PDA

View Full Version : Member run ins with the law

fluffho
05-31-2004, 08:50 PM
so on eve of my little run in with the law i decided id ask u guys

anyway, im training to be a cop so maybe i can apply my 2 semesters of law skillz

so..... stories? whether it be arrests, detentions, mere contacts.... or maybe YOU callin the cops for some reason

anyway... my story, IF i were to have been arested, wouldve been on trespassing. thats all i will say

oh and dont worry about gettin prosecuted unless its murder the SOL most likely wouldve expired. anyway IF it is something recent then yeh refrain but most likely ur safe... lol

Sam The Egg
05-31-2004, 08:52 PM
once I got arrested for scissor-kicking Angela Lansbury

fluffho
05-31-2004, 08:55 PM
what a coincidence. my ex boyfriends mothers 3rd husband's father was arrested on that too....

Arioch
05-31-2004, 09:00 PM
Ive been told i was going to be arrested, and consequently pulled out of the car, for going more than 25mph above the speedlimit before....:rolleyes:

Lots of bullshit for the car i drive, some justified, some not....

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 09:10 PM
I was alomst commited for First Degree murder, but I got off because I tricked them all in believing that it in self-defence.

Rebel Yell
05-31-2004, 10:06 PM
I was kicked out of school for 2 weeks and I was searched by the police for having fucking caffeine pills at school when I was 12. It was stupid.

I have had one MIP for being drunk when I was 19. I had to pay 150 bones and that was it.

When I turned 21 I spent a lot of time at the bar. I was almost arrested for a huge bar brawl I was in. Somehow I managed to get off eventhough I had kicked the shit out of a couple security guards and spit in one of their's face. They deserved it.

I have had the cops called on me for many fights. All of which I was defending family.

Arioch
06-01-2004, 02:28 AM
When I turned 21 I spent a lot of time at the bar. I was almost arrested for a huge bar brawl I was in. Somehow I managed to get off eventhough I had kicked the shit out of a couple security guards and spit in one of their's face. They deserved it.

They ALWAYS DO!!!......the fucks...

cheebacheeba
06-01-2004, 05:17 AM
Funny, seems I'm not the only one with security guard run-ins...
I was drunk (at about 21 yrs old), and y'know how it is, when you're drunk like EVERYONE else but you seems to turn int an asshole...
So yeah, here in aus, these motherfuckers patrol the trains, and all they ever do is tell people to keep their feet off the seats.
Sad really
So, my feet are up on the seats - and this (they travel in pairs) guy comes up and just stares at me...so, I wait him out. He finally utters in the english he's capable of that the idea is that my feet should be down.
So I'm like "I was beggining to think you had some kinda problem" , he doesn't say anything, but he and his partner wait downstairs from where I'm sitting staring me out the whole time.
When I'm making to leave, well, they go to stop me, one of 'em grabs my arm...there's a few words exchanged, and I got pushed, pushed back, the one I pushed down ended up on his ass the level below, fucked up his ankle on the way down... the other thought it would be a good idea to punch me since I pushed his little friend down. I got one helluva black eye, he got a broken wrist and a pretty bruised up face.
I was charged with offensive language and aggravated assault, the one that hit me lost his job, I paid half his medical bills.

When I was a little younger (16), I was charged with govt fraud, but I can't really discuss why.
I ended up having to pay some money back in installments for the next six years.

Before that, at about 15, I had vandalism charges after somebody convinced me (yeah yeah, I was drunk again) to go smashing some cars with a few spanners as I recall...That was seriously a blur, I spent the night in a cell, paid a little money that certain peoples insurance wouldn't cover, and got a good behaviour bond for six months, no formal charges due to my age.

I also got a few lame "as yet unpaid" charges for not wearing a bike helmet at times...that's about it.

Arioch
06-01-2004, 05:30 AM
So yeah, here in aus, these motherfuckers patrol the trains, and all they ever do is tell people to keep their feet off the seats.
Sad really
So, my feet are up on the seats

LMAO!!! the whole thing was funny....but the way you phrazed that was classic:D

jay o2 waster
06-01-2004, 06:46 AM
Im a good boy

fluffho
06-01-2004, 06:15 PM
when i first read that i only saw the 'mother' part and im thinking holy shit what the hell kind of mother do u have

but then was ur baby mama so it made sense

made even more sense why your single now!

Arioch
06-01-2004, 06:21 PM
Ahhh domestic disputes....

Gacy The Clown
06-02-2004, 04:03 AM
I was arrested senior year for grand theft auto, no big deal 3 yr suspended sentance.

last bad move
06-02-2004, 05:21 AM
i love this one a few years ago i was in a band we where going to play a middle school talent show well when we got there the princble told us not to do anything crazy so of course out singer (bobby) tought it would be funny to say fuck between every word
well it was but the princble didnt think it was we got the school cop and got ua for public profanity, jut imangine a 13 and his sister coming home with a cop to tell them they where saying fuck not only in public but in front of the whole staff and and the parent ans students it was great my dad laffed then bitched me out

Arioch
06-02-2004, 08:19 AM
LOL!!

kpropain
06-02-2004, 08:23 AM
I plead the fifth when it comes to police altercationshttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/teu42.gif

Sam The Egg
06-02-2004, 08:30 AM
I hit a cop with my member once, does that count?