PDA

View Full Version : Favorite horrific alcoholic drinks

HappyCamper
06-12-2004, 11:59 AM
I was just wondering if anybody has any favorite alcoholic drinks, with a 'horror' related name...

I just discovered a great tasting ale by Rogue Brewery in Oregon called Dead Guy Ale it's awesome! check out their site Rogue Brews (http://www.rogue.com)

Hate_Breeder
06-12-2004, 01:33 PM
A Car Bomb, if thats horror related. Its like a shot of Jamisons Whiskey and Baileys Irish Cream, dropped into a full glass of Guinness Genuine Draft, then you just pound it.....

BudMan
06-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Just give me a twelve pack of bud. Things can get pretty scary from there. Especially the next morning under the sheets. Just ask my wife.

Mercyful Fate
06-12-2004, 01:43 PM
I prefer Satan's Piss.
Its 1 1/2 oz Bacardi Rum, 151 proof thrown in a shot glass
then topped off with tobasco sause. Killer shit!

Mercyful Fate
06-12-2004, 01:45 PM
another good one is Satan's revenge.
1/3 shot Tequila
1/3 shot Jack Daniels
1/3 shot Goldschlager
And Top that off with more Tobasco

Steelsymth
06-12-2004, 04:24 PM
A bloody screw....it's a screw driver with grenadin<not sure on the spelling>cherry

Steelsymth
06-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Mercyful Fate
another good one is Satan's revenge.
1/3 shot Tequila
1/3 shot Jack Daniels
1/3 shot Goldschlager
And Top that off with more Tobasco

That's also called satan's blood

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Hmmm...Well...I don't drink...But, I would imagine that chocolate milk with lime kool-aid would be pretty horrific:eek: :D :p

Arioch
06-12-2004, 05:27 PM
The worst ive taken by FAR is 151 Proof Bacardi STRAIT from the bottle:D my friends stared at me for a long time when i did that, they said "how can someone as small as you do something like THAT??"

It doesnt have a name, but its pretty horrible all right. You only need to do it like twice, at the MOST, and your done for the night....nasty stuff but it does the job;)

Paul M. Johnson
06-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Yes, bacardi will do that to you. I like rubbing alchohol, or nightquil when times get tough.....Like now. Right now I am going through some rough times.

Arioch
06-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Rubbing alcohol huh??

Mercyful Fate
06-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Steelsymth
That's also called satan's blood

Well yes, But to make it 'Satan's blood' you need to add yet another ingredient. Soak a USED tampon in the shot glass( this won't absorb all the drink, but enough) then squeeze it back in the the original shot glass. That's Satan's Blood.

Arioch
06-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Well yes, But to make it 'Satan's blood' you need to add yet another ingredient. Soak a USED tampon in the shot glass( this won't absorb all the drink, but enough) then squeeze it back in the the original shot glass. That's Satan's Blood.

I think he was aiming at an ABOVE 14 year old conversation:rolleyes:

orangestar
06-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Mercyful Fate

Thats just downright disgusting.

Mercyful Fate
06-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
I think he was aiming at an ABOVE 14 year old conversation:rolleyes:

Oh really? Didn't mean to offend you cum guzzler.
When you're old enough to drink, then roll your eyes.

Mercyful Fate
06-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by orangestar

I don't make the rules, I just serve the drinks

Arioch
06-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Oh really? Didn't mean to offend you cum guzzler.

I thinkyour starting to sound an awful lot like some unnamed nazi's sulking around here....

I plenty old enough to drink, and mature enough to stick to the subject matter....your the one with used tampons and cum guzzling on your mind:rolleyes: .....

Mercyful Fate
06-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
I thinkyour starting to sound an awful lot like some unnamed nazi's sulking around here....

I plenty old enough to drink, and mature enough to stick to the subject matter....your the one with used tampons and cum guzzling on your mind:rolleyes: .....

Well Im not a nazi and I can't help what a drink is.

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Hmmm...Perhaps it isn't wise to insult someone who has the power to ban you...Just a thought...Oh, and in case you never experienced it, here is a bit of personal information for you...Don't tell anyone that I told you this, but...Girls have orgasms, too...and some guys don't mind when......well...I'm certainly not going to get any more graphic than that...But, the guys who know what I am talking about...Well...They KNOW what I am talking about;)

cheebacheeba
06-13-2004, 12:17 AM
Whaddaya mean by horrific, like, horror-themed drink?? Fuck all that.
If you're talking about something that knocks you on your ass, A tall glass of "long island iced tea" will do that.

Then there's my version of the depth charge, which is an extra large shotglass of tequila snuk upright into a mug of Guiness.

Another one - Stones Ginger wine, soda water, grendine and tequila.

Or, yknow, you can just drink a shitload of tequila..
Yeah...I like tequila...

Vodstok
06-13-2004, 07:44 AM
Cheeb, you consistently show that oyu are a man of taste. I love tequila, especially the good stuff. Im a big scotch guy, too.

BR: Not to get too graphic myself, but i am one of those people that enjoy when a woman enjoy herself. Why do you think my fiance agreed to marry me :D Too bad the little twit was banned.... he may have learned something.

Anyway, back on track. I dont know any weird horror named drinks, i dont much care for mixed drinks (except maybe scotch mixed with ice cubes :)) i also like James Bond style martinis. Dry vermouth, good vodka. And i have a shaker now, so i can have them shaken not stirred.

cheebacheeba
06-13-2004, 08:22 AM
Closest I usually get to scotch is like, French Brandy...or If I'm out I might go with cognac if I go "out" out, y'know occasions n shit
I also like wild turkey rare breed, cointreau, GOOD schnapps and Frangelico to go in various mixes...

But yeah, usually just the other stuff mentioned, aside from a few various (higher-end) australian beer, but mostly guiness, followed by chinese or german beers. The US stuff is alright outta the few I've tried Coors seemed pretty cool, but most US beer seems pretty "vanilla" to me...

King Diamond
06-13-2004, 08:42 AM
I hate Guiness, but I do enjoy fosters a great deal. Real dark beer just tastes like shit to me. I remember one time, doing lines with the one dude that was friends of my friends, and they come to find out, all he had in the fridge was Guiness. Yuck, that was horrid!

cheebacheeba
06-13-2004, 08:56 AM
I wouldn't wanna drink guiness all night or anything, it'd get a bit much, but I dont mind one or two.
If you liked the aussie beer you tried, if you get the chance, get some "coopers" - very good.

Just remembered, I also like Kahlua and Opal Nera as well, and if it's available, black vodka.

Arioch
06-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Im quite a tequilia fan myself....alot of the time i try for a bit higher proof liquor than tequilia but come back to it because i find that it just knocks you on your ass, dispite the lower....well average lets say, proof it has....compared to say.....so.co. 100, or bacardi 151....

But im really a mixed drink fan, my favorite is to take shots and use a mixed drink as the chaser:p , but martini's are my flavor. Hawaiian style are incredible.....gasslights are pretty kickass too....

Plaguewind
06-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by orangestar

DEFINITELY!!!

Plaguewind
06-13-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by King Diamond
I hate Guiness, but I do enjoy fosters a great deal. Real dark beer just tastes like shit to me. I remember one time, doing lines with the one dude that was friends of my friends, and they come to find out, all he had in the fridge was Guiness. Yuck, that was horrid!

OK, I do love Fosters, but... How can anyone hate Guiness? Thought I'd never hear such a blasphemy... LoL

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I wouldn't wanna drink guiness all night or anything, it'd get a bit much, but I dont mind one or two.
If you liked the aussie beer you tried, if you get the chance, get some "coopers" - very good.

Just remembered, I also like Kahlua and Opal Nera as well, and if it's available, black vodka.

Yes Coopers is awesome! Had it at a bar here in Detroit a few years ago. Unfortunately it closed, and can't find it anywhere. Send me some! Please not the dark though.

Vodstok
06-14-2004, 10:03 AM
I tired Cabo Wabo for the first time this weekend... What wonderful stuff :)

Few things in life (to me) can compare to a nice cold mexican beer with lime :)

Corona, Modello Especial, Modello Negro, and Dos Equis (amber and the ohter one). Its all good :)

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
I tired Cabo Wabo for the first time this weekend... What wonderful stuff :)

Few things in life (to me) can compare to a nice cold mexican beer with lime :)

Corona, Modello Especial, Modello Negro, and Dos Equis (amber and the ohter one). Its all good :)

I disagree. Corona doesnt work for me. I don't mind tecate though. If I am suppose to eat a peice of fruit with my beer. I would be afraid I would turn into one.

Vodstok
06-14-2004, 10:08 AM
Being a man, i do not fear such things.

newb
06-14-2004, 10:10 AM
Guiness is ok in small doses [ 1 or 2 at the most ]. If ya want a good kickass brew made in the good ole U S of A ,try an Arrogant Bastard.

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 10:12 AM
Warning: If you are under the age 18, or you happen to find things, ANY thing offensive, please DO NOT READ further.
You are 1, to young, or 2, a fucking loser that should be more concerned with your own life, then the happenings on this forum. If you don't like what I have to say, here's a hearty FUCK YOU!
I warned you earlier "DO NOT READ further". Fuck you very much.

Mad Dog!!!

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 10:47 AM
Warning: If you are under the age 18, or you happen to find things, ANY thing offensive, please DO NOT READ further.
You are 1, to young, or 2, a fucking loser that should be more concerned with your own life, then the happenings on this forum. If you don't like what I have to say, here's a hearty FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by newb
Guiness is ok in small doses [ 1 or 2 at the most ]. If ya want a good kickass brew made in the good ole U S of A ,try an Arrogant Bastard.

Right, but I know people that will finish a 12 pack of that shit, and go out and get more. I just don't like it. tastes like sewer water.

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 10:50 AM

Being a man, i do not fear such things.

I fear sobriety.

Vodstok
06-14-2004, 10:51 AM
I dont fear sobriety, i just drown it :)

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 10:53 AM

I remember one time I had a DUI, and I had to go to this AA shit, and I was like," you people are so depressed, what you guys need is a drink".
Yeah AA Sucks.
People who don't drink suck.

bloodrayne
06-14-2004, 10:59 AM
People who don't drink suck. I don't drink OR suck :rolleyes: ...And I don't want to know how YOU know what "sewer water" tastes like either:p

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 11:00 AM

Originally posted by bloodrayne
I don't drink OR suck :rolleyes: ...And I don't want to know how YOU know what "sewer water" tastes like either:p

I KNOW you don't suck, you lick! j/k
Don't banned me for that, it was a joke.

newb
06-14-2004, 11:00 AM

Right, but I know people that will finish a 12 pack of that shit, and go out and get more. I just don't like it. tastes like sewer water.

Not very likely. Its not sold in twelve packs , its distributed in 22 oz bottles and its 7.2% alcohol. I doubt very much you know people who drank 12 of them and went back for more.

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 11:02 AM

Yeah, your right, then just 12

Vodstok
06-14-2004, 11:03 AM
You're 28, huh? Me too....

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 11:03 AM

I wouldn't know, I never bought the shit.

And as far as alcohol content goes, it aint shit to drink that much
I took a half pint of Jack Daniel's in a beer bong.

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 11:04 AM

You're 28, huh? Me too....
Not into dudes, sorry.

King Diamond
06-14-2004, 11:06 AM

Whos that cheebacheeba, I would like to kick the shit out of him.

bloodrayne
06-14-2004, 11:10 AM
Whos that cheebacheeba, I would like to kick the shit out of him. OMG...Please don't set Cheeba off...It is so difficult to get him back in his cage...Just trust me on this one...You don't want any part of that Aussie...MKay? :)

Vodstok
06-14-2004, 11:12 AM
I'm sure you would. He lives in australia, so i dont think the odds are very good that you will meet up any time soon. Very clever with the gay jokes too. You are obviouslly a dazzling intellect. Sorry i challenged you in a battle of wits where you are obviously better armed with such verbal talons as "Fuck you very much" and "fuck you"....

Obviously, i am in way over my head. I wouldnt want you to kick my ass....:rolleyes:

kpropain
06-14-2004, 11:13 AM

Whos that cheebacheeba, I would like to kick the shit out of him.

Don't fuck with Cheebs he's my friend.

He has intelligent post on this site which I have yet to see you do at all. :rolleyes:

newb
06-14-2004, 11:22 AM
Kind of thinking this king diamond is one of darth fools [or darth himself ] just waiting to spring his big surprise on us all. LOL ya really put one over on us. sooo clever. If not than he should be banned for stupidity.

Vodstok
06-14-2004, 11:23 AM
He's banned :) I was really curious to see what he had to say next though...

newb
06-14-2004, 11:25 AM
lol....damn...that was quick.

bloodrayne
06-14-2004, 11:42 AM
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/HowAreYou.gif

Arioch
06-14-2004, 06:58 PM
Kind of thinking this king diamond is one of darth fools [or darth himself ] just waiting to spring his big surprise on us all. LOL ya really put one over on us. sooo clever. If not than he should be banned for stupidity.

He was....do a search of his posts.....pretty obvious...dont worry he'll have his say as the next sn....i have my eye on 2 people...but i wont spring the trap just yet....pm me if you see some suspicious activity....

babygirl20
02-17-2005, 09:02 AM
all ya'll just need to take you a big ole shot of some moonshine or everclear. Then right after you take the shot try to breath in. That there is a pretty horrific feeling!!:eek:

Vodstok
02-17-2005, 09:04 AM
hoLY OLD THREAD BATMAN!

Beer and whiskey are my poison these daYS :)

AUSTIN316426808
02-17-2005, 12:40 PM
hoLY OLD THREAD BATMAN!

Beer and whiskey are my poison these daYS :)

I remember one time a friend and I were bored and started mixing all sorts of drinks. We put half a glass of corona with a shot of whiskey and it actually tasted pretty good, I drink it every now and then.

filmmaker2
02-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Hot buttered rum while listening to someone read a ghost story in front of a fireplace on a winter's evening.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

IDrinkYourBlood
02-17-2005, 08:06 PM
One time I had a shot of turpantine....I had to go to the hospital.

immortalem
02-18-2005, 03:52 PM
I like Bloody Mary's.

AmarylandPsycho
02-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Heres my idea for a horrific drink. Its called the Darth Vader and heres where it get horrific.......1 oz gin, 1/2 oz black house, 1 oz green creme de minthe. Let me know if anyone ever tries this