PDA

View Full Version : ilsa

neilold
03-27-2015, 01:23 AM
love ilsa - she wolf of the SS movie. Any other fans. Great fun though can be quite nasty. I love the everlasting stud, who of course is, and only could be, American. Also its quite kinky in a delightfully sleazy way. Another good thing is that a lot of the women seem to be topless regardless of the need to be or not! Good silly fun and one that always has me insulting the tv screen! didn't much rate the others mind. Any other fans?

Anthropophagus
03-27-2015, 03:52 AM
No i do not like this movie.What utter garbage.

Ferox13
03-27-2015, 07:18 AM
Never heard of it...

neilold
04-16-2015, 06:59 AM
Assuming you r a fan of the namesake film anthropopaghus I am surprised you've got the gall to call anything rubbish!

Ferox13
04-16-2015, 10:47 AM
Did you like the Jess Franco Ilsa Rip off - Greta the Mad Butcher. My 2nd fave of the series. Tigress is the weakest by far.

neilold
04-18-2015, 01:45 AM
Not see it. It will put it on my list. Jess Franco ripping off amovie, surely not I can hardly believe it!

neilold
04-18-2015, 01:55 AM
Sorry, yes I have seen it. I didn't know she was called greta, I jus t assumed it was another ilsa movie. Not surprising since I watched all the 'ilsa' movies over two nights. It is okay it could do with more gore and less nudity. Gratuitous nudity in a Franco film, another big shock!

neilold
05-21-2015, 06:52 AM
Is the wicked wardenyourfavourite,have you seen chained heat,the birdcage,prison bitches and scrubbers? I love wip movies, even if they are lesbian wank fantasies

Ferox13
05-22-2015, 06:16 AM
Is the wicked wardenyourfavourite,have you seen chained heat,the birdcage,prison bitches and scrubbers? I love wip movies, even if they are lesbian wank fantasies

Yup seen all of those (except Prison Bitches, what ever that is). Yeah I am a fan of the WIP genre. Big Doll House and Caged Heat are 2 other classics.

neilold
05-23-2015, 12:48 AM
surprised you have seen Scrubbers, it is an english movie for an english audience. Very different in style and tone to the majority of WIP film. I didn't think you qwould have even heard of it1 I assume you are American?

Ferox13
05-23-2015, 03:21 AM
Nope I am Irish- see it on VHS when it came out. Reminded me of a female version of Scum, though not as good. I remember an Eastenders cast member as the Prison butch if i remember right)

neilold
05-26-2015, 12:55 AM
oh, explains you seeing it. It was done by the same people who did scum, and was as you say just a female version of that. One of the prisoners was kathy burke in an early role. One of the warders was fat pat from Eastenders (the prison butch)and there are other famous faces to. have you seen human centipede 3 yet? I think you will enjoy it, it is set in a prison and is wonderfully trashy and sadistic, and would deffo appeal to you. I will put up a link to a site where you can watch it if you weant me to, or send you a pm, though i've never sent one before, but i'll do my best to

sent you a pm, let me know if you got it