PDA

View Full Version : "hellraiser Movies"

PinHeadCenobite
10-18-2003, 12:25 AM
I was watching HellRaiser: HellSeeker for the 1st time since I Have not seen it yet until Now,,I really did,nt care for the story line or anything to it...It did,nt seem much like a Hellraiser movie to me at all..It was boring on most parts except few" Did anybody else who,s seen it like it at all? Just asking because I still think ones like Hellbound Hellraiser 2 is better than that one and so is part one hellraiser..and part 3..they show more action I think..More than hellseeker did, I just could,nt get into that one! I think that one is one of the lowest ones made!! Just a opinion! I have not yet seen HELLRAISER INFERNO"'' Does anybody know if that is any good? Better than hellseeker I wonder!! hellseeker had some good parts I must admitt,,but it could of been better!!

knee jerk
10-18-2003, 03:12 AM
I not sure I even knew there WAS a "Hellseeker" movie out. Is this really a sequel? The last one I saw was the one in outer space, it was supposed to wrap up the story. I knew there was a sequel after that but....well, can someone tell me exactly how many Hellraiser movies there are?

avenger00soul
10-18-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by knee jerk
I not sure I even knew there WAS a "Hellseeker" movie out. Is this really a sequel? The last one I saw was the one in outer space, it was supposed to wrap up the story. I knew there was a sequel after that but....well, can someone tell me exactly how many Hellraiser movies there are?

Ok, Inferno was better than Hellseeker but, IMO, there hasn't been a real Hellraiser film since Part 2. And there have been six Hellraiser movies with at least 2 more on the way.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-18-2003, 08:23 PM
This may shock y'all, but I've never seen a Hellraiser movie in my life. I'm pretty familiar with the story, and I love Pinhead, but I just never really was interested enough to sit down and watch one. But I'm gonna start so it looks like I got some catching up to do.

ShamSham04
10-18-2003, 11:08 PM
I'd consider myself a fan of the "Hellraiser" movies. My favorites are the first three. The decapitation scene in "Bloodline" is one of my favorite decaps. It was awesome.

Pinhead is way overrated though. In my opinion...

knee jerk
10-19-2003, 02:01 AM
Hey Sick.....you've got some serious catching up to do. I gotta admit, even though the original Hellraiser looks kinda dated now (especially the bad 80s hair and clothes) its way ahead of its time. I don't know how they did the body coming-back-to-life thing that's in the first part of the movie. Its very good for the kinds of special effects they had back then and, I suppose, the low-budget they had. And even though there's some cheesey parts, there's nothing that makes you cringe like getting hit in the jaw with a claw-hammer!
The story, even though its kind of a mess in the films is so intriguing! The first two really tell the tale and if you wade thru the gore its a very interesting idea.

Then you gotta see Phantasm and Phantasm II.

avenger00soul
10-19-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
This may shock y'all, but I've never seen a Hellraiser movie in my life. I'm pretty familiar with the story, and I love Pinhead, but I just never really was interested enough to sit down and watch one. But I'm gonna start so it looks like I got some catching up to do.

At least watch Hellraiser 1 and 2. You can skip on the rest.

Ritualistic
10-19-2003, 12:39 PM
Oh man oh man Oh man.. Hellraiser is a classic .. I love this movie.. I have seen this movie so many times I couldnt count on my 100 toes and fingers.. LOL
Hellraiser is an original movie .. there was nothing at that time with this type of story.. Now I have to say I only prefer the 1st and 2nd one.. But whoever has not seen this movie needs to immediately... Pinhead is a great character and all the cenobites.. "Oh what sweet suffering"

massacre man
10-19-2003, 01:53 PM
iv only seen the first but i cant wait till helloween so michael myers can waste pinhead

PinHeadCenobite
10-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
iv only seen the first but i cant wait till helloween so michael myers can waste pinhead

"No Offense" I like Meyers to..But how do you figure Meyers can Waste Pinhead? I don,t think he can beat pinhead because Pinhead Is in a Higher catagory than Meyers is..Its like saying pumpkinhead Vs. Chucky..Thats How I would see Meyers vs. pinhead!! "Think about it Pinhead is a Pure demon and meyers can be killed, Maybe not as easy but can be killed alot more faster than pinhead..plus pinhead is ran by a box and really can not be harmed unless he is in hell itself and the box is a door way, So Meyers can be killed on earth Unlike pinhead!! Remember H20..he was killed at the end being pinned and she killed him!! Now you dont see that with pinhead so there,s a big difference..Not putting Meyers down but Pinhead would be more of a battle than meyers, especially putting them two together, Oh Sure pinhead can be killed but not like meyers could be. Also Meyers can be killed on earth , But Pinhead can only be sent back and killed..so How do think a person like meyers who can BE KILLED on earth put a way a DEMON who CAN ONLY BE KILLED in Hell,,dying On EARTH BY a killer who can be killed on earth?

Tony
10-21-2003, 04:44 AM
Parts 1 and 2 stand alone in my opinion. But to name the best and most entertaining of the sequels I'm giving it to part 5 (Inferno). Definitely an interesting Direct to Video film. Could have been even better had it been it's own movie and not a Hellraiser flick but I guess it was riding it's title.

avenger00soul
10-21-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Tony
Parts 1 and 2 stand alone in my opinion. But to name the best and most entertaining of the sequels I'm giving it to part 5 (Inferno). Definitely an interesting Direct to Video film. Could have been even better had it been it's own movie and not a Hellraiser flick but I guess it was riding it's title.

I agree. Inferno should not have been a Hellraiser film. It could have stood on its own and been a good "Jacob's Ladder" type movie.

massacre man
10-21-2003, 11:39 AM
michael cant die cuz of the curse of thorn

Ritualistic
10-22-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
michael cant die cuz of the curse of thorn

The cenobite(PinHead) will crush miserable michael myers..... there is no contest... and if the writers do this the right way then they will have pinhead make micheal go through "sweet suffering" and then it will be over with... YAAAAWN *very boring movie*

The_Return
08-18-2005, 01:18 PM
I liked the 1st one, but stupid Blockbuster doesnt have the rest:mad:

novakru
08-18-2005, 01:41 PM
I loved them all ,but haven't seen Hellseeker yet.

Jacob's ladder was really scary and I can not remember why,but will NEVER watch it again.

alkytrio666
08-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Call me crazy, but I didn't like Hellraiser. Now, I could be jumping to conclusions because I knever saw past part 1. But that was because the first one bored me to death.

Also, Pinhead wasn't all that he was hyped up to be. He just pretty much stood there the whole movie and looked badass, but it was the other cenobites that did the killing. I don't know. i think he's kind of overrated. And maybe he could beat Myers, but I still like Michael a helluva lot better.

The_Return
08-18-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Call me crazy, but I didn't like Hellraiser. Now, I could be jumping to conclusions because I knever saw past part 1. But that was because the first one bored me to death.

Also, Pinhead wasn't all that he was hyped up to be. He just pretty much stood there the whole movie and looked badass, but it was the other cenobites that did the killing. I don't know. i think he's kind of overrated. And maybe he could beat Myers, but I still like Michael a helluva lot better.

I agree, he is overrated. But you gotta admit...he does have some pretty "badass" lines.

novakru
08-18-2005, 05:20 PM
Best badass line in a horror movie......

AUSTIN316426808
08-18-2005, 05:40 PM
It's just like the rest of the horror series....

The first one was great, there's a few average and the rest suck.

crippler666
08-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Sorry Michael would kick ass as I have pointed out before Michael never died (Halloween 8 explained the decapatation scene).

Any how, how would Pinhead get at Michael?

Seeming his only desire is to wipeout his family and anyone else that gets in his way, why would he want to open the box?

Plus you need a soul to trade.

Elvis_Christ
08-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
I liked the 1st one, but stupid Blockbuster doesnt have the rest:mad:

I hate that store so fucking much.

The last two Hellraiser movies haven't been released over here yet. Its a series I've personally really enjoyed so far.

I heard rumours of a tv series aswell. Anyone clued up onto what's going on?

StaggerLee
08-19-2005, 02:46 AM
For my opinion, Hellseeker is a load of crap, but Inferno is even worse. But at least there's Ashley Laurence in Hellseeker, which I found interesting, although her part is not that big and the whole "reunion" scene with Pinhead is pretty silly. In the DVD extras there's an extended version of that same scene with Rick Bota's commentary. He explains that they didn't use the whole scene in the movie because the audience might not understand the references to Kirsty's past (Kirsty and Pinny have a very nice little conversation about uncle Frank). Might not understand? The only people who would watch this film, are the people, who know what hellraiser is and thus know the background story aka what happens in parts 1 and 2. God, that mr. Bota should really stay away from Hellraiser!

AUSTIN316426808
08-19-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by StaggerLee
The only people who would watch this film, are the people, who know what hellraiser is and thus know the background story aka what happens in parts 1 and 2. God, that mr. Bota should really stay away from Hellraiser!

That's not completely accurate, think about it...you think everyone who saw Halloween Resurrection saw the first one? I'm more than sure they didn't.

StaggerLee
08-19-2005, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
That's not completely accurate, think about it...you think everyone who saw Halloween Resurrection saw the first one? I'm more than sure they didn't.

Yes, I was exaggerating. But still, I think it's pretty safe to say that most people who go and rent this movie have seen at least couple of the previous ones and know what the movie series is about. And anyway, my point was that the fact that some viewers might not understand that one particular scene, was exteremely poor reason to cut it the way they did, because for my opinion, the scene made a lot more sense with the longer dialogue.

It's like I said to a friend of mine who was a total hellraiser newbie: If you want to watch Hellraiser, Hellseeker is no way to start! The first two are the real Hellraiser, the rest you can watch because of Doug Bradley

AUSTIN316426808
08-19-2005, 05:11 AM
Yes, I was exaggerating. But still, I think it's pretty safe to say that most people who go and rent this movie have seen at least couple of the previous ones and know what the movie series is about. And anyway, my point was that the fact that some viewers might not understand that one particular scene, was exteremely poor reason to cut it the way they did, because for my opinion, the scene made a lot more sense with the longer dialogue.

It's like I said to a friend of mine who was a total hellraiser newbie: If you want to watch Hellraiser, Hellseeker is no way to start! The first two are the real Hellraiser, the rest you can watch because of Doug Bradley

My bad, I completely forgot that the last few Hellraisers have been dvd releases and that anyone actually looking for it or who just decides to rent it on a trip to their video store most likely has seen a few others in the series.

alkytrio666
08-19-2005, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by novakru
Best badass line in a horror movie......

I'd say that line actually goes to Ash in Evil Dead 2:

"Groovy."

no mulier
08-19-2005, 08:14 AM
On watching Inferno the first time, it seemed okay. A second viewing this year didn't quite yield the same result. The reason goes back to Hellraiser sequels after Hellbound. It doesn't seem to me like Clive Barker intended Pinhead and the Cenobites to necessarily be -evil-.

"We are demons to some, angels to others."

It was not until the third installment that the idea of good and evil crept in. Since then, it's been nothing but story after story of trying to close the box to send Pinhead back to where he came from because he is evil and will rule the world...except for Hellseeker, that is.

For my opinion, Hellseeker is a load of crap...at least there's Ashley Laurence in Hellseeker, which I found interesting, although her part is not that big and the whole "reunion" scene with Pinhead is pretty silly.

The film revisits Pinhead's relationship with Ashley Laurence and just as he was keen on getting Frank back, he wanted Ashley's soul. Her husband was the ideal bate, who generally reminded me plenty of Frank's character. And as ever, Pinhead is there to provide the cutting and lucid realization of the truth.

Pinhead wasn't all that he was hyped up to be. He just pretty much stood there the whole movie and looked badass, but it was the other cenobites that did the killing. I don't know. i think he's kind of overrated.

From the very first Hellraiser, Pinhead wasn't originally set up to be a -main- character. He was to be merely one of the cenobites. But since the film viewers picked up on his charisma (ahem), they had to bring him to the fore. Now being the head Cenobite, he understandably does not do the actual slicing and dicing, but always...the best lines are his.

Originally posted by crippler666
I have pointed out before Michael never died (Halloween 8 explained the decapatation scene).

Ahem. Halloween Resurrection was a load of crap, in my opinion. A desperate attempt to milk the shrunken cow for all it's worth. Absolutely the lamest conjured up story I've heard. Ever. I can only wonder what they have in store for Halloween 9...

alkytrio666
08-19-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by no mulier
From the very first Hellraiser, Pinhead wasn't originally set up to be a -main- character. He was to be merely one of the cenobites. But since the film viewers picked up on his charisma (ahem), they had to bring him to the fore. Now being the head Cenobite, he understandably does not do the actual slicing and dicing, but always...the best lines are his.

Fair enough. Like I said, I've only seen the first, so I wouldn't know. Maybe I'll check a few more out.

alkytrio666
08-19-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
I hate that store so fucking much.

As do I. It's such a goddamn ripoff. It's rediculous how many fine print scam bullshit rules they have. And have the DVDs I rent from there are scratched to shit. Not to mention you could buy most of the movies you rent there for a few dollars more.

The_Return
08-19-2005, 08:44 AM
As do I. It's such a goddamn ripoff. It's rediculous how many fine print scam bullshit rules they have. And have the DVDs I rent from there are scratched to shit. Not to mention you could buy most of the movies you rent there for a few dollars more.

At the one I go to, they give you a free rental if the disc is scratched.

But you're definatly right about the price....

RoLLiNLiGhTs
08-19-2005, 09:40 PM
I think Hellraiser1 and 2 are great horror movies...Two of my favorites...
I thought the concept of a little toy puzzle box could open the world of Hell was awsome....
Plus (at the time) the movie looked great, with all the gore and creatures....
Very cool movies...:cool:

alkytrio666
08-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
At the one I go to, they give you a free rental if the disc is scratched.

But you're definatly right about the price....

SDame here, but try getting the guys together to watch a horror movie at midnight and finding out the disc skips because it's scratched. What good is the "free" rental when the stores closed and you need a movie now.

The_Return
08-20-2005, 04:54 PM
SDame here, but try getting the guys together to watch a horror movie at midnight and finding out the disc skips because it's scratched. What good is the "free" rental when the stores closed and you need a movie now.

Good argument

RoLLiNLiGhTs
08-21-2005, 06:50 PM
Just download the movies, then burn 'em...:D

The_Return
08-22-2005, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by RoLLiNLiGhTs
Just download the movies, then burn 'em...:D

As a matter of fact, I did download the 1st one, and would like to download the rest, however I cant find them...

allmykids
08-22-2005, 01:21 PM

Ok Your crazy!! LOL I will never understand how people can love horror and not Hellraisers. when they first came out there was NOTHING like it!!

jenna26
08-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
Ok Your crazy!! LOL I will never understand how people can love horror and not Hellraisers. when they first came out there was NOTHING like it!!

I agree. The first one is one of my favorite horror movies for that reason. I had never seen anything quite like it. It sickened me and disturbed me. My kind of movie!;) Funny thing I haven't seen the sequels; well just bits and pieces of a couple of them here and there.

novakru
08-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by jenna26
I agree. The first one is one of my favorite horror movies for that reason. I had never seen anything quite like it. It sickened me and disturbed me. My kind of movie!;) Funny thing I haven't seen the sequels; well just bits and pieces of a couple of them here and there.

Did you ever see Maniac?

jenna26
08-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Did you ever see Maniac?

Okay, let's see I just looked it up and I assume you are talking about the '80 film Maniac? Because no I haven't....do you recommend it? Or are you talking about another film?

I did see the '34 film called Maniac which is on a collection of old horror movies I have here.

novakru
08-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by jenna26
Okay, let's see I just looked it up and I assume you are talking about the '80 film Maniac? Because no I haven't....do you recommend it? Or are you talking about another film?

I did see the '34 film called Maniac which is on a collection of old horror movies I have here.

I saw it when it came out-WITH MY PARENTS,so some of the horror factor I saw it with,you won't be able to add to the experiance.
But yeah,it was scary in the slasher-type vein.
That movie came to mind when I saw Hellraiser(the 1st one) for the first time...for some reason.

MichaelMyers
08-23-2005, 04:04 AM
The first is the best, for sure. Followed very closely by the second.

Ritualistic
09-14-2005, 11:30 PM
Okay I didnt read this whole thread. But I own all the Hellraiser movies on DVD. well I dont have "Hellworld" but I will buy it. I have watched all these movies and I was so fixated on the first one and to be honest I love them all. For many years I wouldnt watch the sequels but I finally decided to and well I love them all :-D

filmmaker2
09-15-2005, 08:15 PM
I agree, Chucky would totally kick Pumpkinhead's ass. He would go all Yoda and shit, flying through the air and cutting his arms and legs off. It wouldn't be a battle, more of a.....slaughter!

crazy raplh
09-21-2005, 03:27 PM
THere should be a fighting game for xbox or ps2 or the newer ones coming out: A villian fighter game Jason, freddy, pumkinhead micheal, chucky( like a yoda fighter), Pinhead, Raw head rex anymore people can think of?

Originally posted by PinHeadCenobite
"No Offense" I like Meyers to..But how do you figure Meyers can Waste Pinhead? I don,t think he can beat pinhead because Pinhead Is in a Higher catagory than Meyers is..Its like saying pumpkinhead Vs. Chucky..Thats How I would see Meyers vs. pinhead!! "Think about it Pinhead is a Pure demon and meyers can be killed, Maybe not as easy but can be killed alot more faster than pinhead..plus pinhead is ran by a box and really can not be harmed unless he is in hell itself and the box is a door way, So Meyers can be killed on earth Unlike pinhead!! Remember H20..he was killed at the end being pinned and she killed him!! Now you dont see that with pinhead so there,s a big difference..Not putting Meyers down but Pinhead would be more of a battle than meyers, especially putting them two together, Oh Sure pinhead can be killed but not like meyers could be. Also Meyers can be killed on earth , But Pinhead can only be sent back and killed..so How do think a person like meyers who can BE KILLED on earth put a way a DEMON who CAN ONLY BE KILLED in Hell,,dying On EARTH BY a killer who can be killed on earth?

zomb5150
09-21-2005, 08:35 PM
I haven't seen a Hellraiser movie yet, am I missing much?

RoLLiNLiGhTs
09-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by zomb5150
I haven't seen a Hellraiser movie yet, am I missing much?
...Hell yeah! You have to check out part 1&2 for sure...3's alright too...:D

slasherman
09-22-2005, 02:16 AM
..:rolleyes: yeah and just jump over number 4

zomb5150
09-22-2005, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by RoLLiNLiGhTs
...Hell yeah! You have to check out part 1&2 for sure...3's alright too...:D

O.k., I'm gonna have to check these out then.

ptr84
09-27-2005, 04:57 AM
god exactley how many hellraiser films did they make?
i seen 1 thru 5. one was the best and they slowley got worse as the list went on

zwoti
09-27-2005, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by ptr84
god exactley how many hellraiser films did they make?
i seen 1 thru 5. one was the best and they slowley got worse as the list went on

a few, i stopped after the mess that was 4

slasherman
09-28-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
a few, i stopped after the mess that was 4
...number 5 in the serie isnt that bad...worth a look....its more a serial killer movie...

Maerlyn
09-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Hellraiser 1 and 2 are among my ultimate best movies. 4 and 5 are not bad either. It has been long time, but as i remember i didn't like 3rd one very much. I haven't watched the rest yet...

Clive Barker is a genius!!!

novakru
09-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Maerlyn

Clive Barker is a genius!!!

Agreed!

and I like your avatar btw:cool:

Maerlyn
09-28-2005, 11:19 AM
Thanks! :rolleyes: :cool:

slasherman
09-29-2005, 05:28 AM
Hellraiser 4 are not bad either.
..this is simply WRONG

...this movie suck...and there is no room for personal meaning on this one....:mad:

Maerlyn
09-29-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by slasherman
..this is simply WRONG

...this movie suck...and there is no room for personal meaning on this one....:mad:

If 1st and the 2nd ones are godly, i see nothing wrong in saying the 4th one "not bad" . This means that " i have already seen plenty of worse movies". If i had said "4th one is terrible", what would i say to for example "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer"?

Anyway, yes i liked some scenes in the fourth movie. I confess I am guilty :cool:

slasherman
09-29-2005, 06:25 AM
what would i say to for example "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer"?

...i say its a masterpiece if you compare it with "Hellraiser 4"..;)

Maerlyn
09-29-2005, 06:39 AM
Then, there must be a "room for personal meaning". "I Still Know...." is a master piece of shit, according to me ;)

But again, you may be right about the 4th one, if you looked for a well-organized, cleverly plotted conceptual film. It is not. Yet, as i said, i found it (more or less) entertaining, and liked some scenes in it... :cool:

FishKeeper
10-02-2005, 11:01 PM
I just watched Hellraiser again a couple days ago. It was great The effects were really good too.

This movie and The Thing are two of my favourites for old school horror effects.

novakru
10-13-2005, 02:52 PM
I have Hellraiser 4,5,6,7&8 coming from netflix.

Edit:This is not coming out the way I mean it.grrrr.

zwoti
10-13-2005, 02:55 PM

I stopped watching them after #3 because it was just PAINFUL.

I think after all these years,I have enough courage to sit down and watch...mainly just to see if they are as bad as I thought.
And secondly because I am secretely hoping one or two are really good.:cool:

you thought 3 was painful.....wait till 4 :eek:

novakru
10-13-2005, 02:55 PM

I stopped watching them after #3 because it was just PAINFUL.

I think after all these years,I have enough courage to sit down and watch...mainly just to see if they are as bad as I thought.
And secondly because I am secretely hoping one or two are really good.:cool:

Question:Is Hellseeker the 4th one?
It doesn't say on the list....?

novakru
10-13-2005, 02:58 PM
I thought it was painful because they went off the subject and left some things that started in # 1-mean nothing.
I think I watched some of the one where they are space but I can't remember if it was bad.
Which number was the one in space?

zwoti
10-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Question:Is Hellseeker the 4th one?
It doesn't say on the list....?

hellraiser = 1
hellbound = 2
hell on earth = 3
bloodline = 4
inferno = 5
hellseeker = 6
deader = 7
hellworld = 8

zwoti
10-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Which number was the one in space?

novakru
10-13-2005, 03:08 PM

scouse mac
10-16-2005, 07:45 AM
hellraiser = 1
hellbound = 2
hell on earth = 3
bloodline = 4
inferno = 5
hellseeker = 6
deader = 7
hellworld = 8

The man is a fucking encyclopaedia of film trivia. Where do find the time?

zwoti
10-16-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by scouse mac
The man is a fucking encyclopaedia of film trivia. Where do find the time?

i do have a secret weapon

slasherman
10-16-2005, 10:05 AM
hellseeker = 6
deader = 7
hellworld = 8
..wonder if I ever gonna see those sequels...I've seen number 5 and that was ok...but number 6, 7 and 8 looks like number 4 in quality

Doc Faustus
10-17-2005, 05:54 PM
*SPOILERS

Just caught Hellseeker. Neat imagery, cool, trippy, dark. But, really ambivalent and wishy washy. It's so annoying how easily bought off Pinhead can be. He's a force of nature and for five random fairly icky people he's bought off. It's pretty clear that Pinhead can get five souls at the drop of a hat.

slasherman
10-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Doc Faustus
*SPOILERS

Just caught Hellseeker. Neat imagery, cool, trippy, dark. But, really ambivalent and wishy washy. It's so annoying how easily bought off Pinhead can be. He's a force of nature and for five random fairly icky people he's bought off. It's pretty clear that Pinhead can get five souls at the drop of a hat.
...on a rainy day..maybe i will watch it...

The_Return
10-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Doc Faustus
*SPOILERS

It's pretty clear that Pinhead can get five souls at the drop of a hat.

Or...heh heh heh....a drop of a pin:D

Ok, that was pretty bad....:p