PDA

View Full Version : Aren't we just special?

nine9
06-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Oh so now we have NAZIS and TERRORISTS!.........isn't that just special............;)

They love us.....they really love us.....!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

friday13thfan
06-14-2004, 04:46 PM
yeah i feel so loved:rolleyes: :eek: oh yeah how about IP banning

nine9
06-14-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
yeah i feel so loved:rolleyes: :eek: oh yeah how about IP banning

Yeah, but it would be even better if they fucked off!........... I hate it when they attempt to get tricky too.......I say attempt.....they always get spotted.:rolleyes:

friday13thfan
06-14-2004, 05:29 PM
yeah from now on we should just ignore them

nine9
06-14-2004, 05:35 PM
yeah from now on we should just ignore them

I have been, but I'm starting to get paranoid about which newbs to trust. Got to admit Bloodrayne is right how we kind of got used to it all! People think it's pretty strange when I talk about nazis on my forum! LOL!

friday13thfan
06-14-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by nine9
I have been, but I'm starting to get paranoid about which newbs to trust. Got to admit Bloodrayne is right how we kind of got used to it all! People think it's pretty strange when I talk about nazis on my forum! LOL!

well nazi are CLB (creepy little bastardsor bitchs

nine9
06-14-2004, 05:45 PM
well nazi are CLB (creepy little bastardsor bitchs

LMAO! Can I use that one FTF? Shouldn't it be CLBB?:D :rolleyes:

friday13thfan
06-14-2004, 05:49 PM
yeah you can use that

Arioch
06-14-2004, 05:53 PM
Im very good at spotting them now, between me and bloodrayne, we pretty much know if they are or arent by their 5th post or so at the LATEST...

Ive banned alot of them before they can even post...

Its really obvious when these new members dont post in the new members forum:rolleyes: , or post directly in the thread they just got banned at:rolleyes: , or the signature, which we all love, or even the speed with which they rejoin....

I mean obviously if someone gets banned and comes back within 60 seconds, they have obviously been banned before....:rolleyes:

friday13thfan
06-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
Im very good at spotting them now, between me and bloodrayne, we pretty much know if they are or arent by their 5th post or so at the LATEST...

Ive banned alot of them before they can even post...

Its really obvious when these new members dont post in the new members forum:rolleyes: , or post directly in the thread they just got banned at:rolleyes: , or the signature, which we all love, or even the speed with which they rejoin....

I mean obviously if someone gets banned and comes back within 60 seconds, they have obviously been banned before....:rolleyes:

you are very good at moding

bloodrayne
06-14-2004, 11:25 PM
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/HowAreYou.gif

Arioch
06-15-2004, 01:05 PM
you are very good at moding

Hey thx...but its really not hard to spot these guys, and ban them...bloodrayne usually guesses who they are before i do, but i like to make sure that im not banning anyone innocent, or a person who came here to enjoy the site....

friday13thfan
06-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Hey thx...but its really not hard to spot these guys, and ban them...bloodrayne usually guesses who they are before i do, but i like to make sure that im not banning anyone innocent, or a person who came here to enjoy the site....

why did you ban someone innosent once?

nine9
06-15-2004, 03:17 PM

I usually can spot them too:rolleyes: they eventually try to slip a comment in somewhere that tips me off!

You are a great Mod Arioch, never have to put up with them too long.

And........ good question there! Has any innocent person go banned by mistake? That would be embarassing! LOL!

BTW great music Arioch! I'd buy an album! Both me and hub enjoyed even on our pathetic computer speakers!:D :cool:

bloodrayne
06-15-2004, 03:33 PM
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/HowAreYou.gif

Arioch
06-15-2004, 03:41 PM
You are a great Mod Arioch, never have to put up with them too long

Why thank you, nine....im here alot so me and bloodrayne spot them pretty easy....

BTW great music Arioch! I'd buy an album! Both me and hub enjoyed even on our pathetic computer speakers!

Thanks ALOT...that really means alot to me, I will get a CD out soon enough, but im waiting for a new comp to start recording on....this Peice of Shit im using now, just isnt cutting it....i just know i can make the music sound better....so id rather wait for a better sounding finished product....i'll keep you guys updated....

nine9
06-15-2004, 04:37 PM
Why thank you, nine....im here alot so me and bloodrayne spot them pretty easy....

Thanks ALOT...that really means alot to me, I will get a CD out soon enough, but im waiting for a new comp to start recording on....this Peice of Shit im using now, just isnt cutting it....i just know i can make the music sound better....so id rather wait for a better sounding finished product....i'll keep you guys updated....

So Bloodrayne is right ! You ARE a perfectionist LOL!

Just waiting to hear your voiceI am told that it is pretty wicked!:cool:

friday13thfan
06-15-2004, 05:54 PM
of coarse blood is right see is always right

bloodrayne
06-16-2004, 12:18 AM
of coarse blood is right see is always right Well...I say that you are Wicked Cool...It has to be so, as I am always right :D

friday13thfan
06-16-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Well...I say that you are Wicked Cool...It has to be so, as I am always right :D

yeah im wicked cool. i am honored to be in the same thread as the queen of horror. http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/worship.gif

bloodrayne
06-16-2004, 04:57 AM
yeah im wicked cool. i am honored to be in the same thread as the queen of horror. http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/worship.gif Thanks, Sweetie...I appreciate that :)

Steelsymth
06-16-2004, 06:55 PM
I think you all do a first class job at these forms and I'm happy to have found Horror.com. Now if someone will come up with a JACKASS alarm for the enternet so you can keep people like SFF off the site.LIFFFE would be good.