PDA

View Full Version : Law and order

Dark_Deacon
06-10-2004, 08:44 AM
Just thought Id mention they the Freddy Fan case on Law and Order and it lead into the Michael Jackson cild rape scandal. It was pretty good cuz I thought it depicted the story fairly well. It was a weird twist to have it happen with the Michael Jackson thing though.:confused:

ApeHanger
06-10-2004, 08:54 AM
I like law and order.

Vampenguin
06-10-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Dark_Deacon
Just thought Id mention they the Freddy Fan case on Law and Order and it lead into the Michael Jackson cild rape scandal. It was pretty good cuz I thought it depicted the story fairly well. It was a weird twist to have it happen with the Michael Jackson thing though.:confused:

Thats REALLY kool!! No Scarcasim at all! Seriosly!

Originally posted by ApeHanger
I like law and order.

You are really kool man....LOTS of scarcasim there....god, stay where you belong, newbie.....UP YOUR ASS!

Freddy Krueger.
06-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Dark_Deacon
Just thought Id mention they the Freddy Fan case on Law and Order and it lead into the Michael Jackson cild rape scandal. It was pretty good cuz I thought it depicted the story fairly well. It was a weird twist to have it happen with the Michael Jackson thing though.:confused: Yeah, that made no sence. But it was cool FreddyFan was in it.

Originally posted by Vampenguin
You are really kool man....LOTS of scarcasim there....god, stay where you belong, newbie.....UP YOUR ASS! Do us all a favor, and don't try Flamming... practice more in the Newbie fourm, Flame them.

ApeHanger
06-10-2004, 12:27 PM
LOL funny shit.

fluffho
06-10-2004, 04:16 PM
http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6532

jay o2 waster
06-10-2004, 04:17 PM
im confused

fluffho
06-10-2004, 04:23 PM
dummi repeated the thread