PDA

View Full Version : Top Classic Horror films

horrorliteraturepro
11-30-2014, 11:12 AM
For anyone who wants to know what the 20 top classic horror films are, here is the chosen list for November:

http://www.horrorliteraturepro.com/classic-horror-films/

DeadbeatAtDawn
11-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Off topic, but from your blog, this is awesome..

“Blood is really warm,
it's like drinking hot chocolate
but with more screaming.”
― Ryan Mecum, Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains

I really enjoy reading your blog, linked it to my sites FaceBook, goolged+ it and shared on my tumblr. Thanks.

horrorliteraturepro
11-30-2014, 12:08 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! ::smile::

horcrux2007
11-30-2014, 12:47 PM
Could've had better stuff than Hellraiser and Cujo... no Evil Dead, Alien, or The Wicker Man?

Solarmist
12-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Could've had better stuff than Hellraiser and Cujo... no Evil Dead, Alien, or The Wicker Man?

I fully agree, but what I'm trying to figure is how Candyman got on that list ???

I thought the whole Candyman series was just plain dumb.

horcrux2007
12-02-2014, 03:17 PM
I fully agree, but what I'm trying to figure is how Candyman got on that list ???

I thought the whole Candyman series was just plain dumb.

I saw the first two. The first was meh. The second was more meh.

neverending
12-02-2014, 03:36 PM
I wouldn't put it on a top 20, b ut the first Candyman is awesome. It does what few horror films today bother doing: presents likable, believable characters and then puts them in danger from an interesting villain.

horcrux2007
12-02-2014, 04:08 PM
I may need to watch it again. Last time I watched it, I wasn't really invested into the movie, which I try to do now when I watch one. I'll put it on my to-do list.

roshiq
12-02-2014, 07:55 PM
I wouldn't put it on a top 20, b ut the first Candyman is awesome. It does what few horror films today bother doing: presents likable, believable characters and then puts them in danger from an interesting villain.

Ditto!

That's a decent list. You just can't satisfy everyone when you're making a list of "Classic Horror" with only 20 spots!!...as there's so many of them.

Sculpt
12-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Classic Horror Films

Below, we have a list of 20 hot horror literature that turned into great horror films years ago.

Howdy, horrorliteraturepro -- One question for ya...

Why they "hot" horror literature? Ya know, if the hot literature turned into great horror films years ago... would it still be "hot"?

Most of those probably would have "cooled" after all those years. Is "The Tenant" & "The Howling" selling like hot cakes right now? How are you defining "hot", or otherwise, why are you using that word?

tfantasy
12-03-2014, 05:25 AM

I agree completely!! Candyman has always been one of my favorites!!

DudeBroPartyMassacre
02-14-2015, 06:49 PM
I'm surprised an Edgar Allen Poe/ Roger Corman flick didn't make the top 20.