PDA

View Full Version : Interesting details about your life

Vodstok
06-17-2004, 08:49 AM
I was just thinking of some weird coincidences here:

I am half german. i lived much of my childhood in germany (9 years total). My Birthday is the DAY AFTER Hitlers.....:mad:

My Fiance loves Marilyn Monroe. She hates Kennedy, because she believes he had something to do with her death. Kennedy was killed on November 22. My fiance's birthday is November 22.....

Freddy Krueger.
06-17-2004, 08:54 AM
Vodstok your Title should be spelt: "Fountain of Knowledge"

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 09:01 AM
I haven't searched out any coincidences regarding my birthday, etc. Might be fun to look into.

But I'm glad you started this thread, Vod. I was thinking about doing it myself. I've been participating in conversations with the people here for a little over a day, and find myself wondering about the folks I talk with ... so, here's a bit about me. None of it is real interesting.

30 years old, teach high school English, married and have a 4 year old daughter.

I love literature, and have a rather large library. I tried to repress my love of horror for the past few years, then finally gave up. I love it too much.

I'm an atheist stuck in the Bible Belt of America, so I'm always having to watch my back ... and what I say in the classroom.

I like Ramen noodles crushed up in the bag dry with the seasoning sprinkled on top.

Have to sleep with a fan blowing on my face and the wind going through my ear. Otherwise I'll be up all night.

I subscribe to Cemetery Dance magazine, and am currently working on two short stories to submit.

That's about it. Everything else is mine.

bloodrayne
06-17-2004, 09:04 AM
I'm afraid that there aren't any interesting details in MY life...Hmmm...Perhaps the years of the births of females in my immediate family......My mother-1948...Me-1968...My Sister-1978...My Daughter-1988................Hmmm...and my sister and I were born EXACTLY 10 years, 20 days, and 12 hours apart.........Okay, one more...My daughter was born on 9/7 (lucky numbers)...at 7:11pm...she weighed 7lbs, 11ounces (We Know what 7 and 11 represent in gambling)...Her length was 21 inches (Blackjack)...and her first name has 7 letters, Middle name has 9 letters...Last name has 7 letters...Her first and middle names are the Latin name for a type of clover (Sericea Lespedeza), clovers are commonly believed to be lucky.....I think I need to take her to the track when she turns 18:D

Vodstok
06-17-2004, 09:06 AM
Cool:)

I'm a disgruntled 28 yr old web programmer who has tio answer tech support calls instead of writing code (which i really enjoy)

I am engaged to a beatiful, intelligent, buxom woman. (We are getting married in october :))

I love to write, and i have some new stuff to post on my site, but the fucking thing has been down for 2 days now.....

I also require a fan to fall asleep.

High sChool english was my best subject :)

Did i mention i hate my job?

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
I'm afraid that there aren't any interesting details in MY life...Hmmm...Perhaps the years of the births of females in my immediate family......My mother-1948...Me-1968...My Sister-1978...My Daughter-1988................Hmmm...and my sister and I were born EXACTLY 10 years, 20 days, and 12 hours apart.........Okay, one more...My daughter was born on 9/7 (lucky numbers)...at 7:11pm...she weighed 7lbs, 11ounces (We Know what 7 and 11 represent in gambling)...Her length was 21 inches (Blackjack)...and her first name has 7 letters, Middle name has 9 letters...Last name has 7 letters...Her first and middle names are the Latin name for a type of clover (Sericea Lespedeza), clovers are commonly believed to be lucky.....I think I need to take her to the track when she turns 18:D

Wow ... 7,11 and 21 ... not to mention the name .... sounds quite lucky. Take her to the track?? Hell, make her buy your lottery tickets.

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Cool:)

I'm a disgruntled 28 yr old web programmer who has tio answer tech support calls instead of writing code (which i really enjoy)

I am engaged to a beatiful, intelligent, buxom woman. (We are getting married in october :))

I love to write, and i have some new stuff to post on my site, but the fucking thing has been down for 2 days now.....

I also require a fan to fall asleep.

High sChool english was my best subject :)

Did i mention i hate my job?

Buxom women ... got to love them. What do you write?

Vodstok
06-17-2004, 09:21 AM
horror, sci-fi, fantasy. articles. If my site was up, you could see exmples in my links (signature)

Freddy Krueger.
06-17-2004, 09:21 AM
While a child, I was raised in a Orphanage where I got into Horror movies at age, well, very young. I'm a bastard son without any siblings or mother. Some say thats why I came out to be the way I am. When I was young I got beaten a lot by bullies. and treatend like an outcast, which didnt help well with preventing the way I am now. I'm a body-builder and started at age 12 because of all the abuse, or somewhere near 12. And ever since I've had no problem with bullies. But I think I have become that for which I hated so; a bully. I was adopted but no one in my new family cared. Actualy, it was only a man and his wife, my step-mtoher and farther. They were real bumbs. I see now they only wanted me for the child money given to them by the government. But the police soon found out how I was being treated and I was sent back to the orphanage. There I begun to read and learn, and of corse watch Horror movies. I never did find out where and why they let me have such movies, but they did. Of corse I had a tutour, but she wasnt that much of a help. So, I learned form Horror movies and reading book after book. Movies and books that reminded me of myself are the ones I seemed to like the most, for some odd reason. This is also why I like Freddy and Hannibal as much as I do. They tend to remind me of myself and my past and such. I learned what parts of the body where eatible, and then I wanted to try eating a human. Sick, eh? Of corse I didnt want to go to jail so I just ate a human liver and brain I got from a certain sorce. Where he got it is beyond me. They were quite scrumptious. Anyway, I joined the US Air Force, I have tattoo on my back thats the name of my jet; JAYBIRD. I'm now out of the force, you know, taking a break form all the hard training. I wear red contacts all the time so it looks like I have red eyes, eventhough I normaly where my dark shades when outside. My favorite colors are Black and Red. I belive and serve the Lord, but I don't like the show it. Instead I act like a mean evil beast. Sometimes I think I'm acting far to well, because I'm starting to wonder if I really do serve the Lord. But if I didnt serve the Lord, I wouldnt serve anyone or anything but myself. People say that I have a Freddy Krueger atitude and split personalities. I tend to act a lot like whoever I want. It's weird, but then again, I am a little mental and insane at times. It seems that if I watch a good Horror movie or read a good Horror book, I can copy the exact same attitude and personality. Well, thats all for me. Well, all that I can tell you that is.

Vodstok
06-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Stingy Jack
Buxom women ... got to love them. What do you write?

check out htis thread:

http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6777

BudMan
06-17-2004, 10:08 AM
You got to read Vod's short story Gloom. Its very good.

Not much interesting here. 45, married 23 yrs, 4 kids [oldest daughter is getting married about the same time as you Vod, oct.2nd. ] I have no money left, 2 middle kids in college,I have no money left, youngest kid is 13 and plays the drums, I have no hearing left, I'm a weekend budweiser warrior, get together with the same people I grew up with and pound a few away. I'm a gamer as well, very rare for my age group. I'm a bit immature.
Thats about it.

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by BudMan
You got to read Vod's short story Gloom. Its very good.

Not much interesting here. 45, married 23 yrs, 4 kids [oldest daughter is getting married about the same time as you Vod, oct.2nd. ] I have no money left, 2 middle kids in college,I have no money left, youngest kid is 13 and plays the drums, I have no hearing left, I'm a weekend budweiser warrior, get together with the same people I grew up with and pound a few away. I'm a gamer as well, very rare for my age group. I'm a bit immature.
Thats about it.

What kind of gamer? Hey! I was born in Rhode Island! Great place.

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Vod, I just read your story you linked me to. I'm impressed! You have a real knack for dialogue, plot structure, and suspense. Let me know when you have your web page up so I can check it out. I need to seek out a story to post on here as well.

BudMan
06-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Small world, smaller state.:) I play pretty much 1st person shooters. Half-life,Quake,Unreal,Halo,Delta Force.

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 10:26 AM
Small world, smaller state.:) I play pretty much 1st person shooters. Half-life,Quake,Unreal,Halo,Delta Force.

Ever play Nosferatu? It's great ... although the time limit factor really sucks. I used to role play, particularly Call of Cthulhu ... but I've drifted away from that long ago.

Vodstok
06-17-2004, 10:38 AM
I own COC, because i am a huge lovecraft fan, but never played it. I used to play tons of second ed AD&D, plus my pc games obsession was Counter-strike. SPent some time in a cs clan called GrG

BudMan
06-17-2004, 10:38 AM
Never played that one. I understand there is a new Call of Cthulhu coming out. Looks like a combination of FPS and RPG.

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 10:44 AM
Never played that one. I understand there is a new Call of Cthulhu coming out. Looks like a combination of FPS and RPG.

Yes! Finally! This game has been in production FOREVER, which is a drawback to it. It seems that it is behind the times, technologically. Poor graphics. But then, who cares? It's CoC! I love Lovecraft, too. Where did I put that Miskatonic University sweatshirt? Go Pods!

BudMan
06-17-2004, 10:47 AM
Being a former Rhode Islander, you should love Lovecraft. Seeing that he loved Providence and is buried here.

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Being a former Rhode Islander, you should love Lovecraft. Seeing that he loved Providence and is buried here.

Right again. A fact that I forgot to mention. I was born in Providence. Although, I lived in Woonsocket.

fluffho
06-17-2004, 11:02 AM
i have polymorphus light eruptions. basically, an allergy to the sun

first struck 8th grade and went a little into my first month or so of high school. hasnt struck since. i just got through with 2nd yr colege

wel i was out with my friend exercisin yesterday for 3 hours. it wasnt evn sunny or whatever. i had on spf 45 too

i got hella tanned which was shitty enough but then aroudn 11 or so all these rashes came in (thats the poly)

so i had some cream that expired back in 2001. i put it on and luckily the shit still worked. i have an aunt who is a surgeon ill try and get her to steal some for me cuz i dont feel like goin to the doctor again

NOW I REMMEBER WHY I DONT GO OUT DURING THE DAY!! but exercising at night with mosquitos kinda sucks....

BudMan
06-17-2004, 11:02 AM
Woonsocket huh......sorry. jk:)

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by fluffho
i have polymorphus light eruptions. basically, an allergy to the sun

first struck 8th grade and went a little into my first month or so of high school. hasnt struck since. i just got through with 2nd yr colege

wel i was out with my friend exercisin yesterday for 3 hours. it wasnt evn sunny or whatever. i had on spf 45 too

i got hella tanned which was shitty enough but then aroudn 11 or so all these rashes came in (thats the poly)

so i had some cream that expired back in 2001. i put it on and luckily the shit still worked. i have an aunt who is a surgeon ill try and get her to steal some for me cuz i dont feel like goin to the doctor again

NOW I REMMEBER WHY I DONT GO OUT DURING THE DAY!! but exercising at night with mosquitos kinda sucks....

Man ... and you live in California? That's really gotta suck. Almost as bad as having to live in a bubble!

As far as living in Woonsocket ... no biggie. I moved to Canada when I was 4, so I don't really remember too much about living there. Visited often enough, though. Still have some relatives there.

fluffho
06-17-2004, 11:12 AM
Man ... and you live in California? That's really gotta suck. Almost as bad as having to live in a bubble!

and majority of calis night life is strange and scary to me.

im always like 'i dont go out during the day' and guys think im crazy. i dont bother to explain though

Vodstok
06-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Funny thing fluff, i dont go out in the day either. i'm just a shut in :)

Oh, and Stingy, if you are interested, it looks like my page may be back up, so point here if you want:
http://scaredyet.net/

Freddy Krueger.
06-17-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by fluffho
i have polymorphus light eruptions. basically, an allergy to the sun At least you have a good reason to stay inside at daytime, sleep in the daytime and come out at night. Vampiric...

bwind22
06-17-2004, 11:52 AM
.....Ummmm...

Is it just me or did freddy just say he ate a human liver and brain and no one responded to it?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

bloodrayne
06-17-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
.....Ummmm...

Is it just me or did freddy just say he ate a human liver and brain and no one responded to it?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: LMAO...Desensitization...OH NO!...The critics were RIGHT!!!...Seriously though, I do believe that we have grown accustomed to Freddy's ways :)

ShankS
06-17-2004, 12:01 PM
.....Ummmm...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

take it with a pinch of salt.

btw thats a english saying if you've not heard it before, meaning dont look into it too much cos it's bull.

Vodstok
06-17-2004, 12:22 PM
I assumed he was "attention whoring", and ignored it :)

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 02:24 PM
I assumed he was "attention whoring", and ignored it :)

My stand as well .... but you have to admit, it wasn't a bad read.

Freddy Krueger.
06-18-2004, 07:52 AM
.....Ummmm...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: Well, personaly I didn't think anyone would even read the whole discription. And F.Y.I. EVERYTHING I said in my description was 100% (100 percent) true. Believe me, don't believe, I don't really care. But it is true. And again, F.Y.I., it tasted splendid, that human liver and brain that is. Not as unsatisfactory as you would think.

Vodstok
06-18-2004, 07:53 AM
unsatisfactory is the word you wanted, i believe.

ShankS
06-18-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Well, personaly I didn't think anyone would even read the whole discription. And F.Y.I. EVERYTHING I said in my description was 100% (100 percent) true. Believe me, don't believe, I don't really care. But it is true. And again, F.Y.I., it was a splendid tasted, eating that human liver and brain. Not as dissatisfactory as you would think.

I think someones telling porkies

Freddy Krueger.
06-18-2004, 07:57 AM
unsatisfactory is the word you wanted, i believe.
Unsatisfactory-
Not satisfactory; inadequate.

Dissatisfactory-
Unsatisfactory.

Both would be acceptable. But, if it'll make you happy, I'll chage it.

Freddy Krueger.
06-18-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
I think someones telling porkies

Believe me, don't believe, I don't really care. But it IS true.

Stingy Jack
06-18-2004, 08:16 AM
I eat human flesh sometimes ... like, when I'm absent-mindedly gnawing on my lip or cuticle. Doesn't taste like anything, really.

movieman64
06-18-2004, 08:20 AM
I hail from Indiana, the land of corn and rednecks. I've worked, (I emphasize work) in a prison for over 17 years. I'm married, second time around, and have 3 children, and 5 dogs.

As you might guess I love nothing more then sitting back and watching a whole pile of horror and sci-fi films.

I love history, especially ancient Euoropean and would like to visit Great Britain and other countrys

GorePhobia
06-18-2004, 08:21 AM
i like lots of sex and im a director :D ;)

Freddy Krueger.
06-18-2004, 08:24 AM
I eat human flesh sometimes ... like, when I'm absent-mindedly gnawing on my lip or cuticle. Doesn't taste like anything, really. Of corse flesh doesn't. You have to eat whats under the flesh: the meat. Or eat whats behind the bone: the Insides. Then again, I guess "the insides" could count as meat, because meat is inside you... so is the bone. But I guess you know what I mean. Right?

Freddy Krueger.
06-18-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by GorePhobia
i like lots of sex That deserves an "Amen". AMEN.

Vodstok
06-18-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by movieman64
I hail from Indiana, the land of corn and rednecks.

Spoken like a man who has definately been there.....

I lived there for 4 and a half years... I left behind some good freinds when we moved, but i never missed the state. I slept so much better without tornadoe warnings....

Ahh, and the fresh scent of the local pig farm on a hot summer's day, wafting over miles of flat ground...

bloodrayne
06-18-2004, 09:11 AM
I eat human flesh sometimes ... like, when I'm absent-mindedly gnawing on my lip or cuticle. Doesn't taste like anything, really. Actually...That isn't really "flesh"...It is just skin, and skin doesn't taste like anything unless it is seasoned or deepfried (like porkrinds)...

Missionaries that visited cannibalistic tribes, have documented conversations, in which the cannibals say that human flesh tastes like pork...The only differences are the texture, as human muscles are long and sinewy...They call it "stringy"...and the fact that human flesh is much saltier than pork, and therefore often has to be boiled before it is cooked in the fire...Human meat is commonly called "Long Pig" by the cannibals...Of course, that is a translation, as they don't exactly speak English :rolleyes:

I could also tell you how to make an authentic shrunken head...But, I am certain that you guys already know that anyway :)

Freddy Krueger.
06-18-2004, 10:54 AM
Actually...That isn't really "flesh"...It is just skin, and skin doesn't taste like anything unless it is seasoned or deepfried (like porkrinds)...

Missionaries that visited cannibalistic tribes, have documented conversations, in which the cannibals say that human flesh tastes like pork...The only differences are the texture, as human muscles are long and sinewy...They call it "stringy"...and the fact that human flesh is much saltier than pork, and therefore often has to be boiled before it is cooked in the fire...Human meat is commonly called "Long Pig" by the cannibals...Of course, that is a translation, as they don't exactly speak English :rolleyes:

I could also tell you how to make an authentic shrunken head...But, I am certain that you guys already know that anyway :) Flesh is Skin, is it not? And how'd you know I alread knew how to make a shrunken head? Where do you get your human heads? I dig of graves at the graveyard and rip 'em off some dead bodies.

jay o2 waster
06-18-2004, 11:55 AM
I work at wendys, hows that for intresting

Freddy Krueger.
06-18-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
I work at wendys, hows that for intresting As interesting as watching paint dry or dogs pump.

jay o2 waster
06-18-2004, 12:03 PM
So interesting as watching paint dry or dogs pump.

exactly

HappyCamper
06-18-2004, 12:19 PM
Let's see. I was born at Baptist Medical Center here in Jacksonville, Florida in 1977 (the year Star Wars a New Hope was released). I have a birthmark on my upper right arm that is shaped like a lawn gnome (i should be the spokesman for the film 'Amelie').

Let's see I share birthday's with:

Adam Sandler

Michael Keaton (the best Batman IMO)

Hugh Grant (i've been told I kinda look like him, but then again i've been told I look like Steve Buschemi LOL).

Otis Redding (think Toga party scene in Animal House)

and Cliff Robertson

other interesting facts:

my intials are MR W

i have a big scar on my hairy white ass.

Stingy Jack
06-18-2004, 03:16 PM
Actually...That isn't really "flesh"...It is just skin, and skin doesn't taste like anything unless it is seasoned or deepfried (like porkrinds)...

I could also tell you how to make an authentic shrunken head...But, I am certain that you guys already know that anyway :)

Woah. I like this place ... tell an innocent joke and get an encyclopeida entry! ;) As for the "authentic shrunken head" ... happens to me every time I get in the pool.

orangestar
06-18-2004, 03:39 PM
I was born on what would have been Hitlers 100th birthday. And on my 11th(?) birthday Columbine happened.

I get shit for those all the time:D

Also, my favorite Stephen King movie, Pet Sematary, was released the day I was born.:D

fluffho
06-18-2004, 03:40 PM
u know u shar ur bday with like 2 milliion other people??

NEATO!

newb
06-18-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by HappyCamper
Let's see. I was born at Baptist Medical Center here in Jacksonville, Florida in 1977 (the year Star Wars a New Hope was released). I have a birthmark on my upper right arm that is shaped like a lawn gnome (i should be the spokesman for the film 'Amelie').

Let's see I share birthday's with:

Adam Sandler

Michael Keaton (the best Batman IMO)

Hugh Grant (i've been told I kinda look like him, but then again i've been told I look like Steve Buschemi LOL).

Otis Redding (think Toga party scene in Animal House)

and Cliff Robertson

other interesting facts:

my intials are MR W

i have a big scar on my hairy white ass.

That was Otis Day and the Knights in Animal House.

Stingy Jack
06-18-2004, 03:52 PM
As interesting as watching paint dry or dogs pump.

Actually, dogs pumping can be interesting. C'mon ... who here hasn't gotten a kick out of it at some point? It's hilarious! Especially when they start licking their noses! (hmmm... hmmm.. that's good ... ooops .. little snot ... ah...)

jay o2 waster
06-18-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by wufongtan
you ARE a wendy
I guess so

wufongtan
06-18-2004, 05:37 PM
i was born at 11am on the 11/11. i was born to much fanfare. the street leading to the hospital was lined with legends of worshippers. With 2,000 trumpeters playing on golden trumpets also lined the streets playing loudly to hearald the coming of three wise men bearing gifts. As i walk down the street people rush up to me to touch me, to be cured of thier mediocre lives. And yes even you people of little or no notability will say proudly and with a sence of awe. " yes i have conversed with the great wufongtan" and your audience shall even envy you and hold you in such high esteem normaly only reserved for the kings of this world.

Miss Britt
06-18-2004, 06:31 PM
Born at St. Josephs Hospital here in Lexington ky, Went to Breckin Ridge E.S. and Graduated from Henry Clay H.S.
I now work for Diannes restaurant..... How boring lol

Plaguewind
06-18-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm boring, my life doesn't have any spectacular details.

Freddy Krueger.
06-18-2004, 09:23 PM
Actually, dogs pumping can be interesting. C'mon ... who here hasn't gotten a kick out of it at some point? I'm a pervert to HUMANS. Not animals. But, since your digs are your only mating source, I guess that would interest you.

Stingy Jack
06-19-2004, 09:22 AM
I'm a pervert to HUMANS. Not animals. But, since your digs are your only mating sorce, I guess that would interest you.

I didn't say I got off on it, dumbass. I said it was hilarious. And I have a wife, spank you very much. I find women tend to like guys a little more if they can spell "source" correctly. Sheesh ...

Freddy Krueger.
06-19-2004, 02:04 PM
I find women tend to like guys a little more if they can spell "source" correctly. Sheesh ... It's called a "typo", dumbass. Someone who doesnt know that much should have their head examined.

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 03:41 PM
i was blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah world.

that is all i see

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 03:43 PM
this is my 2222nd post

Wicked Lady
06-19-2004, 03:54 PM
that is all i see BAHAHAHAHA good one

Wicked Lady
06-19-2004, 03:58 PM
Oh I almost forgot....
I have Juvenile arthritis in my hands and knees...
I am half Mexican...
I'm a total cartoon junkie...
I fell in love with my first boyfriend (who I have been with for over a year now)...
ummmmm I have a black cat named Persia...
Bloodrayne is my mom
and I was seperated at birth from bloodygurl;)

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
BAHAHAHAHA good one, ps jay i think yor hot

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Peter Jackson is my favorite Director, but I have never seen any of The Lord of the Rings Movies

Wicked Lady
06-19-2004, 04:30 PM

wow, did I blackout again? I don't remember saying that! ;)

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 04:43 PM
you must have, cause i don't know who ese would have done it...

Evis™
06-19-2004, 04:48 PM
I enjoy some Incubus here and there.

and I have an insanely large penis.

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Evis™
I enjoy some Incubus here and there.

and I have an insanely large penis.

you see boys and girls, now that is intresting

wufongtan
06-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Wow! O! great Wufongtan you're the most impressive man i have ever seen on the face of this planet. with beauty and intelligence beyond compare. I wish i could be as half as good as you. But i know that'll never be. So if its allright with you i'll just continue to stalk you, and say lame things about you hoping for some of your attention. and admire you from afar. So if you would excuse me while ibark like a pickinese for your undeserved attention. yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

with all my love
jay-o-washer
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox oxoxoxoxox:D muuuuuahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D
whoa!!!!!!! hold back on the love, hugs and kisses there boy, we can only ever be friends

wufongtan
06-19-2004, 05:28 PM
you see boys and girls, now that is intresting
you find large dicks interesting? man you need to find a another hobby

jay o2 waster
06-19-2004, 05:31 PM
you find large dicks interesting? man you need to find a another hobby

yup, and i you took way too much time editing my reply......

Hate_Breeder
06-19-2004, 05:33 PM
I passed all my classes in high school so far, i love music, video games, and cool people. I like to listen to yellowman and Van Morrison while sitting at the beach, i live in a podonk town, i eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches sometimes, i hate Finding Nemo, and i wanna girlfriend that i can fuck......that would be grand....

wufongtan
06-19-2004, 05:34 PM
yup, and i you took way too much time editing my reply......
editing your what? omg i was reading post lol was you watching me while i was reading post ? holy cow you're just getting freaky now.

massacre man
10-07-2010, 06:19 PM
My Mother wanted to name me Michelangelo, after the Turtle.

Aaaaand bump. Let's hear some dirt on you new folks.

friday13thfan
10-07-2010, 07:38 PM
I was named after Sean Connery. Legit Story Bro.

crabapple
10-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Once upon a time, back in 1989, I think, I was working on a low-budget horror film, and Barbara Carrera was in it. One morning she was walking by, and she tripped on a brick; she was wearing high heeled shoes, moreover, and lost her balance. Because she was wearing an expensive gown and didn't want to fall on dirt, she leaned over towards me and fell on top of me!

I sort of caught her but I fell down, too, and had a brief but wondrous moment of Barbara Carrera-ness. She apologized for falling on top of me, I replied that it was quite all right, no harm done, and she got up and walked away and that is the extent of my dealings with Barbara Carrera. I always love telling that story!

newb
10-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Once upon a time, back in 1989, I think, I was working on a low-budget horror film, and Barbara Carrera was in it. One morning she was walking by, and she tripped on a brick; she was wearing high heeled shoes, moreover, and lost her balance. Because she was wearing an expensive gown and didn't want to fall on dirt, she leaned over towards me and fell on top of me!

I sort of caught her but I fell down, too, and had a brief but wondrous moment of Barbara Carrera-ness. She apologized for falling on top of me, I replied that it was quite all right, no harm done, and she got up and walked away and that is the extent of my dealings with Barbara Carrera. I always love telling that story!

she can fall on top of me anytime

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3bV1TOGm4Iw9wVwoQLb5HyhJhGdLVk 08XAnLwRG49_Ng5h3Q&t=1&usg=__sTo3_9_el67yBzhmNvo1G_YQklM=

newb
10-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Which reminds me

about 10 years ago I went to a play in Boston. Jesus Christ Superstar it was and Gary Cherone [ lead singer for Extreme and Van Halen for a little bit ] was playing Jesus. It was a very small club and between scenes, Jesus apparently had to pee.....I was leaning on the wall close to the bathroom and in Jesus's haste, he tripped over my boot. Pretty near fell on the floor but divine intervention must have played a part because he recovered.

although he never recovered from almost ruining Van Halen

Sistinas666
10-08-2010, 02:15 PM
A few years back I drove 3 hours to get to a Reverend Horton Heat show. I got there and it was sold out. I tried to scalp a ticket in front of the venue to no avail. I said "Fuck it", I'll just listen in the parking lot. Then I spotted the bass player, Jimbo, and aproached him in hopes of getting his autograph. We started bullshitting and I told him how I'd driven for 3 hours to see them. He said, "Wait here for one minute", then took off. About 3 minutes later he came back with the club manager who escorted me into the show, right pass all the other suckers trying to buy a scalped ticket! On a side note, I've seen RHH 2 times since and always run into Jimbo, he's hella cool and has autographed 3 of my RHH albums!:cool:

DeadKlown
10-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Marilyn Manson is my jesus christ albeit he wasnt nailed up on a cross or anything. notice how i capitalized his name and not his lol. anyway in 06 i got to go to the Against All Gods show in Cincinnati Ohio. I live in Wv so it was around a 6 hr drive. anyway i had just bought an 8th of some killer glowing green secret of the ooze type weed for this event. my ex wife and i arrive at the hotel and i realize i forgot my piece. what am i to do? i head to the nearest location that might have stoners...the mall. i go into hot topic and i ask the cashier straight up where can i get a piece at? he draws me this crafty little map. he says your going to go through the ghetto and emphasizes that i should not stare. mind you i havent been to brooklyn but ill be damned if i didnt go through the ghetto. i swear i saw someone stick a gun down their pants and people hoppin in cars and hoppin out of cars and there was even someone that had a little street shop opened up on the side of the road selling i dunno watches or something lol. anywho i got to the place marked Heady Heaven where there are like 4 or 5 headshops on 1 street. i bought my $75 dollar 4 foot glass bong and then i headed back to my hotel where i proceeded to get higher than i have ever been and i saw the best mother fucking live show i have ever seen. small side note i was 1 year away from being old enough to drink which pretty well sucked donkey cock but yeah im done now

massacre man
10-08-2010, 10:08 PM
albeit he wasnt nailed up on a cross or anything.

I'm sure that's happened to him behind a closed door somewhere sometime.

DeadKlown
10-08-2010, 10:11 PM
lol i suppose that would be kinda kinky if done right...if not for kink then uhhh i dunno