PDA

View Full Version : REAL Canadian Political Crossfire 2004

Vampenguin
06-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Soryy for stealing your idea, palmboy12, I just thought there neeeded to be one of these for MY country...Ya, thats right,

I AM CANADIAN!!!!

And to prove it, here is the best beer comercial of ALL TIME

I'm not a lumberjack or a fur trader.
And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Susie from Canada.
Although I'm certain they are really, really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American.
And I pronounce it "about"...not "a-boot".
I can proundly sew my country's flag on my backpack.
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
Diversity, not assimilation,
And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal!
A toque is a hat; a chesterfield is a couch.
And it's pronounced ZED, no ZEE...ZED!
Canada is the second largest landmass,
The first nation of hockey,
And the best part of North America!

MY NAME IS VAMPENGUIN(Not My Real Name, Obviosly), AND I AM CANADIAN!!

http://www.rmgolf.com/canada-flag.gif

Vampenguin
06-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Personally, I dont think the Liberals have been doing a bad job. Jean Chretien was a great man, and since Mr. Chretien's retirement months ago, Paul Martin has been doing a great job aswell. Just My Opinion

Vampenguin
06-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Anybody? Eh?

zwoti
06-10-2004, 11:09 AM
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood-Theater/7791/Thailand/pics/Silence_Is_Golden.jpg

Vampenguin
06-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood-Theater/7791/Thailand/pics/Silence_Is_Golden.jpg

Wtf?

Vodstok
06-10-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Vampenguin
Anybody? Eh?

EH? is that the letter opposite Zed?

We here in the good ol' US of A say huh.

You are giving me flashbacks of my childhood. i went to a NATO highschool where most of the kids were american, but about (OUT) 20% were Canadian. We had such grand times picking on each other... And when the Canadians got tired of being ragged on by us, they turned on the poor Newfies, of which there were only 2 in our school.

Freddy Krueger.
06-10-2004, 11:39 AM
How the fuck would I know "Who Will Become the Next Canadian Prime Minister?"? I'm not a fuckin' Canadian. I'm a fuckin' American, bitch.

sjshark
06-11-2004, 12:50 PM
Im Canadian and I voted that Harper would.Martin's slippin...

bwind22
06-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Vamp, you aren't getting a very good response because the majority of this board is American. Sadly, we (as a country) don't really care about other countries politics (Unless they perform an act of terror on us or hold control of the World's oil supply. Then, we seem to care a lot. Hmmm...). We should, but we don't.

I'd be willing to bet that the average American could not name all of the Canadian provinces, much less make an educated guess at who will win your next election.

I'm not sure what the Canadian people think of him, but I voted for Martin getting re-elected. If I was there, that's who I'd vote for. He seems to be doing a pretty good job, IMO.