PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Mods!

Vampenguin
05-30-2004, 03:08 PM
I know thre is one like this, but I cxouldnt find it so I started my own. I hate to say it, but I agree with something the nazi scumbag that is currently going by Panzer-somethin or other said. You need to block by IP address. Only on repeat offenders like him, of course, but he will just keep coming back if you dont. Another suggestion, is there any way you can limit the characters in a sig?

last bad move
05-30-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Vampenguin
I know thre is one like this, but I cxouldnt find it so I started my own. I hate to say it, but I agree with something the nazi scumbag that is currently going by Panzer-somethin or other said. You need to block by IP address. Only on repeat offenders like him, of course, but he will just keep coming back if you dont. Another suggestion, is there any way you can limit the characters in a sig? i dont know about the ip banning usealy theyll just get a new one and the sig thing only horror can do that

Vampenguin
05-30-2004, 03:19 PM
Horror should, then!

last bad move
05-30-2004, 03:25 PM
Horror should, then! you would have to talk to him about it

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 03:26 PM
Well, although Horror should make IP Banning possible or the limited Signatures, you can't really blame him for not being around as much. He is the one who goes to meet the stars, goes to the secret movie makings places and gets inside info, and even some reviews, person-to-person. It probley isn't as easy as it sounds.

last bad move
05-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Well, although Horror should make IP Banning possible or the limited Signatures, you can't really blame him for not being around as much. He is the one who goes to meat the stars, goes to the secret movie makings places and gets inside info, and even some reviews, person-to-person. It probley isn't as easy as it sounds. yes thats why i never blame horror for anything that goes bad here

Vampenguin
05-30-2004, 03:33 PM
Good point, he sounds busy, but should make some spare time for us...lol

last bad move
05-30-2004, 03:34 PM
Good point, he sounds busy, but should make some spare time for us...lol the only thing you can really do is try and pm him with your suggestions

Vampenguin
05-30-2004, 04:03 PM
Just did, hope he reads it soon!

Arioch
05-30-2004, 05:52 PM
He could at LEAST answer or READ our pm's, or atleast those from the mods concerning the site....:rolleyes:

last bad move
05-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
He could at LEAST answer or READ our pm's, or atleast those from the mods concerning the site....:rolleyes: ya hes a busy man thats why i dont bother with it

bloodrayne
05-31-2004, 09:07 AM
FYI...He isn't reading his emails, either:rolleyes:

Vampenguin
05-31-2004, 11:09 AM
That sux