PDA

View Full Version : Horror Experiences

Vampenguin
06-03-2004, 04:25 PM
Aybody have some kool experiences while watching horror moivies? I know I do!
Example 1: My ad a coupla my friends were at my house, watching The Ring. We got to the part where the girl's nose stars to bleed.....and my friend nose starts bleeding!!! Creepy, eh?

Vampenguin
06-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Example 2: We were at my friend house, watching Signs. We were watchin it in his basement, and just above his TV is a window that you can see ground level through. 'Bout half way through the movie(Just when it started gettin a little creepy), he said he had to use the washroom, so he went upstairs. Weel, about 5 min. later, we were calmly, peacefully watchin the movie(he still waznt back) when......BANG! He pounded on the window, and scared the shit out of the two of us that were there. God it was hillarious.

And as an end note, here how stupid one of my friends is. I tried the same trick like, say, 20 min later. She was almost as scared as the first time......god shes dumb....

Vampenguin
06-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Anybody?

Vampenguin
06-04-2004, 05:49 PM
Please?

kpropain
06-04-2004, 06:00 PM
I once aimed my .357 at someone and was 2 seconds from pulling the trigger how much scarier can you get?

Vampenguin
06-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Yikes.....I wouldnt wanna be on the rcieving end of that...

kpropain
06-04-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Vampenguin
Yikes.....I wouldnt wanna be on the rcieving end of that...

No you wouldn't

Thepuppetmaster
06-04-2004, 06:33 PM
i sleeped walked outside awile back and i woke up on the ground when i did i started hearing growling yet i couldnt see what was growling and it sounded close

bwind22
06-04-2004, 07:22 PM
This on time I was watching Night of the Living Dead and I looked out the window and saw dead people crawling out of the gravesites at the cemetary behind my house. This wasn't just one or two living corpses, it was hundreds! Well, we tried to fight them off for a while, but eventually they got us.

thEsounDofdirT
06-04-2004, 07:44 PM
the house i lived in as a kid was pretty fucked up...seriously full of negative energy... doors would slam all the time, you would hear scratching behind doors or walls... i would see a dark figure loom past my door at night... almost nightly... terrible.. the toilet would flush while everyone was downstairs... and the vibes in that house were just awful.. i had nightmares every night... so my childhood led me to a lifetime of horror

orangestar
06-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by bwind22
This on time I was watching Night of the Living Dead and I looked out the window and saw dead people crawling out of the gravesites at the cemetary behind my house. This wasn't just one or two living corpses, it was hundreds! Well, we tried to fight them off for a while, but eventually they got us.

LMAO.

I hate to encourage Vampenguin, but I do have one:

My TV in my room automatically rewinds movies when they are done, and it turns to a plain blue screen while its doing this, and when its done rewinding, it stays on a blue screen. One night I was rewinding the VHS of the Ring, and when it got done, it turned to static for the first time ever. I got really creeped out and turned off my TV. It's never done that since then :D

kpropain
06-04-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by orangestar
LMAO.

I hate to encourage Vampenguin, but I do have one:

My TV in my room automatically rewinds movies when they are done, and it turns to a plain blue screen while its doing this, and when its done rewinding, it stays on a blue screen. One night I was rewinding the VHS of the Ring, and when it got done, it turned to static for the first time ever. I got really creeped out and turned off my TV. It's never done that since then :D

That's spooky

jay o2 waster
06-04-2004, 08:13 PM
I got tp-ed while watching the blairwitchproject once

Arioch
06-05-2004, 10:27 AM
*puts in the ring*

cheebacheeba
06-05-2004, 10:42 AM
Uh, once when I was about 14, me and my friends tried to call a hooker, solely to see if she'd turn up.
We'd just watched one of the many movies where somebody had got buried alive in some way, and we were discussing we could do that to her when were done so we wouldn't have to pay...
What we went with in the end is that we could seal the body in an airtight barrel and bury it years later. Of course, not ALL of us were serious about it...
So after lighting up a few joints and sitting on the couch for about a half hour before we remember to do this...friend #1 attempts to make the first call. When he said "uh, hello?" and paused, a few seconds later he hung up. It seems he'd lost his nerve when they said "how old are you?"
So it's my turn. Not good. If I have trouble keeping a straight face and not laughing NOW at the age of 23, man, back then, I would just have to THINK the wrong thing to set myself off.
I make the call anyway, I answer a few questions about what I'm after...etc in my "manliest" voice, I'm sill doing this when friend #2 leaves the room, and re-enters holding a small fuel barrel.
So I'm grinning ear to ear, and I manage to answer about 2 more questions before the "pfffffft" escapes. I then attempted to do the thing where you turn the laugh into a coughing fit.
And it worked, she bought it (or it certainly seemed so), she asked "are you alright sir?", I think I wanted to say that I'd had a cold, but unfortunately, I was too stoned to find the words, and it came out "I'm sorry, I've got some kind of disease".
Naturally, there was no point staying on the phone after that fuck-up, but it did keep us laughing like motherfuckers for the next hour or so....

Shade
06-05-2004, 10:43 AM
I was watching Dark Water for the first time (it was like midnight and raining,lights were out) and the ceiling just above me started to leak o.o. I was kinda freaked...though I finished the movie in the same room...I would so die in a horror movie-

bwind22
06-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Well, with that kind of pessimistic attitude you would!