PDA

View Full Version : I Fuckin Hate People

fluffho
06-06-2004, 03:54 PM
from aim today, today

Man Dies After Police Use Pepper Spray

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A man who fought with several people and bit a bystander died after sheriff's deputies used pepper spray on him, authorities said.

An autopsy was scheduled to determine the cause of death.

Callers told a dispatcher Friday afternoon that a man was behaving erratically, Broward County sheriff's spokeswoman Liz Calzadilla said.

Deputies and paramedics found Derek T. Kendrick struggling with neighbors who were trying to hold him down, Calzadilla said.

He ``was extremely combative and when deputies got closer to try to restrain him, he turned and bit a bystander,'' Calzadilla said.

The deputies used their spray, and Kendrick was taken to Broward General Medical Center.

Kendrick, 36, died while being treated at the hospital, she said. She would not give specifics about his condition, citing medical privacy laws.

Kendrick's sister, Doreen Kendrick, 37, said the behavior seemed unusual for him.

``I don't think they needed to spray him like that,'' she said. ``If he was on something, the police should have known not to do that to him. It's not safe.''
---------------------------------------------------------------------

its that last fuckin line from the idiot sister that pisses me off.

'dont they know pepper spray isnt safe'

well ok the dude is acting erraicly, biting people and SEVERAL people are having difficulty trying to hold him back. uNLESS he poses a threat as in he has a weapon, cops have no right in firing. wHICH THEY DIDNT DO!!

they fuckin used pepper spray! shes whining abou the pepper spray? "its not safe" ITS PEPPER. THATS THE POINT!! HURT YA WITHOT KILL YA! my guess is that he was allergic

i propose the death penalty for her dumb ass

nine9
06-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by fluffho
from aim today, today

Man Dies After Police Use Pepper Spray

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A man who fought with several people and bit a bystander died after sheriff's deputies used pepper spray on him, authorities said.

An autopsy was scheduled to determine the cause of death.

Callers told a dispatcher Friday afternoon that a man was behaving erratically, Broward County sheriff's spokeswoman Liz Calzadilla said.

Deputies and paramedics found Derek T. Kendrick struggling with neighbors who were trying to hold him down, Calzadilla said.

He ``was extremely combative and when deputies got closer to try to restrain him, he turned and bit a bystander,'' Calzadilla said.

The deputies used their spray, and Kendrick was taken to Broward General Medical Center.

Kendrick, 36, died while being treated at the hospital, she said. She would not give specifics about his condition, citing medical privacy laws.

Kendrick's sister, Doreen Kendrick, 37, said the behavior seemed unusual for him.

``I don't think they needed to spray him like that,'' she said. ``If he was on something, the police should have known not to do that to him. It's not safe.''
---------------------------------------------------------------------

its that last fuckin line from the idiot sister that pisses me off.

'dont they know pepper spray isnt safe'

well ok the dude is acting erraicly, biting people and SEVERAL people are having difficulty trying to hold him back. uNLESS he poses a threat as in he has a weapon, cops have no right in firing. wHICH THEY DIDNT DO!!

they fuckin used pepper spray! shes whining abou the pepper spray? "its not safe" ITS PEPPER. THATS THE POINT!! HURT YA WITHOT KILL YA! my guess is that he was allergic

i propose the death penalty for her dumb ass

I totally agree! LOL! You are going to make an interesting cop Fluff!;)

fluffho
06-08-2004, 11:40 PM
of course..

ill kill people with pepper spray! :rolleyes:

the dummies

friday13thfan
06-09-2004, 07:22 AM
dumbass mother fucking sister

Arioch
06-09-2004, 07:32 AM
my guess is that he was allergic

Ill agree...

BUT if we gave every stupid moron the death penalty, we'd sure as fuck cut down on the population problem wouldnt we.....

Vodstok
06-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Okay, this is what i will refer to as "Social Progress".

In a public forum, we have concluded that the idiots of the world should be inhabiting it's graves, not the land with the rest of us. now, if we could only get the world community to back us......

Freddy Krueger.
06-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by fluffho
of course..

ill kill people with pepper spray! :rolleyes:

the dummies I'll slit their throat and drain out their blood. Then I'll eat their brain. Then their liver. And then I'll cut them up and mix them in some stew. I'll eat it all with some fava beans and a nice chianti.