PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vs. Pinhead movie

MVP732
06-14-2004, 04:29 AM
I've said this before but my friends and I are making a MVP fan film. But I need some help. I want to buy some realistic rubber props and weapons so the fight scenes are excellent. Also post other suggestions for make-up, props, special effects etc.

MVP732
06-14-2004, 04:33 AM
I have a decent way for a flying hooked chain effect but it seems to involved. I thought of using a 4 foot PVC pipe, attach it to my roof so its slanted, load in the hooked chain, tie on some fishing line to the hook and simply pull it really fast at the person. Is this the best way to do it or is their other ways.

juda666
06-21-2004, 11:14 AM
PINHEAD SHOULD WIN HANDS DOWN!!!!!! EASY

KRUGERKID13
06-21-2004, 07:45 PM
exactly

Miss Britt
06-21-2004, 11:48 PM
it should be a long and greuling battle though, that can go either way, until pinhead wins....

thecritic
07-17-2004, 11:56 PM
As far the the flying chains, if you simply put the camera on the ground and aim it towards the ceiling, you can drop a chain towards the camera(obviously it needs to be dark so that your hands aren't seen holding the chains) Or, place the camera on it's side and lay the chain out in front of it. Quickly pull the chain away from the camera, then take the clip and play it in reverse. Again, it needs to be dark to look real. It is true, Pinhead should and will win if the official movie is ever made. How can Michael fight off demons from hell that torture you with chains and knives. The only thing Michael does is stab people. If he stabs Pinhead, what is that going to do? Nothing, exactly! So there is no way for Michael to win, unless one of the characters comes forward to help Michael. Possibly it could be Laurie since we saw the small bit of love she still has for him in Halloween H2O.
________
easyvape vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/easy-vape)

MVP732
07-20-2004, 04:55 PM
thanks, thecritic. That was actually a lot simpler and better looking then what i had in mind. I have to start thinking more practical. I was wondering if anyone here was interested in buying a 2 disc DVD containing 4 Vs. movies me and my friends are yet to make. I'm thinking the movie will probably be around 5 bucks. Oh and before i get sued there is no profit involved, it will take the same price we paid for making it as the official price.
The Vs. movies are to be:

Michael Vs. Pinhead (an hour)

Ash vs. The Return of the Living Dead Zombies (tenative title, half hour long)

Ash vs. Jason
(half hour, sequel to previous film and freddy vs. jason)
fourth film tba
Any takers?

thecritic
07-23-2004, 03:46 AM
Don't mention it about the help. I do what I can. It is simply one of the many things that they teach us in Film SChool.
________
herbal vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/)

kunty
07-25-2004, 03:24 PM
sounds like a larff... script?

dantehorrorfan
08-13-2004, 02:09 AM
pinhead is going to win

JokerMONEY3000
08-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Th 4th film should be Michael VS. Leatherface

MVP732
08-14-2004, 08:40 AM
nah, Leatherface sux

LatinLoco
08-19-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by MVP732
thanks, thecritic. That was actually a lot simpler and better looking then what i had in mind. I have to start thinking more practical. I was wondering if anyone here was interested in buying a 2 disc DVD containing 4 Vs. movies me and my friends are yet to make. I'm thinking the movie will probably be around 5 bucks. Oh and before i get sued there is no profit involved, it will take the same price we paid for making it as the official price.
The Vs. movies are to be:

Michael Vs. Pinhead (an hour)

Ash vs. The Return of the Living Dead Zombies (tenative title, half hour long)

Ash vs. Jason
(half hour, sequel to previous film and freddy vs. jason)
fourth film tba
Any takers?

The 4th film should be Spongebob vs Timmy Turner

Sam The Egg
08-19-2004, 01:01 PM
I think you should play Pinhead, and stick the pins in your head for real. It'll give it a nice "realistic" look.

how's about Zombies vs. Swamp Thing?

gnarly
08-26-2004, 02:55 AM
it should be called the last slasher standing and have all of them

bone collector
08-29-2004, 04:52 AM
Hey thats a good idea, you should do that MVP732, but pinhead would win

MichaelMyers
08-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Pinhead winning would be too predictable. Myers would pull an upset.

Arioch
08-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Ugh this thread numbs my brain....it sounds like a horror election in here....