PDA

View Full Version : 3 Horror Movies for sale!

bwind22
06-07-2004, 10:39 PM
I am going to be putting 3 of my movies (all on VHS) on sale on eBay this Thursday, but I thought I'd let you guys get first crack at them.

Cannibal Holocaust (Ruggero Deodato) - UNRATED & UNCUT
The Gates of Hell (Lucio Fulci) - UNRATED
Zombie (Lucio Fulci) - UNRATED

The Buy It Now price once the auction starts will be $25.00. (I think that's a good deal since I paid close to $40 for all three of them.) I will give a special horror.com discount of $5 dollars off to anyone that wants to buy these from me before the auction goes on the market.

So, if you want it. It will be $20.00 + $4.00 Shipping.

If you don't know already, all 3 of these movies are pretty hardcore! Plenty of blood, guts, gore, and nudity to satisfy even the most demanding horror fan.

If you have questions, or are interested, please email me at [email protected] for more details.

Remember, until Thursday afternoon, this is a horror.com exclusive. Once the auction goes live, I'll post the link here, but then it's going to the high bidder (And there's a good chance it could end up costing you more if you wait too long.) If you want to be sure to get these, let me know as soon as you can.

I prefer to use PayPal for payment, but I would also accept money order or cashiers check.

Thanks for looking.

bwind22
06-07-2004, 11:07 PM
I should have also mentioned that I would be open to the option of trading...

If you are interested in trading please send a list of movies you would be willing to trade to the same email address and I will let you know.

I would prefer to keep these as a package deal, but if you only want one or two of them, contact me and we'll see what we can work out.

Freddy Krueger.
06-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Sorry. Can't. I don't have an eBay account. If I did, I would.

bwind22
06-07-2004, 11:58 PM
An eBay account is free to set up, but you wouldn't even need one if you wanted to get them before Thursday. I would just cancel the auction before it started and we could deal with it by email. (I am assuming since you don't have eBay, that you don't have PayPal either. That's fine too.)

How it would work is like this...

You send me an email saying you are interested.
I send you an email with my address.
You mail me a money order or cashiers check.
I mail you the movies.

The whole process would probably take 7-10 days from the time you mailed your payment to the time you received your movies.

Freddy Krueger.
06-08-2004, 12:00 AM
I know how it works. But I don't have a Credit Card.

bwind22
06-08-2004, 12:20 AM
???

Why would you need one? I never said anything about a credit card. Are you talking about for setting up an eBay account?

Remember that I am selling it on here before it ever goes on eBay so you wouldn't need to set up an account on there.

Freddy Krueger.
06-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Can you post a image of the three movie boxes and type down whats writen on the back for each box?

bwind22
06-08-2004, 06:01 AM
Sure. I'll do it after work though. I don't have time right now.

kpropain
06-08-2004, 11:10 AM
If these were on dvd I would buy Gates Of Hell and Cannibal Holocaust from you, I already have Zombie.

I just don't buy VHS anymore.

bwind22
06-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Well, I went through all the trouble of typing up all of the commenst on the back of each movie. Then I added a picture and tried to post. Well, wouldn't ya know it... My pic was too big. I tried to go back on my browser, but it was too late. I had already lost everything I typed. Instead of typing it all again, I am just putting links to where you can get more info on each movie...

If someone has specific questions they can email me.

This link is for Cannibal Holocaust...

http://www.cannibalholocaust.net/

This link is for The Gates of Hell...

http://www.debased.com/debased/content/movies/g/gates-new.html

This link is for Zombie...

http://www.houseofhorrors.com/zombie.htm

kpropain
06-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Bwind22 you have two instant messages.

RatFink13
06-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Mr.Bwind,if you havent had any other offers for your movies i would be very interested.just respond to this post and let me know if your already have somebody else who is interested.if not,then i'll email you.thanks.

kpropain
06-08-2004, 12:15 PM
bwind you got another IM

bwind22
06-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the interest everyone. These movies have been SOLD!

kpro, i sent you a private message with all the info you might need. If I forgot anything, just let me know via IM or email.

jay o2 waster
06-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by bwind22
I am going to be putting 3 of my movies (all on VHS) on sale on eBay this Thursday, but I thought I'd let you guys get first crack at them.

Cannibal Holocaust (Ruggero Deodato) - UNRATED & UNCUT
The Gates of Hell (Lucio Fulci) - UNRATED
Zombie (Lucio Fulci) - UNRATED

The Buy It Now price once the auction starts will be $25.00. (I think that's a good deal since I paid close to $40 for all three of them.) I will give a special horror.com discount of $5 dollars off to anyone that wants to buy these from me before the auction goes on the market.

So, if you want it. It will be $20.00 + $4.00 Shipping.

If you don't know already, all 3 of these movies are pretty hardcore! Plenty of blood, guts, gore, and nudity to satisfy even the most demanding horror fan.

If you have questions, or are interested, please email me at [email protected] for more details.

Remember, until Thursday afternoon, this is a horror.com exclusive. Once the auction goes live, I'll post the link here, but then it's going to the high bidder (And there's a good chance it could end up costing you more if you wait too long.) If you want to be sure to get these, let me know as soon as you can.

I prefer to use PayPal for payment, but I would also accept money order or cashiers check.

Thanks for looking.

shit i shouldn't have waited so long to read this thread

bwind22
06-08-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster

No you shouldn't have. When I'm selling movies you best listen up because mine all kickass! :D

kpropain
06-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster

LOL ya snooze you loose:D

And Bwind your money order is on the way:cool:

jay o2 waster
06-08-2004, 09:08 PM
kick me in the ass