PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Title - Movie Where Friends Die In A House?

123abc
07-20-2015, 02:44 PM
Hello!

So this has been on my mind for years now and an answer would be greatly appreciated.

I stumbled upon a horror movie in the 1980's on cable when I was very young. I don't remember much other than what I believe was the plot. A group of friends (maybe 20's?) enter a normal home (I think they were on vacation maybe?). Essentially the friends die one by one. And I believe they turn into zombies and the like and start killing each other. The last scene, if I remember correctly, is the last friend who still hasn't been 'turned' who is killed by one of the other friends.

Sorry that I'm not so clear. I was very young.

I think this movie was released in the 80's but it could have been the 70's too.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

Roiffalo
07-20-2015, 10:14 PM
Doesn't narrow it down a lot, but first thing that comes to mind for me is "Night of Demons" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1268809/
I don't think it's what you're looking for, but if you haven't seen it you really should x3

123abc
07-21-2015, 08:25 AM
Thanks for your response. I saw this movie in the 80's, so clearly the one you linked isn't it.

hammerfan
07-21-2015, 08:35 AM
Thanks for your response. I saw this movie in the 80's, so clearly the one you linked isn't it.

How about this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093624/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

The Bloofer Lady
07-21-2015, 09:53 AM
If not that one...maybe "The Unnamable" 1988.

MichaelMyers
07-21-2015, 10:19 AM
Hello!

So this has been on my mind for years now and an answer would be greatly appreciated.

I stumbled upon a horror movie in the 1980's on cable when I was very young. I don't remember much other than what I believe was the plot. A group of friends (maybe 20's?) enter a normal home (I think they were on vacation maybe?). Essentially the friends die one by one. And I believe they turn into zombies and the like and start killing each other. The last scene, if I remember correctly, is the last friend who still hasn't been 'turned' who is killed by one of the other friends.

Sorry that I'm not so clear. I was very young.

I think this movie was released in the 80's but it could have been the 70's too.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

Film is Evil Dead.

Roiffalo
07-21-2015, 12:31 PM
How about this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093624/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

I believe I already tried suggesting that, HF. ^^;

I'm not a zombie fan at all, so a cheesy demon flick was about my only guess. XD

123abc
07-21-2015, 01:29 PM
Sorry guys but it's none of the movies you suggested.

I'm pretty sure the group of friends were simply entering a new home. Not a cabin in the woods. Almost as if someone had recently purchased it or something.

And I'm all but positive that the film ends with the last friend who hasn't been turned being murdered by one who has.

hammerfan
07-21-2015, 01:41 PM
I believe I already tried suggesting that, HF. ^^;

I'm not a zombie fan at all, so a cheesy demon flick was about my only guess. XD

You gave the link for the remake. I gave the link for the original filmed in 1988.

Roiffalo
07-21-2015, 02:49 PM
You gave the link for the remake. I gave the link for the original filmed in 1988.

Whoops so I did. I meant the original. Didn't even know there was a remake.