PDA

View Full Version : Scott Peterson "Just Plain Lying"

nine9
06-02-2004, 06:20 PM
This guy is so fucking guilty it hurts! Hope they find him guilty and don't let the OJ thing happen again!

Comments anyone?

fluffho
06-03-2004, 01:11 PM
its so hard to say

i wish i could sit in on the trial but even if i could i couldnt go every single day

ugh... i mean if hes guilty fine find him guilty but id hate for him to be found guilty but then the person who actually did it is out running around

its really really hard to say if u look at the evidence. while u can argue that he changed his looks to evade police u can also argue that he changed them to evade MEDIA.

ugh.. so sad. will be VERY VERY interesting to see how this ends up

nine9
06-03-2004, 03:09 PM
Well innocent until proven guilty and all,and....... it would be horrible if someone did walk........but I am a news junkie and watch CNN ETC. and read alot of news articles. The prosecution apparently seems to have a strong case on him now with alot more evid. than just the hair thing. I posted whiole watching Larry King last night. Just plain lying was a quote last night. The guy lied too much to be really worried about his wife.

From all this info he sure looks like a bastard! Feel so bad for Lacey and the baby. Horrible death.:(

This is a case I'm going to follow definitely, and if I'm wrong I'll be shocked and feel like shit for this thread!

Oh well I'll live!LOL!

kpropain
06-03-2004, 09:11 PM
He is guilty as hell, without a doubt.

nine9
06-04-2004, 09:04 AM
I have heard nothing that would lead me to believe anything he has said. Glad you feel the same kpropain!

fluffho
06-04-2004, 03:25 PM
yeh i definitely cant say that ive been watching it however i do know how media likes to blow shit up

we definitely live in a country that protects defendants more so than the victims.. but i guess it makes sense

i mean either way it sucks. The way we are now we have good chance of letting guilty people go free

HOWEVER the other way around, would be a good chance of innocents being locked up/executed?

its a toughy. i will say though lets say they find him not guilty.. hell lets say that they really prove that he didnt do it, what happens to the investigation?

i mean look at the biggie and tupac murders for instance.. HIGH PROFILE!! i mean as high profile as peterson come on we didnt know who the hell he was until this happened. tupac and biggie, 2 of the biggest names and NOT ONE DAMN CLUE as to who did it! so sad....

no closure in these such things. even if they do find scott guilty i will still be wondering

jay o2 waster
06-05-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by nine9
This guy is so fucking guilty it hurts! Hope they find him guilty and don't let the OJ thing happen again!

Comments anyone?
i agree.......

friday13thfan
06-09-2004, 11:07 AM
of course hes guilty and here is a message for him

nine9
06-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
of course hes guilty and here is a message for him

LMAO! You always have just the right words.

sums it up!:D

nine9
06-09-2004, 11:28 AM
BTW.........if we were the jury, that would be 4 guilty votes and 1 undecided..........so far so good!;)

friday13thfan
06-15-2004, 06:16 PM
thanks nine9. and we would be the ultimate jury

nine9
06-15-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
thanks nine9. and we would be the ultimate jury

You BETCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cool: &:eek: to Scott!