PDA

View Full Version : VH-1's major metal moments

Vodstok
06-07-2004, 06:42 AM
Anyone else watch this thing? I was having flashbacks of my childhood the whole time.

A few things i learned:

I was a metal head at a very young age. I Always loved Ozzy.

Motley Crue, Van Halen, and Waarant are personally responsible for my obsession with large breasts (thanks guys :))

KISS is easily the ugliest fuking band alive.

Axel Rose is the world's biggest douchebag (after Bin Laden)

If Tommy Lee ever even talked to a woman in my family, i would kill him with a lead pipe. Nasty fucker.....

Evis™
06-07-2004, 08:22 AM
I watched 3 out of the 5 episodes, not as great as I thought it would have been.

That Gorgoroth DVD would've fuckin kicked so much ass.

kpropain
06-07-2004, 09:34 AM
Yeah I had a lot of flashbacks watching this also.

That Gorgoroth dvd would have kicked ass.

And Ozzy pissing on the Alamo is just fucking classic.

kpropain
06-07-2004, 11:32 AM
I forgot to add that the fucking nasty contest between Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee to see who could go the longest without a shower and still get laid is fucking hilarious.

It really shows what kind of nasty whores some women really are.

Arioch
06-07-2004, 02:51 PM
WTF does VH-1 know about metal? please someone answer me that?

jay o2 waster
06-07-2004, 03:00 PM
enough

kpropain
06-07-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Arioch

Obviously more than MTV hell all they show are fucking sitcoms and an ass of retarted rap videos or pre-pubescent teeny bopper music:rolleyes:

Evis™
06-08-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Arioch

Actually, they seem to know quite a lot. Except they really don't mention a lot of bands that are a lot better than the ones they showed. Out of the episodes I watched, they mentioned Motley Crew, Twisted Sister, Van Halen and W.A.S.P. like 20 times.

Not much of a variety. The one about Slayer and Biohazard was funny as hell.

Vodstok
06-08-2004, 07:19 AM
The ONE Metallica moment i saw was lars pissing his pants over napster....

That retard dragged the whole band down with him. Great drummer, but needs to stop worrying about the 20 cents he is losing every month because of music "piracy". He still drives a fucking porsche.....

Arioch
06-08-2004, 07:54 AM
That retard dragged the whole band down with him. Great drummer, but needs to stop worrying about the 20 cents he is losing every month because of music "piracy". He still drives a fucking porsche.....

Word...

kpropain
06-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
The ONE Metallica moment i saw was lars pissing his pants over napster....

God I could not agree more, I would love to kick that whiny little prick bastard in the mouth about 15692682988200360 times.

And for that matter I don't think he is half the drummer he used to be. There are tons of other drummers that could run rings around him, Dave Lombardo being one of them.

Arioch
06-08-2004, 10:15 AM
And for that matter I don't think he is half the drummer he used to be. There are tons of other drummers that could run rings around him, Dave Lombardo being one of them.

Word....:D

Thor
06-09-2004, 01:15 AM
Scott Lewis Ex.Drummer of Brutal Truth that guy was a machine.

kpropain
06-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Thor
Scott Lewis Ex.Drummer of Brutal Truth that guy was a machine.

Can't forget Paul Bostaph either, ex Forbidden and Slayer another fucking machine.

Can't remember his name but the drummer for Sacred Reich was kick ass also.

Thor
06-10-2004, 01:27 AM
Greg Hall-drummer of Sacred Reich, "Ignorance" top notch...

kpropain
06-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Thor
Greg Hall-drummer of Sacred Reich, "Ignorance" top notch...

Yeah that's him, Surf Nicaragua kicked ass also.

Thor
06-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I've got the Sun, Fun, and Guns T-shirt.

KRUGERKID13
06-14-2004, 01:58 PM
the list sucked seeing as hoe mayhems moment wasnt #1 when it was so fucking hardcore

kpropain
06-16-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
the list sucked seeing as hoe mayhems moment wasnt #1 when it was so fucking hardcore

Yeah that was pretty fucked up....