PDA

View Full Version : It you won $50,000...

Freddy Krueger.
06-02-2004, 05:23 PM
Think hard about this, 'cause you can't get as much as you think with that much money these day's. I would rent a camp (like Camp Nowhere). I would by some chainsaws and machetes and even some Freddy gloves. I would get the kind of make-up they use on Robert Englund and dress up to look exactly like Freddy. I can change my voice like Freddy's, so I'll go around scaring the shit out of people. I'll by a Jason-Styled hockey mask and whatnot. Then I'll scare people, since I'm big and strong like Jason, although I don't really lookit, but I'll need to wear something that makes you look talller 'cause I'm not as tall as Jason. With a chainsaw, I would just cut down stuff, have a blast. Same with the machete. I would get a big plasma screen like the one I already have, only bigger, and then buy tons and tons of Horror Movies, even if I already have 'em. I would stay up day-and-night, watching Horror-movie-after-Horror-movie. Then I would store some money in the bank and use the rest to produce a new Nightmare On Elm Street. If I have any left after that, I would help produce the new movie, Freddy VS Jason 2. Oh, and rename it "Freddy VS Jason 2: Blood Rematch (Rated R for Revenge)" and take Ash out of it (if he's in it) and make sure they keep only Freddy and Jason fighting each other to the death, make Freddy win, and maybe even give 'em my script and book of Freddy VS Jason 2.

Thats what I would do. What would you do?

jay o2 waster
06-02-2004, 05:35 PM
I would buy lots and lots of horror movies

kpropain
06-02-2004, 05:39 PM
You lovlely fuckers wouldn't hear from me again?

Freddy Krueger.
06-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Thats a LOT of Horror Movies. I think you may have money left over still if you got them from the right kind of people.

Freddy Krueger.
06-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
You lovlely fuckers wouldn't hear from me again? Lol. I bet you'll still visit every now an then. I bet you will do it just to brag about your money. Lol.

fluffho
06-02-2004, 05:50 PM
$50,000 aint that much

cant even buy my car with that

why couldnt u go with like 1 billion?

notice how i said 1 billion, NOT 1 milliion

Freddy Krueger.
06-02-2004, 06:08 PM
'Cause I'm evil.

nine9
06-02-2004, 06:09 PM
I got 10,000 a few years ago, paid off credit bought just a few things, stereo system etc. gone before I knew it...........SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Freddy Krueger.
06-02-2004, 06:28 PM
You poor, poor little bitch.

nine9
06-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Lmao! Yes under priviliged aren't I ! LOL!

Actually it was when my grandma died so it was not all that great.

I guess I shouldn't even post an LOL.:(

But.........really needed the money, we were dirt poor at the time.

Oh hell.............. money should be like this:D

bloodrayne
06-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Finish paying for the house (8 years left on the mortgage) and pay off bills...Yeah, I'm pretty boring:)

Freddy Krueger.
06-02-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
s...Yeah, I'm pretty boring:) You can say that again...

Arioch
06-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Start a topnotch studio.....

bwind22
06-02-2004, 11:52 PM
I've narrowed it down to 3 options....

1)Marry my girlfriend and put a down payment down on a house

2)Dump my girlfriend and go have a wicked weekend in Vegas

or

3)Produce a low budget (higher than the budget I'm accustomed to producing on, but low by any other standards) slash flick.

Freddy Krueger.
06-02-2004, 11:54 PM
I'm sure you wouldnt do that, would you? You would do something else. Probley send it one Anime movies?

Freddy Krueger.
06-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Mental Note: That last post was toward Arioch.

Arioch
06-03-2004, 12:01 AM
)Marry my girlfriend and put a down payment down on a house

2)Dump my girlfriend and go have a wicked weekend in Vegas

LMAO!!!

I'm sure you wouldnt do that, would you? You would do something else. Probley send it one Anime movies?Mental Note: That last post was toward Arioch.

No, while i do love anime, i am quite particular about which i will buy sense they are so damned expensive, i only own like a handfull..

Plus i would HAVE to spend it on furthering my career in some way or i would feel really guilty about it and thats about EXACTLY what i would need to get a reasonably nice studio up and running.....

That or fix up my car:D Bore it out to say a 396, and supercharge/turbocharge it, a 12-bolt rear end would be a MUST, new driveshaft, slicks, a HUGE cam, a nice new paintjob, a customed interior, mmmmmmm mmmmmmm, a boy can dream cant he?

Freddy Krueger.
06-03-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Arioch
That or fix up my car:D Bore it out to say a 396, and supercharge/turbocharge it, a 12-bolt rear end would be a MUST, new driveshaft, slicks, a HUGE cam, a nice new paintjob, a customed interior, mmmmmmm mmmmmmm
Thats sounds much better then that other thing.

Originally posted by Arioch
a boy can dream cant he?
Not unless your ready to meet me. XD. (A little Role Play right there, if you can't tell.)

Arioch
06-03-2004, 04:29 AM
Thats sounds much better then that other thing.

So i see....wasting $50K on my car so i can get it to go fast enough to kill myself is a much better idea than using it to better my career you say? Hmmmmmmm

Ill agree it would be much more FUN!:D :eek: :D

Freddy Krueger.
06-03-2004, 05:09 AM
And here I thought you were a spineless, ballless, gutless wonder. But now that you say that you think its a good idea and fun, I guess you are cooler then I thought. I though you were a total pussy, from this and the time you said you were scared of an avatar. Lol.

Arioch
06-03-2004, 05:41 AM
And here I thought you were a spineless, ballless, gutless wonder. But now that you say that you think its a good idea and fun, I guess you are cooler then I thought. I though you were a total pussy, from this and the time you said you were scared of an avatar. Lol.

Oh Freddy, my freddy.......if only i wouldv'e known i didn't your your respect sooner.......:rolleyes:

cheebacheeba
06-03-2004, 07:18 AM
your...your?

50K U.S.D? That's somewhere up from 90k here...
Get rid of the "fucked up while young idiot" debts,
get myself a '74 fairlane, invest some, pay off the rest of the
years I'm gonna spend studying in advance, buy another
new pc, buy a shitload of tequila, some good cigars,
roll the biggest joint ever, hire an italian chef for a night
to cook me some FUCKING good pizza, and, yknow, not
work for a while...that's all I got.

ShankS
06-03-2004, 08:26 AM
gona say something sensible for a change..

I'd put the money towards my next house.

Vampenguin
06-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Me? I'd buy the full set of all the Nightmare/Friday/Halloween movie serises, buy some Canada savings bonds, save it till I can drive, buy a sweet car(After, say, 10 years in the bonds, the money will have like trippled, and I'll be fucking rich!

Vampenguin
06-03-2004, 10:40 AM
Actually, probably more than trippled.....he he he

Sistinas
06-03-2004, 10:41 AM
If I had $50,000 ..::s_i_c::.. and I would have the most bitchin wedding ever.

nine9
06-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Sistinas
If I had $50,000 ..::s_i_c::.. and I would have the most bitchin wedding ever.

With s i c I assume LOL!;)

bloodrayne
06-03-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Sistinas
If I had $50,000 ..::s_i_c::.. and I would have the most bitchin wedding ever. I would only require 10% for planning and supplies...Catering would cost another 10%...Just something to consider:D

fluffho
06-03-2004, 11:23 AM
ok iam dieing to answer this quesiton so im just gona go with the # i picked since $50,000 is ridiculously low

if i had 1 BILLION DOLLARS...

automatiicaly id give 40% of it to charity. thats my keep me grounded when im rich rule. so that would leave me with a mere.... 600 imllioin? of course im not counting taxes but hey lets dream for a while

-ok. id get my $60k lexus (would like the ferrari BUT 10mpg aint gonna cut it)

-get my parents their dream huose, well actualy no. id just hook this one up to the fullest (help them along, really)

-fill up as many accounts up to $100k as i can (thats the insurance limit, the bastards)

-bling bling me and my mom, maybe a couple other people if im feeilng generous

-go to europe, but im going in march anyway so i guess that doesnt really count

-shitload of belly dancing costumes SEWN TO MY EXACT SIZE with BLING BLING BLING

-..... i duno. im not much of a spender. more of an investor. so id proably invest in.... something.

more so though id want enough in the bank to accumulate $$$ for me and my family and maybe 2 generations after to live quitely health fully, afford houses and college.. then the rest of the money would go to charities. really what good would i do to have all that money when i cant use it. may as well share it with peopel who deserve it

Rebel Yell
06-03-2004, 02:06 PM
I would put it towards a house.

Vampenguin
06-03-2004, 04:50 PM
I guess I'd give some to charity 2..........