PDA

View Full Version : The Complete Omen Collection

metternich1815
08-14-2013, 04:42 PM
I was thinking of buying The Complete Omen Collection (The Omen - 1976/ The Omen - 2006/ Damien: The Omen II/ The Omen III: The Final Conflict/ The Omen IV: The Awakening) for myself (probably for Christmas) and I was wondering if anyone else had bought it? If so, how was the box type? Was it where you could take the individual cases out and place them on your shelf or was it one big box. If you are not sure which box set, I am referring to, then here is a link to the box set I am referring to:http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Omen-Collection-Conflict-Awakening/dp/B000HCO86I/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1376525924&sr=1-1&keywords=the+omen+collection.

Note: I live in the United States.

Thank you,

metternich1815

MichaelMyers
08-14-2013, 05:23 PM
I have it metternich. Each of the films comes with its own case if you so desire to display them separately, though in matters such as these I prefer to keep them in the slipcase.

metternich1815
08-14-2013, 05:28 PM
I have it metternich. Each of the films comes with its own case if you so desire to display them separately, though in matters such as these I prefer to keep them in the slipcase.

Okay, cool (it looked like it did, but I wanted to make sure). Thank you. I prefer to display all of my horror movies on the shelf, so that I can look at them. Of course, at present, I only have 473 (including the ones on a couple of horror classics packs I own). I know that there are some people who have 1000+ (I know one person who has 10,000+). But, for now, I have room and I like to display them. Anyway, thank you again.