PDA

View Full Version : Omg, Im depressed now

Vampenguin
06-11-2004, 03:01 PM
This was found by myself on the internet on June 11, 2004. It was originally ment to be an e-petition, as becomes obvious later in the article. Some information that had been proven false has been removed/corrected.

"On February 12, 1993 a small boy who was to turn three in March was taken from a shopping mall in Liverpool by two 10 year old boys. Jamie Bolger walked away from his mother for only a second and Jon Venables took his hand and led him out of the mall with his friend Robert Thompson. They took Jamie on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way stopping every now and again to torture the poor little boy who was crying constantly for his mommy. Finally they stopped at a railway track where they brutally kicked him and threw stones at him and rubbed paint in his eyes and pushed batteries in his mouth. They then left his beaten small body on the tracks so a train could run him over to hide the mess they had created.
These two boys, even being boys, understood what they did was wrong, hence trying to make it look like an accident.

This week Lady Justice Butler-Sloss has awarded the two boys anonymity for the rest of their lives when they leave custody with new identities.

We cannot let this happen. They will also leave early this year only serving just over half of their sentence. One paper even stated that Robert may go on to University.

They are getting away with their crime. They need to pay, and we have to do something to make them pay for their horrific crime. They took Jamie's life violently away, and in return they get a new life.

Please add your name and location to the list and forward to friends and family. Please copy this email instead of forwarding so we do not get > at the beginning of sentances.

If you are the 200th person to sign please forward this email to - [email protected] attentioning it to Lady Justice Butler-Sloss. Then start the list over again and sent to your friends and family.

The Love-Bug virus took less that 72 hours to reach the world. I hope this does too.

We need to protect our family and friends from creatures like Robert and Jon. One day they may be living next to your and your small children without your knowledge.

If Robert and Jon could be so evil at 10, imagine what they could do as adults?"

OMG! This is one of the most disturbig things I've ever read...How could kids so young do something like that? It disguts me.

theshadow
06-12-2004, 11:32 AM
yeah, i read that awhile ago. i've heard a lot worse. there's some real sickos out there.

kpropain
06-16-2004, 03:37 PM
That is pretty fucking sad.

Freddy Krueger.
06-19-2004, 02:44 PM
And I care... why? I could care less about your pathetic little life. I would care less if you went and got hit by a train. I would just laugh.