PDA

View Full Version : Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 08:12 AM
Who here is a fan of the great Dr. Hannibal Lecter? I am. I'm a huge fan. I mean, you got to ammit, he is awesome. He make that one guy move and talk by messing with his brain, litterly! He toke off the top of the dead guys head and played with his brain 'n' stuff. It was cool. He's so smart.

LilMissScareAll
05-30-2004, 08:18 AM
I love Hannibal! :D

And I love Anthony Hopkins...he seems alot like me, actually.

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by LilMissScareAll
I love Hannibal! :D

And I love Anthony Hopkins...he seems alot like me, actually. Neat-o.

massacre man
05-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Hannibal is awesome
bowels in or bowels out

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by massacre man
bowels in or bowels out Either...?

orangestar
05-30-2004, 09:48 AM
I love Hannibal. The smartest serial killer ever. Great movies.

massacre man
05-30-2004, 09:55 AM
they filmed the museum scene of red dragon in Baltimore :)

Freddy Krueger.
05-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Really? Cool.

Vampenguin
05-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Uggg.....These movies rule, but have you read the books? I didnt even get half wat thriugh any of the before falling asleep....zzzzzzzzzz

massacre man
05-30-2004, 12:02 PM
have u ever seen blood under the moon it looks black

PanzerDivision
05-30-2004, 01:47 PM
booo

K_Viscera
05-30-2004, 01:52 PM
Christ allmighty! your signature practically rapes the competition Panzer.

Anywho, as far as evil doctors of our time go... Dr.Lecter is pretty high on my list. Never was able to eat anyones face off. I'm just too squemish for that sort of thing...

PanzerDivision
05-30-2004, 01:54 PM
Well, I must say Josef Mengele was the best Doctor of all time.

PanzerDivision
05-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Well, I have to go soon, to create some more names. I really don't wanna leave just yet, though. No one here to ban me. Maybe I'll take advantage of it a bit.

Arioch
05-30-2004, 07:03 PM
I love all 3 movies, i love everything about them except the ending to HANNIBAL which SUCKED ASS and was the reason Jodie Foster wouldnt return, she wanted the original book ending and SO DID I DAMNIT!!!!!!ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

fluffho
05-30-2004, 07:07 PM
i absolutely love hannibal lector

i like silence and hannibal was.. ok although im not sure what the ending changy thing was all about

i absolutely LOVED red dragon though. i mean duh edward norton and anthony hopkins but also i loved the character of the red dragon. very sad character

a lot like robin williams character in 1 hour photo, gollums character in LOTR

.... as great of a job as fiennes did what did he end up doing next, that stuipd shit with jennifer lopez?? :confused:

Arioch
05-30-2004, 07:10 PM
in the original ending, clarice and hannibal ENDED UP TOGETHER LIKE THEY ARE DESTINED TOO DAMNIT!!!!!!!

i guess youd have to read the books to really understand it...

fluffho
05-30-2004, 07:17 PM
woahhhh...

im not sure i like that shit

i mean clarice and the fuckin old guy? lol but yeh i do understand thuogh stickin to the original script

HOWEVER i will say the movie version of 'hearts in atlantis' was 100000x better than the damn book! damn king gotta live hom but sometimes he goes overboard

woahhhhh... i just did one of those thing where u switch the words around.....

last bad move
05-30-2004, 07:22 PM
damn it i just started reading that book thanx arioch lol jk but i did start reading it. but should i read the others first ?

DEIClDE
05-30-2004, 07:23 PM
What you banning me for?

Plaguewind
05-30-2004, 07:26 PM
What can I say... Mr. Lecter is certainly a great character, and the books are quite respectable... But I don't think all the movies are really good. Silence of the Lambs is surely a masterpiece, but Hannibal is escatologic and, at best, a work of discussable taste. Red Dragon is OK, but... Well, it lacks that "something else", you know...

Arioch
05-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Ya, id read the books in order LBM, thats what i did and thoroughly enjoyed them, you enjoy the movies alot more after reading the books as well...

And deicide, you know exactly why youve been banned, on any other board you would never been allowed the luxury of returning under an altered screen name, with the nazism running rampant these days, i give you and your darth bane crew no leniency.

last bad move
05-30-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
Ya, id read the books in order LBM, thats what i did and thoroughly enjoyed them, you enjoy the movies alot more after reading the books as well...

And deicide, you know exactly why youve been banned, on any other board you would never been allowed the luxury of returning under an altered screen name, with the nazism running rampant these days, i give you and your darth bane crew no leniency. thanx ill have to go and get man hunter and the others
and decide ha!

Arioch
05-30-2004, 07:32 PM
On the diecide side note, if you really wanted to become a productive member of the board, which i doubt, you could come on under a different name, but this is clearly an atempt to play the martyr....

quite transparent, find another board to trash, horror will never die and its been ALOT worse than you and your nazi crew can ever make it......

bloodrayne
05-30-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
Horror will never die and its been ALOT worse than you and your nazi crew can ever make it...... Amen to THAT...You guys will NEVER measure up to the competition...Just give it up

last bad move
05-30-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Amen to THAT...You guys will NEVER measure up to the competition...Just give it up horror frinds unite

lol sorry just reminded me of a comvosation me and sisintas had about the horror friends and how we would stop the villions of horror.com

Arioch
05-30-2004, 09:53 PM
The freddy fan incident was 100x worse than 2 teenagers that keep rejoining with long sigs....give me a break:rolleyes: ...oh and we had NO moderators then.....how you like THEM apples?

Freddy Krueger.
05-31-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Plaguewind
What can I say... Mr. Lecter is certainly a great character, and the books are quite respectable... But I don't think all the movies are really good. Silence of the Lambs is surely a masterpiece, but Hannibal is escatologic and, at best, a work of discussable taste. Red Dragon is OK, but... Well, it lacks that "something else", you know... Agreed. He is awesome. Red Dragon was one of my favorites, but I agree. It did lack of something. But it, like the others, was a great movie. (When I say "the others" I mean the other Hannibal movies, not the movie "The Others".)