PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Vampire The Masquerade

Vodstok
06-23-2004, 05:20 AM
Antone out there a fan of this game, the original pen and paper version, I mean?

I was pretty into it. i have all of the original clanbooks (except Giovanni). I actually never really got to play it all that much, but the sourcebooks were a great read. i personally loved the Nosferatu and Tzimisce clans.

The Player Guide to the Sabbat was great too. Talk about depravity.

carnage
06-23-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Antone out there a fan of this game, the original pen and paper version, I mean?

I was pretty into it. i have all of the original clanbooks (except Giovanni). I actually never really got to play it all that much, but the sourcebooks were a great read. i personally loved the Nosferatu and Tzimisce clans.

The Player Guide to the Sabbat was great too. Talk about depravity.

ahhh..the old college days of RPG'ing.....Vampire was a pretty well written game...and it wove so well in with Werewolf.

I was more into Werewolf though...but they both were made by WhiteWolf....so they intertwined well.

Just stay away from the LARP'ing*...that's a bit too much...heh

(* Live Action Role Playing)

Vodstok
06-23-2004, 05:49 AM
Yeah... When nerd like me start derisivly referring to others as nerds, they need to take it easy....

That goes to people who attend meetings in Klingon Garb and speak entirely in their language....

carnage
06-23-2004, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Yeah... When nerd like me start derisivly referring to others as nerds, they need to take it easy....

That goes to people who attend meetings in Klingon Garb and speak entirely in their language....

EXACTLY

fukin Trekkies.....lol...

Vodstok
06-23-2004, 06:28 AM
reminds me of One Crazy Summer:

Egg Stork: Ack Ack, let me tell you a little story. A story about a little fat kid who everybody made fun of, and nobody liked and he had a twin brother, and everybody said he never looked like his twin brother, but he wanted to...
Ack Ack Raymond: Egg, where you that little boy?
Egg Stork: No! No! But I used to beat the shit out him! "Why are you so fat? Why are so ugly?" Aaagghh!
Ack Ack Raymond: Great story, thanks.