PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

G-UNIT
05-31-2004, 01:40 AM
How many of you are getting tired of American Idol? I know I am I admit the first one was good, but now the shit is gettng old! Plus it's the loser that we here about the most not the damn winne! All I hear is Clay Aiken MAN how may others feel this show sux now? :mad:

cheebacheeba
05-31-2004, 04:16 AM
Man...probably best not to bring that shit here...

- B.

G-UNIT
05-31-2004, 11:29 AM
Man.... uhh it's a tv show right.

kpropain
05-31-2004, 03:52 PM
Fuck You

G-UNIT
05-31-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
Fuck You

DAMN MOTHERFUCKER SHUT YA BITCH ASS UP ALREADY! ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT IN THESE FORUMS MAN OBVIOUSLY YOUR A SCARED LITTLE PUSSY BITCH MOTHRFUCKA THAT GOT ABUSED AS A CHILD OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT! You must get fucked with every day by someone, but you do deserve to get ya punk ass fucked up! I hate punk asses like you who talk bullshit over the internet and if you ever met them in real life they are people that act like 10 year old little BITCHES!

kpropain
05-31-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by G-UNIT
DAMN MOTHERFUCKER SHUT YA BITCH ASS UP ALREADY! ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT IN THESE FORUMS MAN OBVIOUSLY YOUR A SCARED LITTLE PUSSY BITCH MOTHRFUCKA THAT GOT ABUSED AS A CHILD OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT! You must get fucked with every day by someone, but you do deserve to get ya punk ass fucked up! I hate punk asses like you who talk bullshit over the internet and if you ever met them in real life they are people that act like 10 year old little BITCHES!

LOL obviously you don't know me, I don't fuck with everybody just people who post retarted shit.

G-UNIT
05-31-2004, 06:34 PM
Shut ya bitch ass up.

bloodygurl02
05-31-2004, 06:47 PM
i watched the first one. i only watch the auditons now to see ppl make asses out of them selves.
to me that show is a joke. even stupid william hungs a joke. don't even get me started on that one. there r others that deserve a record deal more then that guy tahts all i will say on that.

Sam The Egg
05-31-2004, 07:06 PM
Shut ya bitch ass up.

Yeah, dawg, don't be hatin'! :p

last bad move
05-31-2004, 07:19 PM
DAMN MOTHERFUCKER SHUT YA BITCH ASS UP ALREADY! ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT IN THESE FORUMS MAN OBVIOUSLY YOUR A SCARED LITTLE PUSSY BITCH MOTHRFUCKA THAT GOT ABUSED AS A CHILD OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT! You must get fucked with every day by someone, but you do deserve to get ya punk ass fucked up! I hate punk asses like you who talk bullshit over the internet and if you ever met them in real life they are people that act like 10 year old little BITCHES! if you hate how hes "talking shit" maybe the adult thing to do would not respond

cheebacheeba
05-31-2004, 08:05 PM
See...I tried to warn ya...

They never listen.

Sistinas
05-31-2004, 08:20 PM
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is one of the funniest threads i've ever seen!

friday13thfan
06-01-2004, 12:02 PM

all you do is talk shit so your the pussy

dawgcatchah
06-06-2004, 01:07 PM
I guess American Idol is horror in a way...cuz it's so awful. It really doesn't belong here though G. Speaking of which, I think the G-Unit scares me more than anything else...

Vodstok
06-10-2004, 08:14 AM
Amerian Idol is a sham. They flat out said in an interview that there are very talented people who are turned away so that people like William Hung can come through, all because some of the show's appeal is to laugh at the untalented losers who think they are "the shit".

Although, in William's case, I will give him some credit, he got all the offers and contracts because Randy and Simon took a shit on him, and he took the whole thing with grace. That little bastard has moxie :)

So, the person who wins is not necesarrily anywhere near the best.

Why do people continue to be offended by Simon? Everyone KNOWS he is an asshole, and expects him to be one.... Poeple dont fucking learn....

Randy wants to be an asshole, but he cant. he just says "I didnt feel it, Dawg. It was pitchy" What the fuck does "pitchy" even mean?

We wont get into paula. She was successful for a while, but i dont know if she should be judging other people's singing ability...

Arioch
06-10-2004, 08:39 AM
Ive never seen an episode, and i never will. The STUPIDEST show on television and the fact that its on its...what 4th season? is a staple of amercian stupidity and trendiness...

I fucking hate this show and everything it stands for....its an insult to musicians around the world....

bloodrayne
06-20-2004, 09:44 AM
I have never watched...Nor would I EVER watch, this show...I have no interest in it whatsoever

yourlastmistake
06-28-2004, 03:09 PM

A bit sensitive are we?

yourlastmistake
06-28-2004, 03:11 PM
As for the show? .... Never have liked it.