PDA

View Full Version : Vampires!

JennyM
06-01-2004, 10:51 PM
Hi, knocked this one up now this morning. Hope you all enjoy it!

PARTY TIME

The group of friends had just finished high school. They decided to throw a huge bash as most of them were going their separate ways in the summer. The party is arranged for Friday night. Just two nights away. Everyone is very excited.

Friday.
The party is in full swing.
Everyone is having a good time.
Drinks all around. But what is this? It appears that someone must have brought something a little different with them. One guy is already on his way to seventh heaven! Dave can’t believe it “Hey, who the hell is this guy? What the hell is he taking?”.
“I don’t know him” says John. “I don’t think anyone here knows who he is.”
“Well let’s just get him off the floor.”
They put him on a couch in the corner.
“He is totally out of it, man” say John.
“Yea, well we better keep an eye on him, we don’t want to have to call the cops later. Know what I mean?” Dave knows his parents will absolutely kill him if there are any scenes!
Dave goes to get his drink that is standing on the table. As he bends down to pick it up he locks eyes with the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
Her skin looks satin soft. Her eyes shine like emeralds. Her lips are the reddest he has ever seen, and her cheeks are a soft rose.
He gives her a skew smile.
She smiles back. It strikes him what perfect teeth she has! Everything about this woman is just perfect!
She raises one delicate finger and beckons him to her.
‘Oh, my God,’ he thinks ‘she wants to talk to me! She wants to talk to fucking me! Alright man!’
Drink in hand, he walks over to her.
She says “Come closer, Dave.”
“Hey, howd’ you know my name?”
“I know everyone’s name, Dave.”
“Really? cool!”
“So, this is your house?”
“Well, actually, it’s my parents house. But they said I could throw this party tonight.”
“Did they really?”
“Yea, they did, no problem.”
“I see.”
“You know. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met.”
“What you trying to do Dave? Get in my pants?”
“No. No, I really mean it. I think you are really beautiful.”
“Well, you don’t look so bad yourself.”
“Yea, well I have to work out, to stay fit, you know. I was the captain of the football team, after all. But, hey, how did you know there was this party on anyway?”
“Well, I was driving down the road, and I heard your music. So I stopped to see what was going on.”
“Well, I’m glad you stopped. You really brighten the place up.”
“Shall we go outside for a while? I’m starting to feel a little warm in here.”
“Sure, no problem. Let me just check on my friends, and I’ll be with you in a sec.”
“No Dave. Come with me now. I am really starting to feel bad. I might even faint, if I don’t get out of here now.”
He turned back to look at her, and for just a split second, he thought he saw something. But then it was gone, and she looked as beautiful as before.
They walked out onto the patio together.
“Can we go and sit on the bench there at the end of your garden?” she asked.
“Well, you wont be able to hear the music so good from there, you know.”
“Actually, I would like a little quiet time. Just you and me.”
‘Alright man! Yea!, I’m going to score!’ thought Dave. He said “OK”.
They walked over to the bench and sat down. The moonlight was shining down on them and she looked even more radiant than ever before. Her lips were extremely red!
She took his hand and put it on her thigh. He leaned in and started kissing her, slowly at first, but then more passionately. She responded by climbing up onto his lap, straddling him in between her legs. His arms went around her waist, pulling her towards him. ‘Oh, God,’ he thought ‘ this is it. This is truly happening.’
She took his hands in hers, and pressed them up against the back of the bench.
He tried to put them back around her waist, but couldn’t move them. What the hell… He opened his eyes.
He screamed! She responded by ripping his throat open and tearing out his windpipe.
Then she proceeded to feed! When she was done, she picked up his body and tossed it behind the bench. She smoothed her dress. Tidied her hair, and wiped her mouth. She looked absolutely beautiful again. She walked up to the patio, and into the house. She stood by the door.
John was asking everyone if they had seen Dave. The guy they had put on the chair had disappeared, and one of the girls was also missing.
He walked past her. He stopped. Turned around and looked into those emerald eyes.
“Have you seen my friend.”
“Your friend?”
“Yes, his name is Dave.”
“Oh, yes, I think he is in the garden. Would you like me to go with you to look for him?”…