PDA

View Full Version : Arnold replaced by...

avenger00soul
10-20-2003, 09:29 AM
I don't care if this is horror or not, I'm talking about it. I just read the following:

The ArnoldFans.com Web site reported a rumor that John Milius, who is developing the sequel film King Conan: Crown of Iron, is eyeing the professional wrestler Triple H, aka Paul Levesque, to replace California governor-elect Arnold Schwarzenegger in the lead role. "Triple H might be a better and grittier fit" than other replacements for Schwarzenegger, who will likely put his film career on hold for a while, the site reported. "They also like his acting and believe he is the perfect age to show the transition from a younger Conan (flashbacks) and could also play the gray-bearded Conan."

Tony
10-20-2003, 03:27 PM
That's hilarious. I hope he does it. Thor could happen avenger00soul!! hehe

avenger00soul
10-20-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Tony
Thor could happen avenger00soul!! hehe

Yes it could. Better HHH replace Arnold the The Rock.:mad:

Tony
10-21-2003, 04:46 AM
If HHH plays Conan they should just skip out on trying to be serious and go for Cult status from the get go. Have him spit out cheesy ass one liners from start to finish. "I am Conan. I am the Barbarian and I AM THAT damn good!"

Sean1605
10-23-2003, 01:51 AM
And rumors are flying that the Rock would play a Terminator in T4. Which would make sense since they could just say it was a different model.

But I suppose HHH would work since in the first Arnold could barely speak English, let alone act.

Just limit him to one pedigree per movie.

Tony
10-23-2003, 04:59 AM
I agree with Sean. Just one pedigree. But it has to be a big ass pedigree. Like from the top of a rock or something.

avenger00soul
10-23-2003, 03:28 PM
So, if we're going for a cult film, I guess The Big Show should play the villain? And his band of trusted mates should be played by Ric Flair, Randy Orton, and Batista (or old D-X).

Tony
10-24-2003, 04:57 AM
Yes. Let's go with Big Show. But we can't have him riding around on a horse. He's too big. It has to be a giant mutant Lizard. He has to wear a viking helmet too.

avenger00soul
10-24-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Tony
Yes. Let's go with Big Show. But we can't have him riding around on a horse. He's too big. It has to be a giant mutant Lizard. He has to wear a viking helmet too.

Conan vs. Shonan!!!!!!

FreddyFan
10-27-2003, 04:14 AM
I would actually like to see Triple H act. He should only do one pedigree though. And he should do it on a table like the ones in wwe. HHH, get the tables!:p