PDA

View Full Version : lucio fulci

damien
06-09-2004, 07:09 AM
i have seen the beyond, zombie, house by the cemetary, aenigma, city of the living dead, anything else worth watching by him?

feral cat
06-09-2004, 07:23 AM
the beyond is probably his best movie, some people like city of the living dead but I just found it dead boring!!!!

Maby Lizard in a womens skin or House of clocks might be worth a look!!!

zwoti
06-09-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by damien
i have seen the beyond, zombie, house by the cemetary, aenigma, city of the living dead, anything else worth watching by him?

don't torture a duckling is ok, black cat is enjoyable, new york ripper is sadistic, the one to watch is nightmare concert (a cat in the brain) a sort of fulci's greatest hits from his later films. he has done more than his share of turkeys though..so watch out what you watch. don't think i could sit through murder rock or dangerous obsession again.

kpropain
06-09-2004, 10:23 AM
New York Ripper!!!

feral cat
06-10-2004, 09:57 AM
Has anyone seen Conquest????

MrShape
06-10-2004, 10:18 AM
I've seen Conquest several times. Ludicrist, but it's fun. Hell, it's Fulci. So there's always something worth seeing. Ya gotta love that topless chick with the mask and the snake if nothing else.:D

MrShape
06-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Check out Contraband, it's a hyper gory Fulci gangster pic. Buckets of blood. One of his more underrated films. Definitely worth a look.

Vampenguin
06-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Ive been trying to get a hold of some of his movies....

Id recommmend some, but you already mentioned anything Id say!

Freddy Krueger.
06-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Vampenguin
Ive been trying to get a hold of some of his movies....

Id recommmend some, but you already mentioned anything Id say! Same here. Actualy, you mentioned more then I would've.

zwoti
06-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Same here. Actualy, you mentioned more then I would've.

but not all are recommendations

MrShape
06-10-2004, 02:49 PM
AAnother fun one that he did was Demonia. Not The Beyond, but definitely worth a look. Voices From Beyond is kinda cool if you can get around the retarded Dynasty-esque plot. And despite what everyone ELSE thought of it, I found myself enjoying Ghosts Of Sodom (dumb ass ending not withstanding). That's about all I can think of at the moment.

zwoti
06-10-2004, 02:58 PM
that pretty much sums up his later career, throw in zombie 3 & manhattan baby and it's about done