PDA

View Full Version : My greatest idea ever

jay o2 waster
05-31-2004, 02:28 PM
Ok since there are so many fine lookin women on horror.com wouldn't it be the greatest thing ever to make a Girls of Horror.com swimsuit calender...?

I mean come on it be like the greatest thing ever....right?

Rebel Yell
05-31-2004, 02:31 PM
Hahaha. Oh man.

I would only pose if I could do it 50's pin up style.

jay o2 waster
05-31-2004, 02:34 PM
ok, but what exactly does that mean

massacre man
05-31-2004, 02:34 PM
:D

last bad move
05-31-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
ok, but what exactly does that mean he doesnt care as long as your half naked

friday13thfan
05-31-2004, 02:41 PM
i can see it now. fluffho as miss october.:D great idea jayo2

Rebel Yell
05-31-2004, 02:44 PM
Here are some examples.

http://www.annegwynne.com/pin-ups/images/swimsuit-1-pg.jpg

http://www.tophatters-mc.com/images/bettie_page2.jpg

I always get told I look like that last one, and that is a bad picture of her.

jay o2 waster
05-31-2004, 02:46 PM
those are perfect

Vampenguin
05-31-2004, 03:23 PM
Lol great idea Jayo2!!! I love it.....if bullwinkle_rox can be there:D

fluffho
05-31-2004, 07:05 PM
why am i miss october?

i mean not that i necessarily care but just wondering.

am i really that evil?????

u knw what i want.. a red blend of contacts. i dont mean red red, i mean like those lame ass blends contacts. but not blue, purple, green, hazel.. RED

would haev to get them shits custom made thuogh...

last bad move
05-31-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by fluffho
why am i miss october?

u knw what i want.. a red blend of contacts. i dont mean red red, i mean like those lame ass blends contacts. but not blue, purple, green, hazel.. RED

would haev to get them shits custom made thuogh... here ill put together a rough draft here fluffho post a good pic of your self (doesnt have to be swim suit) and ill mess around with it

and you too kendra and everyone else

Sam The Egg
05-31-2004, 07:09 PM
Forum laws (so far):
Only Sam The Egg can be on invisible mode
Free oral sex for Kpropain
Fluffho gets a law (and a koala)
last bad move looks like a cross between John Stewart and a brick
No hijacking Arioch's threads
Fluffho has to be Ms. October

fluffho
05-31-2004, 07:10 PM
a rough draft of what?

did i mention i cant swim. and i fuckin hate the sun. i went to the beach the other day and i collected shells. it was fun but not my favorite hting. although i do like goin to the beach at night

anyway, i dont haev any recent pics. i keep forgettin to take some. all I have are the ones of me that i arleady posted. well, i do have maybe a couple other ones. but those are the closest up. but what kind of pic do you mean? maybe i can find one. i have thuosands on here. i haev a pretty good full body one but u cant see my face in it.

last bad move
05-31-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Forum laws (so far):
Fluffho has to be Ms. October lol i like it

Plaguewind
05-31-2004, 07:11 PM
Bah!

fluffho
OMGOMGOMGOMG i get 2 laws!!

MUHAHHAHAHHA

<~espezial or however the fuck u spel it

last bad move
a rough draft of what?

did i mention i cant swim. and i fuckin hate the sun. i went to the beach the other day and i collected shells. it was fun but not my favorite hting. although i do like goin to the beach at night

anyway, i dont haev any recent pics. i keep forgettin to take some. all I have are the ones of me that i arleady posted. well, i do have maybe a couple other ones. but those are the closest up. but what kind of pic do you mean? maybe i can find one. i have thuosands on here. i haev a pretty good full body one but u cant see my face in it. i was joking but it didnt really come off as a joke

jay o2 waster
05-31-2004, 07:12 PM
why am i miss october?

would haev to get them shits custom made thuogh...

You would be Miss October because my bday is in october

fluffho
05-31-2004, 07:12 PM

well here it is anyway.

the motherfucker with the hump is dillan. no i didnt name him that, some old wench did. however if i had the chance i woulda named him something kick ass, like homer.

jay o2 waster
05-31-2004, 07:20 PM
thats the meanest duck u ever met

cheebacheeba
05-31-2004, 08:43 PM
You got a goose?!?!?!?!?
I fuk'n love geeses 2 peices....they so crazy...

I'd go with total b/w for the calendar.
Black and white....with a whole lotta ass.

- Oysters suck!!!!!...I know it's not exactly relevant, but I've been waiting forever to say that. I need to be heard on this, goddamn it!
It's not an "aquired" taste, and it aint a muthafukkin' aphrodisiac unless you get turned on by chugging down fish flavoured SNOT.
ohhh HehehAHhaHAheHAhAhaah...you fools...

Alright, I'm ok now...

Sam The Egg
05-31-2004, 08:50 PM
my greatest idea ever: dark chocolate M&M's

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 08:57 PM
Mmm. M&M's... yum... and a side dish of pizza.

No wait, I know what I want: whats that stuff we ate back in the day? Um.. oh, yeah PUSSY.

cheebacheeba
05-31-2004, 09:04 PM
Hey Sam and Freddy, Check this out, ok?
Just thought if ya like dark chocolate, and pizza n all:

Get yerself a thin pizza base, spread it with custard instead of pizza sauce, slice mango (pref australian...we DO have the best) on top of it, add fresh mint leaves and dark chocolate sauce, bake for 10 mins at a high heat...

Either that, or you can join the rest and suck down some cheese in a can...

fluffho
05-31-2004, 09:06 PM
woahhhh

im gonna hafto try that

cheebacheeba
05-31-2004, 09:08 PM
Trust me on this, I cook.... - it's fucking awesome...without doubt the best dessert ever.

Arioch
05-31-2004, 09:09 PM
No wait, I know what I want: whats that stuff we ate back in the day? Um.. oh, yeah PUSSY.

LMAO!!!whats that from??

Sam The Egg
05-31-2004, 09:09 PM
Half Baked

fluffho
05-31-2004, 09:10 PM
ok what sort of custard do you use?

my mom makes a nice custard with either eggs or egg yolks, some evap milk, and.. i think a bit of sugar. just cooked till it gets thick. sounds plain but its actually good.

something like that??

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 09:13 PM
Hmm. say, it was form Half Bake. Odd. I just now noticed that. Neat.

cheebacheeba
05-31-2004, 09:24 PM
FH - best to use home-made vanilla custard, but any old carton shit will do...bananas are good for the recipe too.

fluffho
05-31-2004, 09:37 PM
i do not believe in carton custard... carton anything really.

vanilla custard, ok i can do that. banannas sound great.

hey... is the thin crust pizza cooked already or raw dough

cheebacheeba
05-31-2004, 09:41 PM
Since you only need 10 minutes, if it's a home-made "raw dough" base, I'd suggest adding a little brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, and pre-cooking it until it's "10 minutes before done".
The overall home-made option is WAY nicer.

If it's a premade store-bought base, get it unfrozen, and maybe pre-bake it for about 2 minutes.

Also, the thinner the base, the better

fluffho
05-31-2004, 09:45 PM
hmm... the only thing im missing is bananas. IM going grocery shopping!!

thats really cool thuogh that u cook. i meet dudes that cook ramen, and dont even do a good job at that.

i dont even mean know what a miraqouis (sp?), chiffonade, bouqe garnias... i mean just nkow how to use a damn knife and quit asking 'how high should the heat be' or 'how long should i cook it for'

oh the answers btw are 'as high as u need it' and 'till its done'

Arioch
05-31-2004, 09:52 PM
You guys are speaking a foreign langauge to me right now.....how about.....MICROWAVE....:D

Romen noodles BIATCH!!

fluffho
05-31-2004, 09:54 PM
i used to eat ramen when i was little. now that im *gasp* vegetarian i find no use for them

but when i get a craving i WILL take a ramen, cook the noodles but i throw away the packet as thats always chicken or beef flavored. ill put my own stuff in it. tatstes exactl the same thuogh except obviously mine is meatless. ill add some chopped veggies to it too

see, i cook ramen toooooooooo

Rebel Yell
05-31-2004, 09:55 PM
I am the head chef of a restaurant and whenever I am with someone, I am the one that cooks 99% of the time. I kind of like it that way though. Cooking is rad. It is always nice to be cooked for though. Even if it is grilled cheese and soup. Or ramen and crackers.

Arioch
05-31-2004, 09:57 PM
Cooking is rad

LMAO!! SHE SAID RAD!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

fluffho
05-31-2004, 09:58 PM
yeh it is but im a bit of a perfectionist and i will always see something wrong. something too crispy, or undercooked, or not seasoned quite right.....

ugh.. i have problems.

Rebel Yell
05-31-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
LMAO!! SHE SAID RAD!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
You will learn that I always say rad, bitchin', trippendicular, badical, awesome, and ripper.

I talk like a valley girl in person.

cheebacheeba
06-01-2004, 04:41 AM
"I am the head chef of a restaurant and whenever I am with someone, I am the one that cooks 99% of the time. I kind of like it that way though. Cooking is rad."

- Perfect...

Arioch
06-01-2004, 05:39 AM
You will learn that I always say rad, bitchin', trippendicular, badical, awesome, and ripper.

I talk like a valley girl in person.

LMAO!!! BADICAL!!!!! LMAO!!!

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 07:39 AM
u knw what i want.. a red blend of contacts. i dont mean red red, i mean like those lame ass blends contacts. but not blue, purple, green, hazel.. RED Do you mean red like THIS?............................................* grumbles...stupid lameass digicam*................Photography Tip---Don't use flash WITH the indoor lighting option:eek:

carnage
06-01-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Do you mean red like THIS?............................................* grumbles...stupid lameass digicam*................Photography Tip---Don't use flash WITH the indoor lighting option:eek:

WOOO HOOO!!!! lol.....

nice pic though...thinking in this place "red eye" is a GOOD thing

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by carnage
WOOO HOOO!!!! lol.....

nice pic though...thinking in this place "red eye" is a GOOD thing LMAO @ Carnage (Hmmm...Typing that makes me realize that I laugh my ass off at carnage, all the time...heheheh)...That was pretty funny...BUT...I still hate "redeye":mad: ...Dammit..*more grumbling*...lol

kpropain
06-01-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Forum laws (so far):
Fluffho has to be Ms. October

Sounds like a pretty fucking good set of laws.

I like mine the best:D Now pay up:p

carnage
06-01-2004, 10:40 AM
LMAO @ Carnage (Hmmm...Typing that makes me realize that I laugh my ass off at carnage, all the time...heheheh)...That was pretty funny...BUT...I still hate "redeye":mad: ...Dammit..*more grumbling*...lol

you always laugh you ass off at me? ummm...I think that's a good thing? maybe not. lol

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 10:45 AM
you always laugh you ass off at me? ummm...I think that's a good thing? maybe not. lol No...Not at YOU!..At actual blood, guts, gore, violent, rampaging, annihilistic, death and destruction, CARNAGE...(Yes, I knew that you were playing with me..I just wanted to say that...lol:D )....Anyway, since you're here...Any idea how to remove redeye from pix?:(

carnage
06-01-2004, 10:57 AM
No...Not at YOU!..At actual blood, guts, gore, violent, rampaging, annihilistic, death and destruction, CARNAGE...(Yes, I knew that you were playing with me..I just wanted to say that...lol:D )....Anyway, since you're here...Any idea how to remove redeye from pix?:(

Playing with you...lol....<whistling innocently>

ANYHOO, yeah...depends on what sort of photo-imaging software you have for your camera. Most programs (like Photoshop) have red-eye reducing functions....think along the lines of doing an EXTREME ZOOM IN in MSPaint, and coloring the red to white..:)

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 11:03 AM
Playing with you...lol....<whistling innocently>

ANYHOO, yeah...depends on what sort of photo-imaging software you have for your camera. Most programs (like Photoshop) have red-eye reducing functions....think along the lines of doing an EXTREME ZOOM IN in MSPaint, and coloring the red to white..:) oooooh....interesting...Was that Swaheeli?...lmao...I am computer illiterate, that doesn't make things any easier....BUT...I do have Arcsoft, and it DOES have a redeye tool....I just can't make it work!...Oh, and my daughter can't make it work either, and she DOES know what she's doing:)

carnage
06-01-2004, 11:12 AM
oooooh....interesting...Was that Swaheeli?...lmao...I am computer illiterate, that doesn't make things any easier....BUT...I do have Arcsoft, and it DOES have a redeye tool....I just can't make it work!...Oh, and my daughter can't make it work either, and she DOES know what she's doing:)

LOL well I am still working on getting my VCR to stop blinking 12:00....:)

I am not familiar with ArcSoft. My HP digicam came with some software that made it pretty easy to take out the red eye..you clicked on RED EYE, and then it zoomed in for you, and you just moved the mouse over the red parts and POOF they were gone...like magic!! :)

newb
06-01-2004, 11:17 AM
Have you tried Visine.
Sorry....had to do it:D

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 11:22 AM
LOL well I am still working on getting my VCR to stop blinking 12:00....:)

I am not familiar with ArcSoft. My HP digicam came with some software that made it pretty easy to take out the red eye..you clicked on RED EYE, and then it zoomed in for you, and you just moved the mouse over the red parts and POOF they were gone...like magic!! :) I wish I could do that...If I sent you these pix, could you do it for me?...Oh wait...ummm...nevermind...I can't send you THESE pix;) :eek: :D ...LMAO...Anyway, thanks for trying to help me:)
Originally posted by newb
Have you tried Visine.
Sorry....had to do it Thank you too, Newb...But, that really didn't do anything but get my comp screen wet...lol...I can be a smartass, too;) :cool:

kpropain
06-01-2004, 11:27 AM
Sorry I couldn't find anyone to help you with that Bloodrayne.

Also sorry for this I couldn't resist:D

carnage
06-01-2004, 11:28 AM
[B]I wish I could do that...If I sent you these pix, could you do it for me?...Oh wait...ummm...nevermind...I can't send you THESE pix;) :eek: :D ...LMAO...Anyway, thanks for trying to help me:)

oh you COULD....and I would definitely (enlarge them to life sized cardboard cutouts for my own use) help you out and reduce the red eye....

I know you are just waiting for my email addy to send to, right? RIGHT??

LOL

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 11:38 AM
oh you COULD....and I would definitely (enlarge them to life sized cardboard cutouts for my own use) help you out and reduce the red eye....

I know you are just waiting for my email addy to send to, right? RIGHT??

LOL :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...lmao...I'm getting the impression that you are a flirt...Wait a minute...Scorpios don't flirt.....OMG...You're SERIOUS!...heeheehee....Oh and ummm...Yeah, suuuuuure ;) :) :D

carnage
06-01-2004, 11:39 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...lmao...I'm getting the impression that you are a flirt...Wait a minute...Scorpios don't flirt.....OMG...You're SERIOUS!...heeheehee....Oh and ummm...Yeah, suuuuuure ;) :) :D

who me? naw...er...SUUUURE!!

so, about those pics....LOL

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 11:48 AM
who me? naw...er...SUUUURE!!

so, about those pics....LOL LMAO...Oh but you do crack me up....So...Where are YOUR pix, huh?....You show me yours and I'll show you mine;)

kpropain
06-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Hey that sounds kinda kinky lol :p

carnage
06-01-2004, 12:04 PM
LMAO...Oh but you do crack me up....So...Where are YOUR pix, huh?....You show me yours and I'll show you mine;)

WOO HOO!! lmao

I honestly have not figured out yet how to post my pics while keeping them under the size limit. (the pic size, not...er....)

hence why I could not paste up my tattoo pic on der other thread :(

jay o2 waster
06-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Was that a pic of you bloodrayne

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 12:30 PM
WOO HOO!! lmao

I honestly have not figured out yet how to post my pics while keeping them under the size limit. (the pic size, not...er....)

hence why I could not paste up my tattoo pic on der other thread :( Okay...Do this...Open the pic with paint (Just hit edit and it will open with paint)...Then go to "image"...and "Stretch/skew"...reduce horizontal and vertical to 50%, or whatever you want as long as you do them both evenly...click on "ok"...then go to file and "save as"...It's best to save as a j.peg.....Now let's see those pix!

carnage
06-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Okay...Do this...Open the pic with paint (Just hit edit and it will open with paint)...Then go to "image"...and "Stretch/skew"...reduce horizontal and vertical to 50%, or whatever you want as long as you do them both evenly...click on "ok"...then go to file and "save as"...It's best to save as a j.peg.....Now let's see those pix!

and you said you don't know how to make pics work! It worked!! Now I just need to get a recent pic of me on this computer....I can show you a pic of my tattoo..that's all I have here...

voila:

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 12:50 PM
and you said you don't know how to make pics work! It worked!! Now I just need to get a recent pic of me on this computer....I can show you a pic of my tattoo..that's all I have here...

voila: Okay...*waiting for the rest of you*:)

carnage
06-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Okay...*waiting for the rest of you*:)

I bet you are...:)

LOL

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 12:55 PM
I bet you are...:)

LOL lol:p :)

fluffho
06-01-2004, 04:13 PM
BR: was that contacts or just red eye?

cool, but i tihnk im going for a more suttle. hmm, i think that was red eye... hmm, i think i spelled suttle wrong.

but anyway, my eyes are really really dark, people say theyre black. so i want something ilke really faint like from far away yuo cant see. then when u really like your like 'woahhhh...'

but yeh.. they dont have em. the closest thing they have are those wack halloween lenses that turn it just RED red. but NO , i want a blend dAMNIT

stupid ass contact lense companies not catering to my needs.... if only those companies were more like jay huh?

oh. i want to see carnage's pic too.

bloodrayne
06-01-2004, 04:25 PM
BR: was that contacts or just red eye? No contacts...Just very bad...Very stupid...Very irritating...Very "pissing me off"...REDEYE...Ruined many pix...Stupid shit...Anyway, yeah...No one caters to anyone anymore...What the hell ever happened to meeting the needs of the consumers?:mad: I myself could go for a decent digicam...Why doesn't someone come up with that?..Okay, rant over...So, uh Carnage...Those pix?;)

Oh, and Fluff...."subtle";) ...Hope that helps:)

fluffho
06-01-2004, 08:52 PM
ohhhh yehhh huh

:-D

i used to be such a spelling ase

... see?

and where are them damn pics

anyway. what sort of digi cam do you have. i used to have a kodak dx piece of crap. meaning it was 1 MP and slow

i upgraded the past christmas to kodak dx 4530, 5mP, and can take pretty decent videos. it was really hard picking a camera as one of the things that bugged the CRAP out of me was batteries. no way in hell i was gonna buy those specially made for digicam batteries. so right now im just using rechargeable AA's. work perfectly

oh, mine was $300. i think a very good fuckin deal.

oh, havent had a prob with red eye eihter :D

bloodrayne
06-02-2004, 01:30 PM
There is NO way that I would pay $300 for a digicam...I would rather just not use the flash with the indoor lighting option:p

fluffho
06-02-2004, 02:39 PM
lol $300 aint that bad

the other oen i was looking at was Canon something or another for $500. but fuckin it took special canon batteries AND the damn mode wheel paint comes off so u cant tell what mode ur in.. LOL how lame is that

jay o2 waster
07-08-2004, 02:28 AM
just so nobody asks me what was part one i thought i would bump this up like a mo fo:D