PDA

View Full Version : Sad....Again

Vampenguin
06-14-2004, 11:07 AM
As some of you probably noticed, Ive been mosting much less often lately. As of now, to my graet sadnees(Ya, right), Im going to be able to visit this site very rarely. I will still chck in from time to time, but not nearly as often as usuall. It been nice being here, and I'll miss most of you.

See Ya Later(NOT Goodbye),

Vampenguin

Freddy Krueger.
06-14-2004, 11:15 AM
And I care... why, exactly?

Vampenguin
06-14-2004, 11:21 AM
No idea, just figured I should tell everybody....No idea why, though

kpropain
06-14-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Vampenguin
As some of you probably noticed, Ive been mosting much less often lately. As of now, to my graet sadnees(Ya, right), Im going to be able to visit this site very rarely. I will still chck in from time to time, but not nearly as often as usuall. It been nice being here, and I'll miss most of you.

See Ya Later(NOT Goodbye),

Vampenguin

Boo fucking hoo, sadly for you, you won't be missed, ta - ta fucker.

Vampenguin
06-14-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by kpropain
Boo fucking hoo, sadly for you, you won't be missed, ta - ta fucker.

I really dont fucking care, actually it will be nice to get away from you, cause in the real world, I can do things about people like you.....perfectly legal, and I wot get "Banned" like I would if I said all that I thought of you.

Freddy Krueger.
06-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Get in a Flame War with him. Can't get BANNED then.

Arioch
06-14-2004, 11:32 AM
I really dont fucking care, actually it will be nice to get away from you, cause in the real world, I can do things about people like you.....perfectly legal, and I wot get "Banned" like I would if I said all that I thought of you.

I would never ban someone for stating their opinion, of a movie or anything else, or even starting a flame war....or even MULTIPLE flame wars....

Especially someone who has proven they can be a decent poster that actually has opinions and states them.....

I only ban people here to do nothing else but to start trouble and make the site look like shit.....ala King Diamond....

Vampenguin
06-14-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Arioch
I would never ban someone for stating their opinion, of a movie or anything else, or even starting a flame war....or even MULTIPLE flame wars....

Especially someone who has proven they can be a decent poster that actually has opinions and states them.....

I only ban people here to do nothing else but to start trouble and make the site look like shit.....ala King Diamond....

Sweet....ad about those first 2 paragraphs, were you adressing me or Kpro? Or both? Cause it aplies....