PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Doris Bither's son(re The Entity)

TheBossInTheWall
02-28-2015, 05:34 PM
If you haven't seen The Entity you should. Its amazing.
Anyway, its based on a true story. Somewhat well documented. In 2009 a writer interviewed one of the sons. I found his article today, can't remember what I was looking for. Its a short interesting read:

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2009/05/18/the-entity-interview-with-doris-bithers-son

Intro:

"In what many consider to be one of the most intriguing and paramount cases in the paranormal, many speculations and theories arose in the paranormal community (and the outside) about what really happened in that old and small Culver City home in southern California in the early 1970s.

No one knows what really happened to Doris Bither or any of her children. Did they finally escape the evil that was so present and dominate in their home? Did they come out and tell the truth and admit it was all a hoax?

We here at GhostTheory.com, having a journalistic approach to the paranormal, were lucky enough to get ahold of Brian Harris, Doris Bither’s son, to set the record straight.

In this interview, I get to the bottom of the case and give you an insight to the true day-to-day life of the Bither household, the alleged spectral rape, and behind the scenes of the investigation conducted by Dr. Barry Taff and Kerry Gaynor and the resentment it left on the children."