PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Zwoti, maybe Jay and maybe some more...

Freddy Krueger.
06-30-2004, 02:34 AM
I wanted to know if someone could do me two little things: one, could you add this attached picture to my avatar?

Freddy Krueger.
06-30-2004, 02:38 AM
Second, could you resize this to fit and still work and such? It's 100 X 100, but the file is to big. It it was samller, would it work? Its to big to attach! Heres the link: http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/406590/HannibalJodieJulianne3.gif

Freddy Krueger.
06-30-2004, 03:02 AM
Ingore this attachment, I needed a link for it.

zwoti
06-30-2004, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Second, could you resize this to fit and still work and such? It's 100 X 100, but the file is to big. It it was samller, would it work? Its to big to attach! Heres the link: http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/406590/HannibalJodieJulianne3.gif

it can be made to fit but the chances are that the picture quality will be very poor. needs to be at leat 15 times smaller

zwoti
06-30-2004, 03:59 AM
I wanted to know if someone could do me two little things: one, could you add this attached picture to my avatar?

try this, let me know if you want if faster/slower

Vodstok
06-30-2004, 04:09 AM
I looked at it too. I think the sheer number of frames makes it too big. Someone would have to reduce the number of colors, or shrink the images themselves.

zwoti
06-30-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
I looked at it too. I think the sheer number of frames makes it too big. Someone would have to reduce the number of colors, or shrink the images themselves.

48 frames, even reducing to 31 colours the image is still too big to post. only way to get to avatar size to remove most of the frames which would lose the transitional effects.

Freddy Krueger.
06-30-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
try this, let me know if you want if faster/slower Thanks. Thats perfect. And for the other, you can't just make it small like BloodRayne's? Or maybe you can remove a frame or two. I don't know anything about the moving pictures and editing them. Thanks though.

zwoti
06-30-2004, 07:45 AM
Thanks. Thats perfect. And for the other, you can't just make it small like BloodRayne's? Or maybe you can remove a frame or two. I don't know anything about the moving pictures and editing them. Thanks though.

it can be done, making it smaller pixel wise will mean the picture quality will be better, whether it's good enough is another question.

no probs.

Vodstok
06-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
it can be done, making it smaller pixel wise will mean the picture quality will be better, whether it's good enough is another question.

no probs.

You use Ulead, zwoti? I do at home, but at work i am stuck with crappy "Microsoft gif animator Application" thanks to my MSDN license....

zwoti
06-30-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
You use Ulead, zwoti? I do at home, but at work i am stuck with crappy "Microsoft gif animator Application" thanks to my MSDN license....

i *cough cough* "acquired" *cough* a copy of paint shop pro 8 which comes with animation shop 3, lets us resize a whole animation, export individual frames and then re-insert frames very easily.