PDA

View Full Version : Gory Images

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:18 PM
Post not funny, but GORY. Sick and crazy, like www.rotten.com (where most of mine will come from.)

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:20 PM
Gross.

Arioch
05-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Sorry, i cant help but think of the lives these people left behind, the pain their families have endured, i cant enjoy or participate in posting pictures of their bodies for fun....

Call me whatever you want, but movie violence is one thing, shit like this i just cant take lightheartily.....

last bad move
05-30-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
Sorry, i cant help but think of the lives these people left behind, the pain their families have endured, i cant enjoy or participate in posting pictures of their bodies for fun....

Call me whatever you want, but movie violence is one thing, shit like this i just cant take lightheartily..... agreed thats shit is just to much for me to take

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:24 PM
Ewww! What you just said was just plain gross! Too gross, you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Say, I wonder if this bitch caught his train?

fluffho
05-30-2004, 07:25 PM
i would haev to agree.

yes death is real but the context of rottten is just.... rotten

imagine being at a faimly members funeral, someone snapping pictures goin 'ewww thats so disgusting'

ugh.. i think i said this before

but it sure is fuckin funny when its somebody else

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 07:26 PM
i to will have to agree w/ arioch on this one.

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Yup. I didnt say they had to be real pictures. They can be gory movie pics.

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:29 PM
I havent got any movie gory pics, so I wanted ya to post some. Duh. ANyway, I can't be sickened nor can I feel anything looking at these. I'm not normal. I have no feelings for others. I really could care less. I would like nothing more but to laugh at the cryin' familys and watch them cry and cry for my own wicked amusment. I'm evil...:D

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:31 PM
This looks fake...

fluffho
05-30-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
I havent got any movie gory pics, so I wanted ya to post some. Duh. ANyway, I can't be sickened nor can I feel anything looking at these. I'm not normal. I have no feelings for others. I really could care less. I would like nothing more but to laugh at the cryin' familys and watch them cry and cry for my own wicked amusment. I'm evil...:D

.... well hopefully if ur lucky maybe a friend or family of yours will not die gruesomely and have their pics all over the place

oh wait a minute you dont care about anyone nm...

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Its not Hannibal, but its a Cannibal!
This may be a little too much for me...

last bad move
05-30-2004, 07:35 PM
not me im just a very loveing person i like everyone and feel bad for eveyone ive been that way for as long as i can rember i rember in the 5 th grade theres was this poor girl that had no money and i had just saved up enough money to buy a game boy so i got this game boy and i was real happy about it it was so cool to me then so at recess i would let her play then on the last day of shcool (we where both going to middle school) she was like ill miss hanging out with out on recess and playing gamebot she saying that as a joke so i just gave it to her. so ya im a sissy

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by fluffho
.... well hopefully if ur lucky maybe a friend or family of yours will not die gruesomely and have their pics all over the place

oh wait a minute you dont care about anyone nm... My family is already dead. I have mental problems.

fluffho
05-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
not me im just a very loveing person i like everyone and feel bad for eveyone ive been that way for as long as i can rember i rember in the 5 th grade theres was this poor girl that had no money and i had just saved up enough money to buy a game boy so i got this game boy and i was real happy about it it was so cool to me then so at recess i would let her play then on the last day of shcool (we where both going to middle school) she was like ill miss hanging out with out on recess and playing gamebot she saying that as a joke so i just gave it to her. so ya im a sissy

thats really sweet. thats how i am. peopel think im going out of my way but no, why not give a helping hand

no one would be where they were at withuot the help of others.

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 07:39 PM

that was very sweet of u to do. i bet u made her day better and she prob hasn't forgotten waht u did.

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:39 PM
I'll make ya'll a deal. I will delete all the pictures if ya'll post good gory horror movie pics. Like from a wolf/werewolf movie or resident evil.

fluffho
05-30-2004, 07:41 PM
I'll make ya'll a deal. I will delete all the pictures if ya'll post good gory horror movie pics. Like from a wolf/werewolf movie or resident evil.

would love that.

i dont mind make up but real people is another question.

last bad move
thats really sweet. thats how i am. peopel think im going out of my way but no, why not give a helping hand

no one would be where they were at withuot the help of others. yes excatly and this might sound gay but i feel good when i do nice stuff for people. do you know what i dont like though when youll do something for someone like heres a good excample that happenes to me all the time i moe my grandmas laun once a week and she always trys to pay me and wont let me leave intell i take the money. i dont like that i dont want her to feel like she has to pay me to do something for her. lol but i always put it in her purce before i leave.

Freddy Krueger.
Do we have a deal...? Please, I need movie gorelike pics. I only have real gore like I just showed ya'll.

last bad move
05-30-2004, 07:42 PM
I'll make ya'll a deal. I will delete all the pictures if ya'll post good gory horror movie pics. Like from a wolf/werewolf movie or resident evil. ok deal

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:43 PM
I understand that many of you are nice people. This is why I'm willing to make this deal.

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Niice. More--I need more.

Arioch
05-30-2004, 07:46 PM
"By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

When you join you agree to these rules, and while, not being a NAZI i dont feel the need to enforce them in this situation, it is treading the line....i think your idea to use movie pictures is far less obscene and vulgar than those already posted....

Like i said, im not gonna go nazi on ya and have a first ammendment upheaval on our hands....i just though it should be said...

last bad move
05-30-2004, 07:49 PM
"By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

When you join you agree to these rules, and while, not being a NAZI i dont feel the need to enforce them in this situation, it is treading the line....i think your idea to use movie pictures is far less obscene and vulgar than those already posted....

Like i said, im not gonna go nazi on ya and have a first ammendment upheaval on our hands....i just though it should be said... was that toward me or freddy or both

because my pic was from reanimator

Arioch
05-30-2004, 07:51 PM
Freddy.

I know no one here would be offended by horror movie pictures, but since so many people were obviously offended by the ROTTEN.com pictures, i felt it needed posting....

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 07:59 PM
I agree that I wont show no more ROTTON.COM pictures nore real pictures of gore (unless it is a good time, don't ask I can't explain). But nothing more. I may and probley will send messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, and/or threatening, but then again, havent we all sent something in that list? I delelte the past picture I posted and I wont every post a picture like them again. But Like I said, It may and probley will still talk the way I'v ebeen talking since the very bigining. No one complain then, but now you are. Strange. But thanks for not being an Nazi. Oh, and am I gonna get BANNED or something?

fluffho
05-30-2004, 08:02 PM
thank yuo very much freddy for understanding. anyway ill try looking for pics but i cant quite get the right word string.

edit: u aint as heratless as u make urself out to be (hope i dont eat that statement)

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 08:04 PM
Cool, thanks, Fluff.

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 08:06 PM

edit: u aint as heratless as u make urself out to be (hope i dont eat that statement) Im not "heartless" I just don't really care much for anyone of anything.

Arioch
05-30-2004, 08:08 PM
No dont take it the wrong way freddy, i want everyone (except the attention whore rejoiner, hes lost this priviledge) to be able to say whatever they want at all times...i dont think anyone wants anyone to be censored here...

I just posted that because everyone seemed to have a problem with your pics, i dont think anyone has a problem with the way you, or anyone else, talks or the words they use.....dont worry about it...

DElCIDE
05-30-2004, 08:10 PM
Arioch, you still here? Wheres AllMyKidsareBlack?

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 08:10 PM
O....K.... >.>

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by DElCIDE
Arioch, you still here? Wheres AllMyKidsareBlack? hay heil hitler

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Im going for an hour or so, so if I don't answer any psot, dont be mad.

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 08:13 PM
hay heil hitler

\can't b him ....... he would have the same long as sig if it were him

this guys been here b4

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
\can't b him ....... he would have the same long as sig if it were him

this guys been here b4 yes i know but i think darht bane pluto heil hitler, zodiac and decide are all the same person. they just try to make it seem like there not.
but maybe im wrong and the few of the words most retarded people met and felt like they should fuck with horror.com

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 08:20 PM
arioch the nazi slayer lol

sorry i couldn't resist :D

Arioch
05-30-2004, 08:21 PM
yes i know but i think darht bane pluto heil hitler, zodiac and decide are all the same person. they just try to make it seem like there not.
but maybe im wrong and the few of the words most retarded people met and felt like they should fuck with horror.com

Agreed.

LOL bloodygirl, someones gotta do it....

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:21 PM
arioch the nazi slayer lol

sorry i couldn't resist :D lol that works but i see him more of an indiana jones stop the nazis and find the relic lol im watching the last cruscade right now lol

nine9
05-30-2004, 08:23 PM
This stuff goes a little too far man. We all like horror because it is an escape from reality. Real stuff,as bad as that is, just sick Nothing against you bud, but this is territory that shouldn't be crossed.

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Agreed.

LOL bloodygirl, someones gotta do it....

do u have a scooby gang???if so i wanna join along w/ blood rayne which i'm suree will join too:D lol

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:27 PM
do u have a scooby gang???if so i wanna join along w/ blood rayne which i'm suree will join too:D lol my too i want to be shagy

bloodrayne-velma
bluudygurl-dafiny
arioch-fred
lbm-shagy

who wants to be scoob and scarpy
?

Arioch
05-30-2004, 08:29 PM
LOL

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 08:29 PM
my too i want to be shagy

bloodrayne-velma
bluudygurl-dafiny
arioch-fred
lbm-shagy

who wants to be scoob and scarpy
?

lol i think bloodrayne would wanna b dafiny cuz shes the one w/ the crush on arioch and dafiny and fred hav ea thing;)

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:31 PM
lol i think bloodrayne would wanna b dafiny cuz shes the one w/ the crush on arioch and dafiny and fred hav ea thing;) ok here you go we still need a scoob

bloodrayne-dafiny
bloodygurl-velima
arioch-fred
lbm-shagy

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 08:32 PM
kool i the smart one but i don't want the dorky glassses or that big orange sweater

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:32 PM
kool i the smart one but i don't want the dorky glassses or that big orange sweater to bad it comes wih the teritory lol ok you dont need to wear it if you dont want to but with out your glasses youll be blind

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 08:34 PM
to bad it comes wih the teritory lol ok you dont need to wear it if you dont want to but with out your glasses youll be blind

well this velma just got contacts lol:D

Arioch
05-30-2004, 08:35 PM
to bad it comes wih the teritory lol ok you dont need to wear it if you dont want to but with out your glasses youll be blind

LMAO! hes right you know....

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:37 PM
well this velma just got contacts lol:D ok your velma 2004 we still need a scoob

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:39 PM
hay a-dog lol keep an eye out our newest members name is wife beater. i wonder who that could be

Arioch
05-30-2004, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up LBM, i doubt very much that this is anything but a diecide person, and here for anything but pissing people off, but we will see....

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 08:43 PM
ok your velma 2004 we still need a scoob

lol kool :D

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:45 PM
ya dont bann him tell where 100% sure

well i was thinking and heres the new line up

bloodygurl-velma
lbm-shagy
bloodrayne-scoob because hes so cool
and arioch is dafiny because shes hot lol

just joking dont kill me arioch i didnt meen to imbarse you lol
actualy who should be imbarsed me or you lol ok ill shut up now

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 08:48 PM
ya dont bann him tell where 100% sure

well i was thinking and heres the new line up

bloodygurl-velma
lbm-shagy
bloodrayne-scoob because hes so cool
and arioch is dafiny because shes hot lol

just joking dont kill me arioch i didnt meen to imbarse you lol
actualy who should be imbarsed me or you lol ok ill shut up now

but even then ur still missing a fred if u do it that way. and get it right its velma 2004 lol:D

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:50 PM
but even then ur still missing a fred if u do it that way. and get it right its velma 2004 lol:D ok ill change it back
bloodrayne-dafiny
bloodygurl-velima
arioch-fred
lbm-shagy

bloodygurl02
05-30-2004, 08:51 PM
ok ill change it back
bloodrayne-dafiny
bloodygurl-velima
arioch-fred
lbm-shagy

u didn't have to cuz of waht i said

last bad move
05-30-2004, 08:52 PM
u didn't have to cuz of waht i said well it works better this way and it doesnt make me look so gay lol

Arioch
05-31-2004, 02:33 AM
Id rather be dafiny:( ......lol

bloodrayne
05-31-2004, 03:57 AM
ok ill change it back
bloodrayne-dafiny
bloodygurl-velima
arioch-fred
lbm-shagy Hey...I could be Daphne because I am a redhead...NOT because I have a "crush" on Arioch...That's just ridiculous...Just because I USED to have an obsession, doesn't mean that I have a crush now:rolleyes: (Anyway, I just may have my sights set on someone else, you never know) ...LOL...Actually, I think YOU should have Arioch, LBM;)

How about this....
Fred-Sam (Because he is such a fucking know-it-all:p)
Daphne-Arioch (Sam would like this, too...so, it works:D )
Velma 2004-Bloodygurl (With contacts and a BLACK sweater, and because Bloodygurl is REALLY good at picking up clues;) :cool: )
Shaggy-DEFINITELY Last Bad Move (Very Shaggyish:) )
Scooby-Cerberus (Because he IS a dog...lol)
Scrappy-kPropain (Because he loves to "scrap"...and he likes it "doggy style":D)

And of course we ALL know who the dimwitted, masked villains would be:rolleyes: ...Just perfect...It would be like... *Shaggy (LBM) removes villain's mask*...Everyone gasps...IT'S SpeakOfTheDevil!...Then Shaggy says, "Wait, that's a mask, too"...*removes mask*...*Gasp* It's Kazikkklubey!...WAIT! *removes mask*...It's HeilHitler!...*another mask*....PanzerDivision!....Okay, you get the idea...This could go on forever....lmao

last bad move
05-31-2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Hey...I could be Daphne because I am a redhead...NOT because I have a "crush" on Arioch...That's just ridiculous...Just because I USED to have an obsession, doesn't mean that I have a crush now:rolleyes: (Anyway, I just may have my sights set on someone else, you never know) ...LOL...Actually, I think YOU should have Arioch, LBM;)

How about this....
Velma 2004-Bloodygurl (With contacts and a BLACK sweater, and because Bloodygurl is REALLY good at picking up clues;) :cool: )
Scrappy-kPropain (Because he loves to "scrap"...and he likes it "doggy style":D)

And of course we ALL know who the dimwitted, masked villains would be:rolleyes: ...Just perfect...It would be like... *Shaggy (LBM) removes villain's mask*...Everyone gasps...IT'S SpeakOfTheDevil!...Then Shaggy says, "Wait, that's a mask, too"...*removes mask*...*Gasp* It's Kazikkklubey!...WAIT! *removes mask*...It's HeilHitler!...*another mask*....PanzerDivision!....Okay, you get the idea...This could go on forever....lmao thats the funnyist shit i ever heard

bloodrayne
05-31-2004, 09:38 AM
thats the funnyist shit i ever heard Thanks LBM...Actually, that was kinda fun...We should make a thread like this...Think of some good movies or cartoons, where everyone knows the characters, and put Horror.com members in the starring roles...then tell why for each...What do you think?...I'm going to try to think of a good one....Hmmm...maybe Flinstones or something:cool:

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 09:49 AM
Aww, I wanted to be Fred...

last bad move
05-31-2004, 09:49 AM
we could do i t with comic book chararters or the teenage muntant ninga turtles

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 09:51 AM
Turtles... riight...

are you high?

bloodrayne
05-31-2004, 09:52 AM
Aww, I wanted to be Fred... Well...You could be Fred Flinstone...lol:)

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 09:54 AM
Comic Book Characters? OK.

I'm Freddy from "Nightmares From Hell", ass seen in NOES5: Dream Child.

LOL.

last bad move
05-31-2004, 09:55 AM
Turtles... riight...

are you high? hay man dont bring down the turtels

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 09:56 AM
Well...You could be Fred Flinstone...lol:) Thats harsh. I am NOT gonna be that fat bastard. Let someone be it. Im Freddy from "Nightmares Form Hell".

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 09:59 AM
hay man dont bring down the turtels Hay is for horses Grass is much cheaper.

Hey.

last bad move
05-31-2004, 10:00 AM
how about drop dead fred

last bad move
05-31-2004, 10:01 AM
Hay is for horses Grass is much cheaper.

Hey. not from who im puying it from it isnt lol jk

bloodrayne
05-31-2004, 10:05 AM
not from who im puying it from it isnt lol jk Hey...You are right LBM...Pound for pound, grass is MUCH more expensive than hay...And I would know...I have bought hay plenty of times...lmao :D

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 10:07 AM
how about drop dead fred -Yawns.- Been there, done that.

kpropain
05-31-2004, 10:22 AM
Hey...I could be Daphne because I am a redhead...NOT because I have a "crush" on Arioch...That's just ridiculous...Just because I USED to have an obsession, doesn't mean that I have a crush now:rolleyes: (Anyway, I just may have my sights set on someone else, you never know) ...LOL...Actually, I think YOU should have Arioch, LBM;)

How about this....

And of course we ALL know who the dimwitted, masked villains would be:rolleyes: ...Just perfect...It would be like... *Shaggy (LBM) removes villain's mask*...Everyone gasps...IT'S SpeakOfTheDevil!...Then Shaggy says, "Wait, that's a mask, too"...*removes mask*...*Gasp* It's Kazikkklubey!...WAIT! *removes mask*...It's HeilHitler!...*another mask*....PanzerDivision!....Okay, you get the idea...This could go on forever....lmao

LOL this shit is hilarious, you know me all to well BR:D

Now let me at em, let me at em.

fluffho
05-31-2004, 10:30 AM
i never liked scooby doo. maybe because there were no NON WHITE FIGURES IN THAT SHOW?

and no scooby doesnt count

although kpro WOULD make an excellent scrappy...

Vampenguin
05-31-2004, 12:23 PM
Lol this thread rox

last bad move
05-31-2004, 12:25 PM
ok so lets try to mke a good topic for the next match up

bloodygurl02
05-31-2004, 08:18 PM

well in that case can i be april o'neil after all my name is april:D

bloodygurl02
05-31-2004, 08:20 PM

How about this....

sorry i thought u still had a thing for him
and that rocks i can see those ppl as those charecters. hmm a black sweater sounds good to me . i like picking up clues but ididn't know i was really good

last bad move
05-31-2004, 08:21 PM
well in that case can i be april o'neil after all my name is april:D ok your april i shot gun donny he was my faviorte as a kid

nine9
05-31-2004, 08:27 PM
This is a cool thread! Been reading it. Love the Heil Hitler thing by Bloodrayne! LMAO!

Not sure where I would fit in Here, but would love to get a role!:D

bloodygurl02
05-31-2004, 08:28 PM
i think i will go w/ the new school look of april o'neil not to big on the color yeloow or her big hair from the old school cartoons. but old school april still rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last bad move
05-31-2004, 08:30 PM
i think i will go w/ the new school look of april o'neil not to big on the color yeloow or her big hair from the old school cartoons. but old school april still rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you watch the new turtles too i thought i was the ony loser here lol

bloodygurl02
05-31-2004, 08:31 PM
heres new school april

i watche dit a couple times LBM but i like the older ones better cuz they have that brain looking thing and be bop and rocksteady in them

GorePhobia
05-31-2004, 08:48 PM
no one ever incorperates me anymore :(

Hate_Breeder
06-01-2004, 06:26 PM
I wanna be Dick van Dyke or one of the Globetrotters

Vampenguin
06-11-2004, 03:22 PM

I wanna be Michelangelo!! I like to eat!! And I like orange