bloodrayne
06-20-2004, 01:55 AM

bloodrayne
06-20-2004, 01:57 AM
EVERYONE loves Toxic Teddies...:cool: :D

Freddy Krueger.
06-20-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
EVERYONE loves Toxic Teddies...:cool: :D Freddy's sweater is the wrong suit of colors. It starts as a red stripe to a green stripe and so one. That one starts from a green one.

Freddy Krueger.
06-20-2004, 02:42 AM
I edited it up a bit...

bloodrayne
06-20-2004, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
I edited it up a bit... LOL..Thanks Freddy...What would I do without you?

Freddy Krueger.
06-20-2004, 03:28 AM
LOL..Thanks Freddy...What would I do without you? God only knows, Clarice. Or perhaps you ARE asking God. What would you do, Clarice? Be sad or depressed? Or would you just be better off?

bloodrayne
06-20-2004, 04:12 AM
God only knows, Clarice. Or perhaps you ARE asking God. What would you do, Clarice? Be sad or depressed? Or would you just be better off? That is quite poetic...Sometimes you surprise me :)

Freddy Krueger.
06-20-2004, 04:47 AM
That is quite poetic...Sometimes you surprise me :) Please, Clarice. You're going to make me blush. You found that "poetic"? Strange for I didn't. You have a keen eye for just about everthing. You'll make a man very happy one day, dear Clarice. Or are you already pleasing a man? Either way, they should cherish you always. As I read in a book, "Angels are like diamonds. Rare and unique. They should be cherished always and loved by the finder. For they are all special and unique in their own way."
You are an Angel from hell, and all Angles should be accepted the way the poem says.

Well, I must get some rest. I have big plans for tomarrow. I'm having an old friend for dinner. Good bye for now, Clarice.

(Signing like a letter)
Your Old Friend,
Hannibal Lecter H.D.

bloodrayne
06-20-2004, 05:33 AM
Please, Clarice. You're going to make me blush. You found that "poetic"? Strange for I didn't. You have a keen eye for just about everthing. You'll make a man very happy one day, dear Clarice. Or are you already pleasing a man? Either way, they should cherish you always. As I read in a book, "Angels are like diamonds. Rare and unique. They should be cherished always and loved by the finder. For they are all special and unique in their own way."
You are an Angel from hell, and all Angles should be accepted the way the poem says.

Well, I must get some rest. I have big plans for tomarrow. I'm having an old friend for dinner. Good bye for now, Clarice.

(Signing like a letter)
Your Old Friend,
Hannibal Lecter H.D. Awww...How sweet...Feels like you have just handed me a beautiful black rose...However, to answer your question...No, I am not currently "pleasing" any man...and I have no desire to do so, Dr. Lecter;) :)

Freddy Krueger.
06-21-2004, 03:07 PM
Awww...How sweet...Feels like you have just handed me a beautiful black rose...However, to answer your question...No, I am not currently "pleasing" any man...and I have no desire to do so, Dr. Lecter;) :) I'm glad you liked it. It came straigt from the heart of a child. The heart being in a pickle jar on the top shelf of my dresser. No desire, Clarice? Now, now, Clarice. You know that isn't true. Everyone has a nature and normal urge for it. Every-now-and-then. But you did say "man". Maybe that means you're a bisexual (using this in the meaning of "liking both sexes")?

Hate_Breeder
06-21-2004, 03:52 PM
Since when did Jason start wearing Denim?

Steelsymth
06-21-2004, 08:14 PM
bloodrayne how do you like my avatar

Freddy Krueger.
06-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Lord of the Blade. Lol.

KRUGERKID13
06-21-2004, 08:22 PM
those are awsome where can i get em

bloodrayne
06-21-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
those are awsome where can i get em Right here...
Toxic Teddies (http://toxicteddies.com/)

bloodrayne
06-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Steelsymth
bloodrayne how do you like my avatar Oh...I LOVE it, Steel...lol

Freddy...No...Not bisexual...More like...Nonsexual...lol

Freddy Krueger.
06-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Freddy...No...Not bisexual...More like...Nonsexual...lol I see. My, arn't you the strange one. But don't feel bad. It's good to be different. If others laugh at you 'cause you're different, you should laugh at them: 'cause they're all the same. In a matter.

bloodrayne
06-21-2004, 09:01 PM
I see. My, arn't you the strange one. But don't feel bad. It's good to be different. If others laugh at you 'cause you're different, you should laugh at them: 'cause they're all the same. In a matter. LOL...That sure sounds mighty damned familiar ;) :cool:

Freddy Krueger.
06-21-2004, 09:12 PM
LOL...That sure sounds mighty damned familiar ;) :cool: As it should. I recall it being your signature, or something simalir a long time ago. "You all laugh at be because I'm different. I laugh at you because you'll all the same.
Wicked Red Scorpion."

Freddy Krueger.
06-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Since when did Jason start wearing Denim? Notice the chains. That means he's dressed up like from "New Blood". I can't remember the number though.