PDA

View Full Version : Wetworks

ChaoticMinister
10-19-2003, 09:06 AM
Anyone ever collect this comic? I have most of them in decent condition... I always loved the monsters (Vampires, Werewolves, Dopplegangers, etc.) and villains (Drakken, The Blood Queen) and how they were portrayed... I wish Whilace Portacio would have finished the series and that Flattop and Crossbones didn't have to die off in the second issue.... Pissed me off... Sure they didn't have any special abillities of their own, I just liked the design of the characters... Well their sacrifice is essential to the plot, I suppose... I wish the series didn't have to end... So many interesting and innovative twists in the story to me...

The art did get kinda "sexy" and basically shitty around Issue 20 with a half-nekkid Pilgrim and Mother-one (as well as Dozer, bleh... Muscle-bound men=nasty... Though his weapons and how he handled them were quite sexy)

( http://www.imagescentral.com/index.html )

I really feel like cracking open my comic box right now... holy shite!

If you have any messages/comments/questions, leave 'em!

*Scampers Off*

*FADE OUT*

avenger00soul
10-19-2003, 09:32 AM
Pretty good comic. I had toys from this series. The Werewolf kicked ass, it's still one of my favorite figs.

Nice avatar by the way.

ChaoticMinister
10-19-2003, 10:04 AM
I just wish I could find this even sweeter pic of Drago, "mad prince Drakken's brother" in issue 2 where he rips a guard's throat out, blood trickling out of his mouth... Really sweet...

I need a scanner...

*FADE OUT*