PDA

View Full Version : New Draft Thread (since big brother deleted my OLD ONE)

Arioch
05-29-2004, 06:45 PM
Ya our thread discussing the new proposed drafts the bush administration is working through congress were DELETED!

I dont know why or how, but it IS very suspiscious...

All the info i used in the old thread can be found HERE (http://www.buzzflash.com/editorial/04/04/edi04031.html)

So lets discuss the politics in this thread....atleast until the authority figures find out:rolleyes:

Sistinas
05-29-2004, 06:47 PM
I thought you were the authority?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused:

Arioch
05-29-2004, 06:51 PM
LOL, nope, atleast not here.

It was probably AMK, but i dont remember any arguements or anything in that thread:confused: but i didn't check it in the past couple of days so maybe one of the nazis hit it i dunno...

What if it WASN'T AMK?:eek:I will be keeping an eye out for black helicopters now:p

allmykids
05-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Arioch

It was probably AMK, but i dont remember any arguements or anything in that thread:confused: but i didn't check it in the past couple of days so maybe one of the nazis hit it i dunno...

What if it WASN'T AMK?:eek:I will be keeping an eye out for black helicopters now:p I don't think I deleted it, But I got hammered pretty bad again today by AngelMengele. It took me a good hour and a half to delete all the crap after I banned him. So I might have, Sorry it was NOT on purpose. I will try to be more careful. I was a little pissed about that long ass sig. wish I could have crammed it down his throat, I'm sure that would have made me feel much better!!!! LOL :D :D

Arioch
05-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Ya i just got done splitting all the threads he was in on my forums. Atleast he will be easy to re-ban since he uses that sig

last bad move
05-29-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Arioch

What if it WASN'T AMK?:eek:I will be keeping an eye out for black helicopters now:p no it was big brother or the matians in my matress

there trying to eat my brain but i wont let them because i know something thery dont but ill never tell

Sam The Egg
05-29-2004, 07:15 PM
*continues singing the Canadian theme song*

fluffho
05-29-2004, 07:28 PM
could it have been big brother horror, perhaps?

last bad move
05-29-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by fluffho
could it have been big brother horror, perhaps? dought it he doesnt read the general forum

fluffho
05-29-2004, 07:34 PM
realy? i always thought he did read, just didnt bother sayin nothin. like he always seemed to know what was going on or whateer

last bad move
05-29-2004, 07:35 PM
realy? i always thought he did read, just didnt bother sayin nothin. like he always seemed to know what was going on or whateer could but im not sure i nevcer see him online

Vampenguin
05-29-2004, 07:36 PM
Hey.....some of you will probably take what Im about to say in a bad way, so let me clarify: I AM NOT A NAZI NOR AM I IN CAHOOTS WITH ANY.

Awhile back, one of the nazi retards( I forget their name) threatened to hack this site. Maybe they were serious?

last bad move
05-29-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Vampenguin
Hey.....some of you will probably take what Im about to say in a bad way, so let me clarify: I AM NOT A NAZI NOR AM I IN CAHOOTS WITH ANY.

Awhile back, one of the nazi retards( I forget their name) threatened to hack this site. Maybe they were serious? dont worry there just trying to scar us they have been giving us that same line of bullshit for awhile

fluffho
05-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
could but im not sure i nevcer see him online

there is an invisible mode and several people are on it. proably him too.

last bad move
05-29-2004, 07:42 PM
there is an invisible mode and several people are on it. proably him too. ya i know but i was just stating that i havent seen him i hate it when people do that for some reason i hate it when it says there 6 people online but it only tells you 4 of them

fluffho
05-29-2004, 07:45 PM
lol

yeh i know i think its kinda gay presonally
i mean its like 'OMG IM ON HORROR BUT IT HAS TO BE A SECRET SO LET ME BE INVISIBLE!!!!'

i think he posts in the very very lowest thread. horror that is. he posts like reviews or something

last bad move
05-29-2004, 07:47 PM
lol

yeh i know i think its kinda gay presonally
i mean its like 'OMG IM ON HORROR BUT IT HAS TO BE A SECRET SO LET ME BE INVISIBLE!!!!'

i think he posts in the very very lowest thread. horror that is. he posts like reviews or something ya he post there alot and some times in the contributers corner but never really here or the movie threads

Sam The Egg
05-29-2004, 07:49 PM
*shrug* I don't really care if people know I'm online or not. I just don't like seeing my name listed in the online users thing. I know I'm online, I want to see who ELSE is online

fluffho
05-29-2004, 07:53 PM
but what if everyone was on invisible? that be supagayyyyyyy

Sam The Egg
05-29-2004, 07:55 PM
nobody else but me should be invisible. It should be my right alone to do that

fluffho
05-29-2004, 08:00 PM
we shuold make that forum law

Sam The Egg
05-29-2004, 08:02 PM
Forum Law (so far):
Only Sam The Egg can be on invisible mode
Free oral sex for Kpropain

fluffho
05-29-2004, 08:03 PM
shit iw ant my very own law too

but i cant think of one

Sam The Egg
05-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Forum Law (so far):
fluffho gets a law (and a pony)

last bad move
05-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Forum Law (so far):
fluffho gets a law (and a pony) wait if she gets i want one too

fluffho
05-29-2004, 08:07 PM
cani have a dolphin instead?

NO Wait a wombat. or a kangaroo. or a koala!!

Sam The Egg
05-29-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
wait if she gets i want one too

Forum laws (so far):
Fluffho gets a law (and a koala)
last bad move looks like a cross between John Stewart and a brick

fluffho
05-29-2004, 08:10 PM
:D