now..........feel a bit dumb...
:( :p :D































































































































Ok! I'm over it!

Plaguewind
07-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by nine9



I am going to hide now..........feel a bit dumb...
:( :p :D



You definitely shouldn't... :0)

nine9
07-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Plaguewind
You definitely shouldn't... :0)

Well it is hard not to be nice when there are people on here like Paguewind! He is just too good to me......blush.....;) :D

I am just happy and having a great time......and being me too I guess. Shit......

I bet I could even quit smoking now......I have another outlet for the stress LOL!......I do have other outlets too......never you mind.....:p

darthvonpokemon
07-08-2004, 01:22 AM
I am going to hide now..........feel a bit dumb...
You can run, nine, but you cannot hide !!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!
CK
(unless it's under a pancake on your head)

KRUGERKID13
07-08-2004, 01:24 AM
ah yes pancakes

Hate_Breeder
07-08-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by nine9
Well it is true that we are more friends here, than on almost any other board I've seen. It may seem mushy......but it is true. I think this is something great.

Thanks for saying those nice things guys. Even you Freddy LOL!


I am going to hide now..........feel a bit dumb...
:( :p :D
Ok! I'm over it!

Your awesome nine

kpropain
07-08-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
You can run, nine, but you cannot hide !!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!
CK
(unless it's under a pancake on your head)


Somebody mention pancakes?

Hate_Breeder
07-08-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by kpropain
Somebody mention pancakes?

That looks really damn good right now