PDA

View Full Version : pet peeves

friday13thfan
06-12-2004, 08:10 AM
what is your pet peeve. mine is members joining the site and never posting they just join to make people think they are cool and shit it really pisses me off. more then half the members never posted

wufongtan
06-12-2004, 08:43 AM
some might say thats a good thing

Vampenguin
06-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by wufongtan
some might say thats a good thing

He right, cause more than half the people are assholes......

Arioch
06-12-2004, 09:53 AM
He right, cause more than half the people are assholes......

A far higher percentage of our POSTING members are assholes as well...

pet peeves...hmmm...

Soccermoms determined to drive Tank-Sized SUV's, especially when its just them, and no kids in the car....

Loosing the DVD remote:mad:

Stereotypes in movies....

Being touched....

Thats all i can think of now, but im sure there are alot more...

orangestar
06-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Immaturity in any form

Losing remote controls

Chatspeak on message boards

cheebacheeba
06-12-2004, 10:03 AM
The morning boner that prevents you from doing the one thing you wanna do after waking up...taking a piss...y'just stand there lookin' at it like some kinda fool, nothing you can do - u try to bend it, but that just makes the problem worse...

I hate it when somebody hires out the last copy of a movie or game, and then leaves town with it.

I hate people who try to impose their lifestyle on others.

Crowds

Sunny days - I can't beleive people call this "good" weather...

People who don't value an animal as anything other than property

That's it for now.

thEsounDofdirT
06-12-2004, 10:51 AM
hmm.. people that leave their animals outside and don't pay attention to them

people that talk to you once every year just to get something from you

getting a DVD back that you let someone borrow and having scratches on it

bent note book rings (the fucking pages fall out)

people explaining things to me that i already know...

people treating others like shit ...

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
People who don't value an animal as anything other than property But...Do you realize how many people treat their CHILDREN that way?! :mad: :mad: :(

jay o2 waster
06-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
what is your pet peeve. mine is members joining the site and never posting they just join to make people think they are cool and shit it really pisses me off. more then half the members never posted

mine is obsessivly re aranging my cd/dvd/vhs collection

fluffho
06-12-2004, 12:42 PM
nasty ass bathroom habits

when my nail polish chips

getting sick right before something important

going into the mall and having to sift though the loads of ugly ass clothes and even though they look good theyre still ugly so after 3 hours i only have 1 outfit buoght

Hate_Breeder
06-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Crappy ass movies, George W, Nu Metal, people who think they're badass, Will and Grace, Christians, People who think they're deserve better than everyone else, mowing the grass, rain, Michael Bolton, and Finding Nemo...........GRRR!

HappyCamper
06-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey I'm a Christian!!! :( and I see nothing wrong with watching a good ole slasher flick or zombie massacre!

Hate_Breeder
06-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by HappyCamper
Hey I'm a Christian!!! :( and I see nothing wrong with watching a good ole slasher flick or zombie massacre!

well its not like Christians in general, its just Christians who try getting you to join their religion, when they know you dont want to, and i love zombie massacres, and i dont really mind watching a slasher flick every now and then :p

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Major Pet Peeve: Stupidity

I can handle insanity, and eccentricity is cool, a bit of random playing around is good, too...But outright, blatant stupidity just makes me sick...
That's why I can't tolerate racism...If the ONLY thing that you have to be proud of is being born a certain color (which, btw takes absolutely NO effort on your part, and therefore is NOT an accomplishment:rolleyes: )...You have done absolutely nothing with your life, and probably never will...and so...Sitting back and believing that you are so much better than anyone else, and saying that you are so proud of yourself, JUST because you were BORN (which you had nothing to do with) is just about as stupid as it gets...along with being unbelievably pathetic:o

massacre man
06-12-2004, 03:38 PM
racists

people who hate people cuz there different

kids that get up and tell on you if you bump into em

kids that cry when u say something to em just playin around

people who dont stop talkin even when they know your not paying attention

people who think there better than everyone at everything being confident is fine but thats just stupid

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
racists

people who hate people cuz there different

kids that get up and tell on you if you bump into em

kids that cry when u say something to em just playin around

people who dont stop talkin even when they know your not paying attention

people who think there better than everyone at everything being confident is fine but thats just stupid That's my boy...and THAT is something to be proud of :)

nine9
06-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Major Pet Peeve: Stupidity

I can handle insanity, and eccentricity is cool, a bit of random playing around is good, too...But outright, blatant stupidity just makes me sick...
That's why I can't tolerate racism...If the ONLY thing that you have to be proud of is being born a certain color (which, btw takes absolutely NO effort on your part, and therefore is NOT an accomplishment:rolleyes: )...You have done absolutely nothing with your life, and probably never will...and so...Sitting back and believing that you are so much better than anyone else, and saying that you are so proud of yourself, JUST because you were BORN (which you had nothing to do with) is just about as stupid as it gets...along with being unbelievably pathetic:o

^ Everything she just said!:cool:

massacre man
06-12-2004, 03:52 PM
That's my boy...and THAT is something to be proud of :) ]thank u mommy

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 04:08 PM
]thank u mommy *Gives MM cookie...Kisses forehead*...You're welcome, Son :)

Steelsymth
06-12-2004, 04:13 PM
I hate when someone takes advantage of a nice person.

People who talk like there going to kick you ass on the e-net or phone and then in person there all nice like it never happened.

Macho dick heads..who give you shit for there personal enjoyment like it's a new sport.

It pisses my off that Hollywood picks the subject of vampires to make so many bad movies.

Dial-up enternet.

Steelsymth
06-12-2004, 04:16 PM
*Gives MM cookie...Kisses forehead*...You're welcome, Son :)

bloodrayne nice avatar....you look good...momma

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Steelsymth
bloodrayne nice avatar....you look good...momma LMAO @ Steelsymth...Thanks, Sweetie...I changed my avatar by request...Glad you like it...I was just about to agree with you on something...I can't believe that I didn't think about it before...

LAME ASS DIALUP INTERNET SERVICE!!!

OMG!...I HATE it!

Okay...I feel much better now:)

nine9
06-12-2004, 04:26 PM
bloodrayne nice avatar....you look good...momma

You are such a player Steel! LMAO! Gotta luv ya though!

One of my favorite newbs! :D

Bloodrayne, now my mailbox is totally empty.....had to delete Plague's wonderful birthday message...sniff sniff.... luv that guy!!!!!!!. If it still shows full , something is wrong with it.

massacre man
06-12-2004, 04:39 PM
like my new avatar?

im the one on the right lol

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 04:40 PM
like my new avatar?

im the one on the right lol Are you gonna change your sn to "Monkey Man" now?:D

Steelsymth
06-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by nine9
You are such a player Steel! LMAO! Gotta luv ya though!

One of my favorite newbs! :D

Bloodrayne, now my mailbox is totally empty.....had to delete Plague's wonderful birthday message...sniff sniff.... luv that guy!!!!!!!. If it still shows full , something is wrong with it.

I'm just a hopeless flirt Thanks.

Steelsymth
06-12-2004, 04:43 PM
at what point do I stop being a nOOb....I feel at home here :)

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 04:47 PM
at what point do I stop being a nOOb....I feel at home here :) Relax...You're one of us...It's all good :D

nine9
06-12-2004, 04:48 PM
at what point do I stop being a nOOb....I feel at home here :)

Not really sure.......SFF called me a newb so ?????????????

But you ARE home here bud!:D xxx

thEsounDofdirT
06-12-2004, 06:54 PM
in addition to my original pet peeves... i also hate when people who don't like the internet.. rag on you for using the net a lot... they tell you how none of it's real and the only people that are on it are depressed lonely people that are ugly and have no life... bullshit... the majority is on it...

also.. now that bloodrayne has herself on her avatar and i have me on my avatar... how many does this put to members with their own self on their avatar

thEsounDofdirT
06-12-2004, 06:57 PM
intolerance is one of my pet peeves... generalizations and sterotypes... people should be able to distinguish these from obvious truths.. i know some real asshole people from every religion... i know some nice people that are athiest... does this mean i should say all athiests are kind, understanding, and respecting of your beliefs?...

first a comment about blacks.. now a comment about jews... nazis

you know... we kicked the shit out of the nazi movement before.. i'm pretty certain we could do it again if we wanted to

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by thEsounDofdirT
now that bloodrayne has herself on her avatar and i have me on my avatar... how many does this put to members with their own self on their avatar I think it's just us, Dirt...Cheeba had his on at one time and so did Evis, Ritualistic even had her pic on her avatar at one time...I think that Rebel SHOULD use hers, and it would be fun if we all did it for like a week, or even a day or so, Sorta like we were looking at each other when we "talked"...It would be kinda cool :)

evil_blonde
06-12-2004, 07:04 PM
what do i hate......this could be a long list......... here goes :D

loosing ANY remote

movies that are meant to be funny, and arent

movies that are meant to be scary, and arent

the fact that like no movies scare me

i hate people who bash on people who are 'different' i mean honestly,its not like they can help it why cant ya just be friends with them?

isms...sexism, racism, haricolourism (blonde...etc), big/smallism, skinny/fatism, heightism, weightism...etc etc

people who judge

hypocrites (is that how u spell it?)

people who complain 24/7 about utterly dull/boring/useless shit

people who hate me :(

people who are always down on themselves

people who never shut the fuck up

people who act stupid all the time even though they arent

froaty mornings when i have to walk to the bus stop in the dark and in the cold, all by myself, and then missing the bus and having to wait even though the busses dont run to the right timetable anyway

people who bash on me for being blonde....

people who say im a slut or hag or skank or whore or whatever..when im not

people who dont like my hair, who cares if i dyed it doesnt mean u get to say its ugly i mean come on you dont have the best looks but have i ever said that to you?

people that really are sluts.....

drama queens (and guys that are drama queens)

the fact that i have a realy sore throat and cant stop coughing

people that say guys are stupid, when not all of them are

books that go on and on about nothing

people OBSESSED with celebrities

the fact that i had heaps more than this and now cant think of them

the fact that i have dial up :(

biblebashers

people who treat their kids like shit

people that treat animals like shit

poachers

people that think they are cool...when theyre not

nazis....

anybody involved with war

GE, but only if it isnt for a good cause (ie, a cure for cancer)

people who get all roughed up about GE when its for a good cause

people who are down on pot hehe

people who want to LOWER the sex age and RISE the driving age :rolleyes:

politics/government/presidents in general.........

the fact i have to get up at 6.17 everyday and am awoken by the most horrible noise on my cellphone.....

people who are permanently glued to their cellphones

people who say tv is bad

people who say internet is bad

people who tell me to get off msn/the internet

curfews

stereotyopes

generalisation

chat rooms

paedophiles

grumpy people

ok i think this is too long....oh well..... :D

thEsounDofdirT
06-12-2004, 07:16 PM
well rayne.. i'm used to it because every other forum i'm on... for music stuff... all the artists use their own photos or logos...

so it's just kind of a habit for me... and you'll probably never ever see an avatar that isn't thE sounD of dirT related from me

Steelsymth
06-12-2004, 07:39 PM
you are no longer a nuub just reply to this post and i will declare u a nuub no longer

note:this is only for steelsmyth

I'm no long a Noob....THank you all of my long hours of posting has paid off.

Hate_Breeder
06-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Anyway my other pet peeves include:

Dogs barking all night
lame comments
people who copy other people
Underestimation
cheap shoes
bad breathe
being bored
having to listen to dumb music
long car rides without Dramamine
bad concerts
and puking.....

thEsounDofdirT
06-12-2004, 10:42 PM
i hate maggots... i was barefoot once and stepped in dogshit.. it had maggots in it..

Hate_Breeder
06-12-2004, 10:49 PM
i hate maggots... i was barefoot once and stepped in dogshit.. it had maggots in it..

Ewwww! thats pretty sick. One time my brother went to go eat a like Big Hunk candybar and there was one maggot on it just looking about. Minding its own business. But the shit thing. I just feel sorry for you on that one dude.....

thEsounDofdirT
06-12-2004, 10:53 PM
worst part was.. i had the flu.. wasn't staying at my aunt's home from school.. i didn't realize i had stepped in it.. and i laid down on the couch... covered up... but then i smelled shit... and it was all over the couch .. and .. fuck.. there was this one maggot up on its assend... like waving at me... there are like 5 maggots.. so horrible

Hate_Breeder
06-12-2004, 11:03 PM
Oh what pisses me off the most of all time is trying to sleep or in general flys always touching you. Like landing on your face and shit. It really bugs the hell outa me.

bloodrayne
06-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Oh what pisses me off the most of all time is trying to sleep or in general flys always touching you. Like landing on your face and shit. It really bugs the hell outa me. And they ALWAYS have to buzz right in your EAR...WHY?

Hate_Breeder
06-13-2004, 11:42 AM
And they ALWAYS have to buzz right in your EAR...WHY?

Cause their big twats thats why lol!

nv.
06-14-2004, 08:54 AM
Wow am I really sorry I missed the shit going on in here.
but neways I hate....

loud people

old people driving( I just wanted to clarify that not ALL old people drive crazy, however the majority of old people in my area (i.e. over 65) drive crazy/slow/both) I don't want to start anything..ok

people lawnmowing at 7AM on Saturday.

people who put pink flamingos on their lawns. That is so tacky.

nosy people at work who sit behind me and look over my shoulder at my computer screen to see what I'm doing (I hope she's reading this right now.)

Carb freaks

Nasty perfume

more to come later...

Vodstok
06-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Oh god.... The carb thing makes me want to kill someone with a hammer.... Jump on the fucking bandwagon, why dont we.....

People who pull out in front of you, cutting oyu off (like they are in a HUGE fucking hurry), then slow down to the speed limit or less.....

people who need shit explained to them 4 times....

High school graduates, who have college degrees, and pester me consatntly abou thow to spell simple words.. ( I sit across fromthsi moron... Can you believe he asked me how to spell "Can't" once?!?!?:confused: )

hellfire1
06-14-2004, 02:55 PM
1) gotta agree with cheeba : i hate sunny days. hot, horrible, uncomfortable weather, and everyone is outside which brings me to number 2

2) crowds : people make me nervous

3) chicks at my college wearing heels and tons of makeup coming to school to.... study ??!!

and so many other things. it's a long list.

hey MD !!!!! :D

Arioch
06-14-2004, 03:00 PM
2) crowds : people make me nervous

I feel ya on this one....i cant stand even small casual parties with people i dont know.....crowds are horrible i cant stand being around people i dont know.....

hellfire1
06-14-2004, 03:06 PM
lol md !! got a kill bill flashback with that sentence of yours !

another pet peeve : people who leave an almost empty bottle of anything in the fridge, be it milk or juice or soda. just finish the damn thing !!!!!!! :mad:

Steelsymth
06-14-2004, 05:38 PM
I hate when people pull up to get gas and park in the middle of both pumps.

bloodygurl02
06-14-2004, 06:24 PM
ppl that gossip. my best friends aunt and her 2 daughters. my BF went toa party at their house cuz he was on the same l bowling league and he didn't rtealize this is the one i always talk about and how much i don't like well any way her mom asked him 20 questions most of them were about me and 3 were about him. she loves to get dirt on ppl especially if its me.

i know thers is something else but can't think of it

bloodrayne
06-15-2004, 01:18 AM
Oh...Did I mention...

DIAL-UP INTERNET!!!

Dammit...This Sucks!!!http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/Pissed.gifhttp://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/Frustrated.gifhttp://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/Mad.gif

newb
06-15-2004, 06:49 AM
Right on. Intolarance is on the top of my list. Why can't people just MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. Who cares what religion you are, what race you are, who the fuck your sleeping with.

Vodstok
06-15-2004, 06:53 AM
Dennis Miller put it pretty well. he was referring to people getting all up in arms over gays, butr with a couple of word changes, it fits:

"There is nothing more interesting to me than my orgasm, and nothing less interesting to me than yours."

I think he also said :

"Fighting over religion is like saying 'My imaginary freind is better than yours.'"

nine9
06-15-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Dennis Miller put it pretty well. he was referring to people getting all up in arms over gays, butr with a couple of word changes, it fits:

"There is nothing more interesting to me than my orgasm, and nothing less interesting to me than yours."

I think he also said :

"Fighting over religion is like saying 'My imaginary freind is better than yours.'"

That is great!:D ;)

thEsounDofdirT
06-15-2004, 09:49 AM
hey everybody.. my shit doesn't stink... :) everyone else sucks because they aren't like me... :)

the above mentioned is still my biggest pet peeve... intolerance...

gag

also, people that can't wait to see the next scene in the movie and they ask.. WHAT is going to happen....?!?!?!?!

Vodstok
06-15-2004, 09:55 AM
People who have an epiphany at a movie, and feel they must share it out loud.....

True story. At "Two Towers", first time i saw it, in the theater, we get to the point where we are seeing Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas get agitated. the "White wizard" comes out, Speaking in Christopher Lee's voice, and the fuckhead behinfd me goes "Oh, its Gandalf!"

I did a linda blair as my head rotated 180 degrees and i gave the guy a glare that would peel paint off of a car. (i am not a tiny man, im 6'2", 240, and in decent shape)

I dint even hear him BREATHE fo rthe rest of the movie. Good thing too. I would have hurt him.

nine9
06-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Here is a good one........when I went to see Ghandi, at the point when he gets shot at the end, after four hours of non-violece message and all, An idiot in front of us yells out about the assasin "Why doesn't somebody kill him!"

Guess he didn't quite understand the entire purpose of the movie.........dolt head!:rolleyes:

Vodstok
06-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Oh my god.... the word Dullard comes to mind.

nine9
06-15-2004, 10:18 AM
LMAO! All of these are very funny after the fact, I have to say!

There sure are alot of fuck heads in the world! LOL!

thEsounDofdirT
06-16-2004, 07:47 AM
another pet peeve of mine is people leaving their toenail clippings everywhere.. like it's an easter egg hunt for you to find them....

and i also can't stand when people are cocky and better than everyone else no matter what... i think the most common time to find people like that is highschool and early college

nine9
06-16-2004, 08:25 AM
another pet peeve of mine is people leaving their toenail clippings everywhere.. like it's an easter egg hunt for you to find them....

and i also can't stand when people are cocky and better than everyone else no matter what... i think the most common time to find people like that is highschool and early college

Thank you.....thank you VERY much dirT for changing this topic!

Going nowhere fast.............

Yeah, on the toenail thing, hate it when you get them stuck in your foot like glass LOL! :rolleyes: ;)

movieman64
06-16-2004, 10:01 AM
I hate;

People in general

CSPAN 1 @ 2

thEsounDofdirT
06-16-2004, 10:04 AM
ain't it the truth movieman

massacre man
06-16-2004, 10:09 AM
no not really

thEsounDofdirT
06-16-2004, 10:10 AM
haha yea i know.. i love people for the most part... while stupid, idiotic, and lacking in good decision making skills... a lot of people really have some good traits that are often overlooked

Vodstok
06-16-2004, 10:11 AM
So, massacre....A big fan of Cspan huh? :D

nv.
06-16-2004, 10:32 AM
ok...how about customers in general. Anyone in retail/food service can back me up here. They are bitches most of the time. Go to customerssuck.com. There's some funny stories of revenge...:D

bloodygurl02
06-16-2004, 07:50 PM
a pet peeve i acquired from being around my ex is i can't stand ppl who dodn't shower often *yucky*

Rebel Yell
06-16-2004, 07:52 PM
I am a severe neat freak, so messes are one of my main pet peeves.

thEsounDofdirT
06-16-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
a pet peeve i acquired from being around my ex is i can't stand ppl who dodn't shower often *yucky*

ahhh geez.. i'm sorry to hear that.. i myself enjoy clean people...

and nine9... i have no idea who i'm referring to ... just seems like this thread has had an insane amount of arguing and bullshit in it.. i fucking hate when people just can't chill...

relax... anxiety will make you die so much sooner

newb
06-16-2004, 07:58 PM

relax... anxiety will make you die so much sooner

I agree again with ya dirt. I could never understand internet arguing. It gets you no where.

Stingy Jack
06-17-2004, 06:22 AM
I can't believe I just read 13 pages of posts just so I can write about my pet peeve (and be sure it wasn't already discussed in detail by someone else).

I have many, but I will give my top three.

1. Intolerance. Like Vodstok, I am an atheist. But, I live in the deep American south. When I moved here, one of my wife's employees discovered we were atheist and warned us not to let that get out or we will find our cars smashed up one morning. What gives with that? How can you insist that I believe in something like that? "Hey!!! Believe in pink unicorns, asshole! Just 'cause you haven't seen 'em doesn't mean they're not there!!"

2. Trashy people. I used to work at a gas station before this not-so-sweet teaching gig I have now. People would come in and pay for their gas with sweaty money they pulled out of their bras. Talk about nasty. What's next? Gonna plop the change out of yer asshole? (Sounds a little intolerant of me there.)

3. People who are bad "for fun". I'm sorry, but vandalising the kids' playground for a good time is plain wrong. And where's the fun in torturing someone's pet? It's all good fun, until someone keys YOUR car! Then it fuckin' sucks.

thEsounDofdirT
06-17-2004, 07:42 AM
i totally agree with you jack... so many people have no respect for other peoples' property ... more than a year ago, some teens went around 3 different areas including my town and busted out all kinds of car windows.. including all of mine... they did like 3 school buses... a quadrapolegic (sp?) guy's van... a church van... all kinds of fucking cars... WHY?! so insane...

bloodrayne
03-14-2006, 07:15 AM
Guitar picks ALWAYS in the laundry...Dustin and stupid Shane don't always check their pockets...

*doing laundry...picking out guitar picks*:rolleyes:

Zero
03-14-2006, 07:26 AM
Guitar picks ALWAYS in the laundry...Dustin and stupid Shane don't always check their pockets...

*doing laundry...picking out guitar picks*:rolleyes:

mine is people who do my laundry but don't other to go through my pockets and get the guitar picks and beer tabs out first!

j/k :D

bloodrayne
03-14-2006, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Zero
mine is people who do my laundry but don't other to go through my pockets and get the guitar picks and beer tabs out first!

j/k :D lol...You know...The funny thing is...I DO empty their pockets...But, they wear pants with SO many pockets, and somehow I always end up missing some...Or maybe when they throw their pants in the laundry, the picks fall out and get mixed in with the clothes BEFORE I check their pockets...Hmmm...

newb
03-14-2006, 08:17 AM
Somehow i can't picture Blood, bathrobe and slippers,hair in curlers, cig dangling from the corner of her mouth, doing laundry.

The STE
03-14-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by newb
Somehow i can't picture Blood, bathrobe and slippers,hair in curlers, cig dangling from the corner of her mouth, doing laundry.

oh, I can. Except she doesn't have curlers in her hair.

oh, and she's not doing laundry...

...and she's not wearing slippers...

...and she's not in a bathrobe

...and that's not a cig in her mouth...

:p

bloodrayne
03-14-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by newb
Somehow i can't picture Blood, bathrobe and slippers,hair in curlers, cig dangling from the corner of her mouth, doing laundry. Heh...That's good...Cuz you'd have it ALL wrong

Actually...Right this minute, I'm wearing THIS shirt:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/avenged350.jpg

And a pair of black pajama bottoms with red AC/DC logos all over them (couldn't find a picture of these)

For a full image...Ya gotta picture my eyebrow ring with the little silver cross dangling from it:cool:

And I HATE curly hair...As a matter of fact, I bought a chemical straightener last night, and Dustin is going to help me with it tonight...I hope it doesn't burn up my hair:eek:

OH...And here's a little weird fact about me...I will NOT smoke standing up...

bloodrayne
03-14-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by The STE
oh, I can. Except she doesn't have curlers in her hair.

oh, and she's not doing laundry...

...and she's not wearing slippers...

...and she's not in a bathrobe

...and that's not a cig in her mouth...

:p HaHa...You're actually right...But...I AM doing laundry....Like always...*sigh*

The STE
03-14-2006, 08:36 AM
HaHa...You're actually right...But...I AM doing laundry....Like always...*sigh*

...did you just call me 'laundry'?

bloodrayne
03-14-2006, 08:42 AM
...did you just call me 'laundry'? Yes...Yes I did ;)

The STE
03-14-2006, 08:47 AM
Yes...Yes I did ;)

don't make me bust out the rope whip, missy

bloodrayne
03-14-2006, 08:49 AM
Aww...And just when it was getting good...I gotta go feed the baby...:D

Catch ya later, Sweetness:)

Haunted
03-14-2006, 09:32 AM
That was really cute, you two.

I hate it when people don't put their shopping carts in the correct and designated shopping cart locations. Now, I'm not the most motivated person on the planet, but there are some acts of laziness that offend even me.

The STE
03-14-2006, 09:44 AM
Aww...And just when it was getting good...I gotta go feed the baby...:D

just as well, I had to go return some videotapes

Despare
03-14-2006, 11:12 AM
just as well, I had to go return some videotapes

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

The STE
03-14-2006, 11:36 AM
ok, technically they were DVDs and I was returning them to the school library, but still