PDA

View Full Version : New Idea for a Movie...

Hate_Breeder
06-19-2004, 02:58 AM
Im not sure if this has been done before so bare with me here. So this one badass dude is going about his business and so fourth. Then theres a sudden outbreak of zombie hordes. But at the end of the movie it turns out he was crazy the whole time and was killing innocent people...

I tried this on the filmmakers forum but no one ever checks that out...

zwoti
06-19-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Im not sure if this has been done before so bare with me here. So this one badass dude is going about his business and so fourth. Then theres a sudden outbreak of zombie hordes. But at the end of the movie it turns out he was crazy the whole time and was killing innocent people...

some of us do.

XKillerX
06-19-2004, 04:19 AM
Sounds alright.

Stingy Jack
06-19-2004, 05:06 AM

I actually like this idea. I had one similar to it myself while playing Silent Hill 3. There's a scene in the game where Heather (that's the player character) is talking to some guy she met and she asks him about all the monsters that are around. The guy laughs and says: "They look like monsters to you?" The game never explains what he means by that ... but it led me to think about the idea posted in the above quote.

movieman64
06-19-2004, 06:09 AM
Maybe have him wake up at the end and realize it was all just a dream.

Freddy Krueger.
06-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by movieman64
Maybe have him wake up at the end and realize it was all just a dream. No. That would be stupid. Heres an idea, but it isnt really about zombies:

The man should be smart and strong (lets call him Jeff for now). He's heaping to make a machine that would change the world forever. The machine seperates reality from fantasy. People could have whatever they want by a push of a botton. Of corse, nothing is real. The machine is a device you get into and strap something to your head. It sends stuff to your brain which causes you to feel, taste, and see everything. (Like the Matrix.) But when the head of the corp. starts to make ways to use the machine as a weapon to get him real cold-hard cash. But when Jeff finds out about this evil sceam, he trys to stop it. But it doesnt go as planned. He trys to destroy the machine but something goes terribly wrong. The world changes for the worst. Reality becomes a thing of the past. Fantasy comes. But not good fantasys, evil fantasys. All the evil in peoples hearts come toget to form milions of demons and monsters. Jeff is alone in this strange new world. The only way he can change it back to the way it was. A magical spell book. A book bound in human flesh and writen in blood. (Not the Book of the Dead.) Jeff goes forth on his new journey, facing beasts from hell to battle and defeat on his way. At the end he finds the book and changes it all back to the way it was. But at the very end it shows a scene of the boss guy rebuilding the machine.

The End...?

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 03:42 PM

that actualy sounds sweet

Freddy Krueger.
06-19-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
that actualy sounds sweet What about mine?

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 04:39 PM
i didn't read it, it was :rolleyes:

Freddy Krueger.
06-19-2004, 04:50 PM
i didn't read it, it was What? To long?

Hate_Breeder
06-19-2004, 04:54 PM
I read yours Freddy. Very good premis indeed. Whered you get the idea from?

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 05:02 PM
I like hate breeders idea, because it would be the greatest horror/black comedy since, dead alive, that is if it was made right...

Hate_Breeder
06-19-2004, 05:11 PM
I like hate breeders idea, because it would be the greatest horror/black comedy since, dead alive, that is if it was made right...

yes maybe i should take this plan to action...

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 05:13 PM
yes maybe i should take this plan to action...
you could team up with gore

Hate_Breeder
06-19-2004, 05:21 PM
I have a good feeling Gore is a good filmmaker, just by the effort of it and his determination

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 05:26 PM
I have a good feeling Gore is a good filmmaker, just by the effort of it and his determination
Yeah, have you read his gorephobia script? It is amazing...

Freddy Krueger.
06-19-2004, 05:38 PM
I read yours Freddy. Very good premis indeed. Whered you get the idea from? Thanks. I just typed one thing and then went-with-the-flow from there.

Hate_Breeder
06-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Thanks. I just typed one thing and then went-with-the-flow from there.

Damn your good

Freddy Krueger.
06-20-2004, 02:49 AM
Damn you're good. Thanks, I know.:D

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 05:01 PM
indeed

Vampenguin
06-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Both HB and Freddy's ideas are awesome!

Heres one of my own, used it for a school assignment, and am currently fixing the story,cause it dont need to be by school standard no more!

Actually, check it out on my website, http://www.freewebs.com/links_r_us , I have the intro on there.

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 06:44 PM
FREDDY i thought of a good name for your movie. Falling to Oblivion...

Hate_Breeder
06-20-2004, 07:49 PM
ANyone have any comments?

Freddy Krueger.
06-21-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Vampenguin
Freddy's ideas are awesome! You better believe it.

Freddy Krueger.
06-21-2004, 12:55 AM
FREDDY i thought of a good name for your movie. Falling to Oblivion... Good idea.