PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room?

ChaoticMinister
10-18-2003, 01:30 PM
I'm thinking we should try a chat room in some independant server... like Yahell (er... Yahoo)... I think it would be interesting, and faster paced... then again I am a youngin' so evething has to be INSTANT, and FAST to me these days :D

Any Comments, Suggestions, Hate Mail?

*FADE OUT*

Ritualistic
10-18-2003, 03:18 PM
maybe a weekly chat room gathering would be cool...

ChaoticMinister
10-19-2003, 08:20 AM
Anyone other than us interested? Or maybe I should monkey-stomp some mudholes in your backsides to give you incentive!

Nah... I'm too weak to do that... I'd have to go buy a real monkey... With an ill temperament... And big feet...

*FADE OUT*

ShamSham04
10-19-2003, 08:43 AM
Sounds cool.

It would be a good way to get to know some of my fellow members. :D

WalkingDead
10-19-2003, 08:43 AM
sounds cool, but i am only new here. the last board i was at, had a chat site. it was cool but it didnt last long

roguesblight
10-19-2003, 11:18 PM
It could work if people stuck to the subjects like we do here! It's when they start talking.....what are ya wearing.....i'm man enough.....you can do what?.....
that's when it'll go to the sh*tter!!!
But yeah, once a week, would be more realistic for getting everyone together. Cause I'm sure everyone has a life and wouldn't be wanting to chat daily. But hell, i'm easy to please, It don't matter to me one way or the other. Just would be kinda neat!

_Leatha_Face_
10-20-2003, 05:00 AM
good idea i wouldnt mind if we had 1

_Leatha_Face_
11-04-2003, 05:57 AM
ok i know this is an old ass thread but we now have over 460 members with addding more every day Horror i think that if ur able to do this u should so u kan give more horror fans another way to interact and share thoughts :)

Voorhees
11-04-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
ok i know this is an old ass thread but we now have over 460 members with addding more every day Horror i think that if ur able to do this u should so u kan give more horror fans another way to interact and share thoughts :)
Im afraid if we add a chat-room, we would loose interest on posting on the forum.

ChaoticMinister
11-04-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Voorhees
Im afraid if we add a chat-room, we would loose interest on posting on the forum.

I don't mean like a chat room on the website... more of a chat room on some independant server, like yahoo or aol or something... and like other people suggested "once a week"

whatever...

*FADE OUT*

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-04-2003, 04:56 PM
sounds like a cool idea, Im in, let me know what everyone decides..But I have to agree once a week and NO CYBER CRAP...

Ritualistic
11-04-2003, 05:10 PM
I believe bravenet.com has free chat rooms .. I am not sure though... When someone decides on it or gets this thing going be sure to post..