PDA

View Full Version : Monstervision and Joe Bob

dawgcatchah
06-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Last night I was raiding my closet for my Friday the 13th movies I had taped off of TV. When I found them I started with Friday II and popped it into the VCR. When it started I realized I had taped it off of a TNT Monstervision Dusk Till Dawn Friday the 13th Marathon from years ago. I was excited to see that I had taped all of Joe Bob Briggs' commentary. I really miss that show. It was on during most of the 90's when I was still a kid and it was like my introduction to horror. I think we should start a petition and bring it back. Who's with me?

massacre man
06-06-2004, 01:09 PM
aint seen it
but ok

dawgcatchah
06-06-2004, 01:11 PM
It was basically a show where Joe Bob hosted and would introduce the movies and talk about them during commercial breaks. It was on like every weekend and they usually showed two movies.

Vodstok
06-07-2004, 06:52 AM
Yeah, that was cool. I liked it a lot. It seems they have cancelled any and all cool shows like that. BTW, what the hell happened to MST3K? They dont even show reruns anymore.

On a similar note, they dont have USA Up All night anymore either. I cant remember the hosts name, i just remember she had bic knockers and was on married with children once.

Rhonda Sheppard maybe?

Correction, Rhonda Shear.

dawgcatchah
06-07-2004, 10:45 AM
Yeah I remember that one too. That show was cool. MST3K also needs to come back. Are any channels currently showing reruns of Tales from the Crypt? That's another show I grew up on.

kpropain
06-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Yeah, that was cool. I liked it a lot. It seems they have cancelled any and all cool shows like that. BTW, what the hell happened to MST3K? They dont even show reruns anymore.

On a similar note, they dont have USA Up All night anymore either. I cant remember the hosts name, i just remember she had bic knockers and was on married with children once.

Rhonda Sheppard maybe?

Correction, Rhonda Shear.

LOL yeah I remember that big tittied blonde on USA's
(in high picthed voice)

Up All Night

Ahh the good old days.......

There just isn't TV like that anymore.

Vodstok
06-10-2004, 07:50 AM
No marathon movie shows.....

no tits..... Except Janet Jackson, and who the fuck wants to see that?

All of this good stuff was playing back in the days before our presidents got blown by fat chicks and reality tv made the world dumber than it was before.

allmykids
06-20-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
No marathon movie shows.....

no tits..... Except Janet Jackson, and who the fuck wants to see that?

All of this good stuff was playing back in the days before our presidents got blown by fat chicks and reality tv made the world dumber than it was before. LOL!!