PDA

View Full Version : Stop the madness!

pbenvin
06-28-2004, 03:27 AM
I can't believe I have to go over this again. Although I am not here on a "full-time" basis, I do read most of the posts on this message board. I have noticed that a few people that post here (and you know who you are) just can't seem to get it through their thick, melon heads that if you are disrespectful to another member, in any way, you will get banned. No one wants to hear shit about "getting blown by your mother" or any other nonsense that isn't related to the topic. Stop with the bullshit, people.

Also, if anyone sees anything they might think is objectionable, please drop me a line so I can take the appropriate action. Thanks.

fattybluetit
06-28-2004, 03:30 AM
your american arnt u

ShankS
06-28-2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by pbenvin
I can't believe I have to go over this again. Although I am not here on a "full-time" basis, I do read most of the posts on this message board. I have noticed that a few people that post here (and you know who you are) just can't seem to get it through their thick, melon heads that if you are disrespectful to another member, in any way, you will get banned. No one wants to hear shit about "getting blown by your mother" or any other nonsense that isn't related to the topic. Stop with the bullshit, people.

Also, if anyone sees anything they might think is objectionable, please drop me a line so I can take the appropriate action. Thanks.

hmmmm well since this is probably the first post from you that I have seen, you dont seam to be and it apears that you are not concerned with the current situation we have been going through over the past few weeks. You say you read most of the posts, then what are your views to people, such as, the banned member in question, regarding the "getting blown by your mother" post against this member. Have you read any of his posts?? do you not find his posts the least bit objectionable?? do you not find his posts highly disgusting.???

How comes nothing realy gets done about this person. He's alowed to come here time after time to inflict his foul stench on all of the regular members here. We are all, and I can vouch for them, totaly fed up with whats going on here.

I do appreciate that there is a limited amount of things, that you and the other mods can do, when moderating these forums, because of the current setup. However, there is only so much the memebers here will put up with, regarding idiots like this and I felt, at the time, I had no other option but to expose this idiot for what he really is, to all members and the numerous guests who frequent this forum, that would have been become members, but did not due to this idiot.

This exposure/protest, I might add, was made a sticky without any request from me. The Mod/s of that particular part of the forum, saw fit to do this themselves, obviously they were not objecting to it and agreed with the protest.

Only limited things are being done about this person, his threads are removed, somtimes parts of his threads and posts are left in members posts who have quoted him. Something NEEDS to be done. Protesting in this way, is the only way us as members can get our voices heard.

Thanks for your time and if anything offends, I appologise.

pbenvin
06-28-2004, 04:36 AM
Like I said, if ANY member finds something objectionable, simply send me a PM and I will see to it personally that something gets done. I completely understand your position, and quite frankly there is only so much I will put up with as well. If I had the time and energy to monitor the boards non stop, I would. That is just not the case, though. Also, I made this a sticky so everyone has a chance to read it and respond. Period.

In addition, what does the fact that I am an American have to do with anything?

friday13thfan
06-30-2004, 02:00 PM
im glad you care so much. at first i thought you were a sucky mod but now i respect you keep up the good workhttp://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage15/15.gif

jay o2 waster
07-07-2004, 05:22 PM
what part of MI are you from?

pbenvin
07-07-2004, 07:14 PM
I live in Dearborn Heights. You live in Michigan?

jay o2 waster
07-07-2004, 07:55 PM
Yeah i live in hudsonville mi, representing, lol

bloodrayne
07-12-2004, 03:10 AM
pbenvin...Please do not insult our intelligence by showing up here for only 15 days since you registered, 9 months ago (yes...I DID check and count), and then try to pretend like you give a damn...
How many people have you banned?...oh, none?...How many threads or posts have you deleted?..gee, none again?
...Oh look, you made a sticky thread...Well...I am delighted to see that you are flexing your moderating muscle:rolleyes:
It seems to me that requesting your assistance here, would be just as futile as attempting to acquire Horror's help...BTW, do you have any idea how to contact Horror, and persuade him to come and look at HIS forum...Or to at least answer his e-mails or read his PMs?...If so, THAT would be something that you actually COULD do to benefit us...If NOT...Well then.....

Can you say, "Irrelevance"?:rolleyes:

pbenvin
07-12-2004, 04:03 AM
Can YOU say "unimportant?" I hope so, because it's people like you that make us moderators not WANT to give a damn. So you "checked" to see when I joined, eh? Well hot damn, you are some kind of investigator.

bloodrayne
07-12-2004, 04:13 AM
Can YOU say "unimportant?" I hope so, because it's people like you that make us moderators not WANT to give a damn. So you "checked" to see when I joined, eh? Well hot damn, you are some kind of investigator. LOL...I did NOT check to see when you joined...I checked to see how many times you have actually been here...As for the rest...If you HAD been here you would see that I am one of the MOST important people here...See if you can find anyone to disagree with that:)

For your further information...The REAL moderators here not only love and respect me, but also ask for my advice in performing the duties that you have apparently shirked...If you do not appreciate my advice, that is fine...However, if you intend to be a real member of this forum, I suggest that you show up at LEAST twice a week and find out what really goes on here...There have been quite a few problems recently that the power which has been bestowed upon you could be used to benefit this forum...Just yesterday, our repeat offender attacked this forum yet again...Are you even aware of his existance?...If not...You should be

zwoti
07-12-2004, 04:43 AM

again again??....it's not like you are constantly repeating the fact, you have mentioned it once nearly 5 months ago (see below).......it's nice to see you jumping in when there is trouble, of which there has been plenty.....don't you feel a responsibility being a mod to ensure the smooth running of the forum? how do expect us to respond when you suddenly jump in flexing your muscles when you have done NOTHING to help? respect is something you earn, you don't get it simply because you are a mod.

Originally posted by pbenvin 24 feb 2004
OK, listen. Just because I'm not here all the time to babysit certain simple minded people that post here, doesn't mean you can run amok whenever you feel like it. If anyone has a problem with another member, you can drop me a line and report them, and they will be dealt with accordingly.

The whole purpose of this section of the forums is to give people the opportunity to post their writing, no matter how good or bad some might percieve it to be. If you can't say something nice, or at the very least offer constructive criticism, then keep your feeble little mouth shut.

Thank you.

Oh, and I will NOT put up with racist bullshit. Again, if anyone comes across anything evenly remotely racist, drop me a line and let me know.

carnage
07-12-2004, 05:36 AM
I live in Dearborn Heights. You live in Michigan?

You live in Dearborn Heights, and you pretend to show power here? I know your kind.....you're prolly like 15 or something as well.....

I was born and raised in TAYLOR, son. We killed and ate more Dearborn Heights people before most people wake up in the morning..LOL

Seriously though...you are close enough to my hometown...just lose the "goody-goody" attitude, and you will do well here.

pbenvin
07-12-2004, 06:19 AM
Listen. I don't have a "goody goody" attitude, brother. As a matter of fact, I have family that lives in Taylor. And if you think for one second that your tough talk worries me, you are sadly mistaken. What exactly is "my kind" anyway. I know YOUR kind. You hear the words Dearborn Heights and automatically think everyone that lives in this city are a bunch of cake-eating pussies. Wrong. And just for the record, I'm 25.

I honestly think that everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax. Really people, things are NOT that serious.

carnage
07-12-2004, 07:13 AM
Listen. I don't have a "goody goody" attitude, brother. As a matter of fact, I have family that lives in Taylor. And if you think for one second that your tough talk worries me, you are sadly mistaken. What exactly is "my kind" anyway. I know YOUR kind. You hear the words Dearborn Heights and automatically think everyone that lives in this city are a bunch of cake-eating pussies. Wrong. And just for the record, I'm 25.

I honestly think that everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax. Really people, things are NOT that serious.

You think that just cause you have family in Taylor means you are "OK"? LMAO.....

"I live in Dearborn Heights....no wait..wait...I'm OK cause I have family in Taylor...right? Guys? Hey guys?" LOL

You're 25? Well congrats...or something....

My tough talk? Just stating the facts of the downriver area man..that's all.....its like going to another country and telling them you're from Detroit...lol...

As for calming down and realizing things are NOT that serious? Hello? The very fact that you are making that statement tells me that you DO think of things here as serious, and do not understand sarcasm and light-hearted ribbing here and there. It appears that it is YOU that needs to realize things are not that serious....

Relax man....its all good.

pbenvin
07-12-2004, 07:29 AM
Come on now man. Strap your nuts on and stop being a broad about the situation. I'm not looking for your acceptance or approval, so get that thought out of your head. I only stated that I have family in Taylor because you felt the need to announce to the world that you're "hometown" is Taylor. LMFAO! Is Taylor supposed to be a rough city? This is silly. I don't have time to keep fucking around with simple minded bastards.

zwoti
07-12-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by DarthxBane
They want your participation PB...........

You must be the Tyrant.

back again i see...

pbenvin
07-12-2004, 08:13 AM
Um, I haven't seen anything inappropriate yet. What exactly has he done? I can't exactly take action against something if there is none to be taken.

carnage
07-12-2004, 08:22 AM
Come on now man. Strap your nuts on and stop being a broad about the situation. I'm not looking for your acceptance or approval, so get that thought out of your head. I only stated that I have family in Taylor because you felt the need to announce to the world that you're "hometown" is Taylor. LMFAO! Is Taylor supposed to be a rough city? This is silly. I don't have time to keep fucking around with simple minded bastards.

I am just trying to make conversation. Why must you use language like that like a little kid who thinks they are cool cause they can use swear words? No one wants to hear about how you "don't have time to keep fucking around with simple minded bastards" or any other nonsense not related to the topic. Please stop with the bullshit!! PLEASE.

I will need to report this to someone named pbenvin so that appropiate action will be taken. I hear he will take care of things said which are "objectionable"

LOL....what goes around, comes around...weeeeeeeeeeeeee

carnage
07-12-2004, 08:22 AM
I was always...................................

here we go again...

Vodstok
07-12-2004, 08:29 AM
Um, I haven't seen anything inappropriate yet. What exactly has he done? I can't exactly take action against something if there is none to be taken.

A few months back he was here, along with his retarded freinds spamming the shit out of the board. This particular retard (darth bane), Eats up other people's threads with his nonsensical, "Hellraiser-esque" bullshit. Trust me, save yourself a LOT of pms and requests and just ban him now.

If you do nothing, then he will continue to ruin other people's threads, and drag up ones that havent had a single post inj months, all to annoy the shit out of us.

And if nothing is done, when it gets worse, i just want to say "I told you so" right now.

carnage
07-12-2004, 08:33 AM
Vodstok,

you have always appeared to have been a woman....

I believe this quote of yours gives you merit.

Case and point

zwoti
07-12-2004, 08:35 AM

if you were around more often you would know what to expect....isn't it interesting that everyone else knows what will happen and are warning you of this but you are sitting on your little cloud oblivious of everything.

pbenvin
07-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Honestly, what sense does it make to ban someone when they can just come back under another name. Obviously this has been going on LONG before I arrived, so what exactly would YET ANOTHER ban accomplish. Has anyone tried contacting the webmaster?

Vodstok
07-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Vodstok,

you have always appeared to have been a woman....

I believe this quote of yours gives you merit.

What does that mean? Do you mean that i appear to be a woman, or that i was at one point in the past, but arent any more? And if i was, how the hell would that be an insult?

pbnevin, see what i mean? This will get worse....

pbenvin
07-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Make your lives a lot easier, and hit the IGNORE button. I will not waste my time banning people if they simply come back under another screen name. It's futile.

zwoti
07-12-2004, 09:17 AM
Make your lives a lot easier, and hit the IGNORE button. I will not waste my time banning people if they simply come back under another screen name. It's futile.

so there we have it, you can't be bothered to do your job....well thank you for showing us your true colours.

Vodstok
07-12-2004, 09:18 AM
Not entirely futile. These idiots persist for a few days, but if you persist, we get a few weeks ore even months of peace. And it is jack asses like this that cause new members to leave shortly after they arrive.

bloodrayne
07-12-2004, 09:25 AM
Has anyone tried contacting the webmaster? Yes...For the last 3 months...Through e-mails AND PMs...Horror has bailed on us which is exactly WHY we need mods who will KEEP banning this asshole...That is the ONLY recourse that we have...Arioch will be here soon to clean this mess up like he always does, so don't worry about it...He doesn't mind doing what he has been given the power to do

pbenvin
07-12-2004, 09:36 AM
LOL. He got you there boys and girls. I'm gone for the night.

bloodrayne
07-12-2004, 09:41 AM
LOL. He got you there boys and girls. I'm gone for the night. No, Sweetheart...He got YOU...He just played you like a fiddle...It looks like it will take you MUCH longer to figure him out than it took HIM to figure YOU out...I actually have to give Darth credit for this one...That was pretty slick...Or maybe you, pbenvin, are just THAT easy...So sad

And BTW....If you knew ANYTHING about this...You would know that he has NEVER made even ONE post that was EVER relevant to ANY topic in ANY thread:rolleyes:

Vodstok
07-12-2004, 09:43 AM

I speak in manners that coincide with the topics....

You have no concept as to what "On Topic" is. Go fuck yourself.

DarthxBane
07-12-2004, 09:45 AM
pbenvin....

It is unfortunate the degree of "childish" rants you must endure by the hands of your fellow members....

I can not come to understand why they feel so threatened. As I believe it to be more dramatizations in which they wish to exploit to all that would listen.......

Listen to their screams.......Like I do..

Does it not amuse you?

softsponge
07-12-2004, 10:08 AM
nice argument not my bag, i'd love to read all your works in peace though. feel free to post your stories too where im admin at

http://zombie-nation.net/forums/profile.php?mode=register&sid=684174a347c53ad241320b7ea9edb4b5

sorry for the plug this sites cool but too many assholes tryin to spoil the party

Vodstok
07-12-2004, 10:37 AM
Hey bane, why not post a story? Turn that retarded, meandering prose of your into an actual tale. Maybe then someone would say something constructive to you.

softsponge
07-12-2004, 10:56 AM
show us the door as it hits your ass on the way out, jeez nothing worse than people who talk like supervillains, get a girlfriend.

ShankS
07-12-2004, 11:13 AM
For I am not a story teller.....
I am a Conquerer.

The tales I speak, are moreso visions....Of the things yet to come.
But are as inevitable as death.....
The sights I have.........Ohhhhh

I have such sights to show you....

I have the urge to burn my Hellraiser DVDs.

softsponge
07-12-2004, 11:58 AM
it might excorcise him :confused:

Vodstok
07-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Can this please be unstickied? it has WAY outlived it's usefulness...

Vempire
07-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Interesting fella that darthxbane. Too bad most of his comments were deleted, they would have made entertaining reading today, showing off the full potential of an all out ass clown.
I wonder where he's been ?

Didn't he use to claim that he could be "summoned"?