PDA

View Full Version : Songs You Want Played at Your Funeral...

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 05:26 PM
I would want

GG ALLIN-When i Die
GARY JULES-Mad World
MISFITS-Descending Angel

Vampenguin
06-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Sweet Dreams- Marylin Manson

newb
06-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Freebird---Skynyrd

kpropain
06-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Metallica - Orion
Ozzy - See You On The Other Side
Iron Maiden - Stranger In A strange Land
Pro - Pain - Fuck It

newb
06-20-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Kim Soong Il
Spirirt in the sky

The Norman Greenbaum version?

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Oh shit this is the wrong forum....FUCK!

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 06:13 PM
yep

well you didnt say anything before.

Sistinas
06-20-2004, 06:21 PM
I'll have to agree with When I Die by GG and Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.

newb
06-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Sistinas
I'll have to agree with When I Die by GG and Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.

Wish You Were Here. A most excellent choice.

Vampenguin
06-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Spirirt in the sky

Definatly a good choice

Steelsymth
06-20-2004, 06:36 PM
It's funny that this sould come up my wife and I are writing our wills out and make funrel plans out, I belive you sould get all that done and paid for early. On my cript cover I want the words "THATS OK..I UNDERSTAND..THIS ANI'T NO NEVER, NEVERLAND" it's from a song from the 80's.Do you know with one

orangestar
06-20-2004, 06:37 PM
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd sounds like the perfect choice.

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 06:42 PM
Pink Floyd is indeed a good choice. What about Stairway to Heaven by Zeppelin or Knockin on Heavens Door by GNR?

orangestar
06-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Pink Floyd is indeed a good choice. What about Stairway to Heaven by Zeppelin or Knockin on Heavens Door by GNR?

Stairway to Heaven is one of my all time favorites. good choice

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Why thank you

Plaguewind
06-20-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by orangestar
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd sounds like the perfect choice.

I wouldn't want it played at my funeral, unless I died on a war or something like that... But I still must agree it's a great song! :0)

Now, about my lil funeral... Let's see... Well...

"Intrinsic", After Forever
"Journeysman", Iron Maiden
"Modern End", the version made by Tristania. Nothing against the original one (by Seigman), but Tristania is ALWAYS Tristania...

Beethoven's 5th would also be nice...

newb
06-20-2004, 07:33 PM

It would have to be the Bob Dylan version for me.

Plaguewind
06-20-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by newb
It would have to be the Bob Dylan version for me.

Another "only if I died on war" case... Any version but Ms. Lavigne's, by the way...

Arioch
06-20-2004, 07:52 PM
"wish you were here"

Beethovan's Moonlight Sonata
"Rain When I die" - Alice In Chains
"Floods" - Pantera

HappyCamper
06-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Songs at my funeral...

'Many Rivers to Cross' by Jimmy Cliff, 'Angel' by Aretha Franklin and I've always had this idea, that a beautiful, tearful woman would insist on 'You're the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me' by Gladys Night, but who would that woman be?

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 08:01 PM
Hey Arioch. Is that Depp picture from the new Wonka movie?

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 08:02 PM
I think the tearful woman would be Ethel Merman perhaps?

Plaguewind
06-20-2004, 08:05 PM

Wasn't that pic of Gary Oldman in Bram Stoker's Dracula?!?!

Rebel Yell
06-20-2004, 09:40 PM
I want bag pipes.

Arioch
06-20-2004, 10:46 PM
Its gary Oldman from Bram Stoker's Dracula....thats the second time ive got that today....damn you people need to watch some vampire movies....much less the best one ever....

Unit 03
06-20-2004, 10:46 PM

WTF is wrong with you? you should be banned from this site for saying that.

bloodrayne
06-20-2004, 11:09 PM
LOL...It DOES look like Johnny Depp:p ...btw, I didn't watch it because I hate that whiny, romantic, eternal longing bullshit...Anne Rice and her ilk killed the real Vampires...Sunlight would have been more merciful...John Carpenter and Quentin Tarrentino know what a Vampire is SUPPOSED to be

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Unit 03
WTF is wrong with you? you should be banned from this site for saying that.

Dude i cant tell one Gary Oldman part from the next. He looks totally different in every single movie hes been on from Sid and Nancy to the Fifth Element to Hannibal...the fact of the matter is he looks different in every movie. Plus i have seen Bram Stokers Dracula...but it was a long time ago

Freddy Krueger.
06-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Turn the Page by Bob Seger. A sad song for a happy day.

Hate_Breeder
06-21-2004, 12:20 AM
Plus Unit 03 you need to calm down with your script signatures its really damn annoying

Hate_Breeder
06-21-2004, 12:21 AM
Although Monty Python does kick ass!

bloodrayne
06-21-2004, 05:12 AM
Music?...I'm not going to hear it, anyway...and I am hoping that no one is going to feel like singing and/or dancing when I'm dead...So, I don't really see the point...Just put me in a box, throw me in the hole, cover me with dirt...and get it over with already.......Actually, is a box even necessary?

Stingy Jack
06-21-2004, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Music?...I'm not going to hear it, anyway...and I am hoping that no one is going to feel like singing and/or dancing when I'm dead...So, I don't really see the point...Just put me in a box, throw me in the hole, cover me with dirt...and get it over with already.......Actually, is a box even necessary?

I agree. If I had music playing, it would be for the benefit of my friends and family, not for me. Therefore I would choose:

"I will survive" or "Staying Alive"

That way, everyone in the room can shift uncomfortably and glance at each other with "What the fuck is this?" looks. Except for my good friends who would probably get a laugh.

bloodrayne
06-21-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Stingy Jack
I agree. If I had music playing, it would be for the benefit of my friends and family, not for me. Therefore I would choose:

"I will survive" or "Staying Alive"

That way, everyone in the room can shift uncomfortably and glance at each other with "What the fuck is this?" looks. Except for my good friends who would probably get a laugh. LMAO...I LOVE the way you think...Now I believe that I DO want music...Perhaps...ummm...Something Reggae...That would probably get a bigger WTF...hahaha...

Oh, but seriously...If I were going to do it right (but, I probably wouldn't:D )...I think the only song that I would choose would be Annie Lennox's "Lovesong For A Vampire"...I'm going to listen to it right now, while I'm still alive and can actually hear it:cool:

juda666
06-21-2004, 06:12 AM
minute of decay - marilyn manson