PDA

View Full Version : most disturbing movie/scene

badlydrawngirl
11-13-2012, 06:39 PM
i love disturbing! the more disturbing and sick the better. please list your most disturbing movie and/or scene, describe it with a little detail if you can, and i will check it out!

wizard of gore
11-13-2012, 07:35 PM
oh fuck me jesus im sick of these threads

tallahassee1408
11-13-2012, 07:36 PM
frankie is right 1 is just enough doods

badlydrawngirl
11-14-2012, 06:51 AM
oh fuck me jesus im sick of these threads

Sorry I don't want to search through every thread on the entire site. and the ones I have seen it's some bullshit movie like 'the devils rejects' or 'the scene from the ring where she comes out of the TV' I don't know if this site is for horror fans or people that were first in line to see Scream 4 when it came out.

Angra
11-14-2012, 07:57 AM
You can start with this one

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30312

and go from there.

badlydrawngirl
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM
You can start with this one

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30312

and go from there.

Awesome, thank you. I wasn't trying to be an asshole, I just joined this site for Gods sake and I didn't see any threads like this.

Nat94
11-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Sorry I don't want to search through every thread on the entire site. and the ones I have seen it's some bullshit movie like 'the devils rejects' or 'the scene from the ring where she comes out of the TV' I don't know if this site is for horror fans or people that were first in line to see Scream 4 when it came out.

Devils Rejects is a bullshit movie?.. News to me I fucking love that film! I didn't even know scream went past 2 so that wasn't me..

Dara
11-14-2012, 11:43 PM
i love disturbing! the more disturbing and sick the better. please list your most disturbing movie and/or scene, describe it with a little detail if you can, and i will check it out!One persons disturbing is anothers eye candy.
I found irreversible disturbing.

paws the great
11-16-2012, 04:47 PM
One persons disturbing is anothers eye candy.
I found irreversible disturbing.

I agree.

Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door (2007) is the most disturbing film I've ever seen. It's a well made and beautiful film, but I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

tallahassee1408
11-16-2012, 05:49 PM
I agree.

Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door (2007) is the most disturbing film I've ever seen. It's a well made and beautiful film, but I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

that movie *growls in anger* omg i didn't want to go in a screen and fuck someone up so bad in my life.

the aunt deserves the death penalty for what she did to the girl.

my mom read the book before watching the movie and she wanted to go through the book and slap the aunt so hard!!

jaimin26783
11-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Hostel 2 is the most disturbing horror movie till date today.

Scene no.1 : 1 girl is tied and hanging upside down without cloths and one lady comes in and slashing her beautiful body and taking bath in her blood.

Scene no.2 : 1 man is tied up and his penis is cut off and feed it to dog.

sfear
11-16-2012, 09:32 PM
What can I say, shooting Old Yeller still bothers me no end.:o

Aaric0086
11-25-2012, 09:10 AM
The Girl Next Door is the most disturbing movie for me.

Ice Pik
11-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Pokemon the movie - when Ash dies at the end and pickachu stands there crying.....ahhhh the horror!!!!

m1sfit38
11-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Yeah that is a one time watch for sure... I also agree that it was beautifully done but it did piss me off a lot... or the aunt did any ways (girl next door)

Despare
11-28-2012, 08:39 AM
you do realise it's not real, do you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Likens

Kind of...

bamahorrorfan87
11-29-2012, 02:54 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Likens

Kind of...

i hope they burn in hell for what they did to that little girl

wizard of gore
12-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Sorry I don't want to search through every thread on the entire site.

the threads on sticky ,you obviously didn't look at all

and the ones I have seen it's some bullshit movie like 'the devils rejects' or 'the scene from the ring where she comes out of the TV' I don't know if this site is for horror fans or people that were first in line to see Scream 4 when it came out.

ohhh, maybe your just way too hardcore for anyone on this site :rolleyes:

Anthropophagus
12-16-2012, 01:38 AM
I know it isnt a movie but the X-factor is the most disturbing thing i have ever seen.:D

Fearonsarms
12-16-2012, 10:53 PM
I know it isnt a movie but the X-factor is the most disturbing thing i have ever seen.:D

That makes the pissheads singing at my local on karaoke night sound amazing. Definitely visually and audibly challenging lol

The_Knife
12-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Irreversible is the most disturbing film I've ever saw. Hands down. It's like a wholly realistic nightmare, as shot from the viewpoint of a man inside a tumble dryer. Sadly, by the time that rape happens, everything has settled down, and the camera just sits there - for ages - like an open portal to an all-too-real horror which happens every single day. And you watch, like a voyeur, and wonder why you even are.

The girl next door gets my number two vote.

RJ Bland
12-19-2012, 10:42 PM
I don't know how she does it starring sarah jessica parker

Most. Disturbing. Film. Ever.

gr8fl
12-20-2012, 02:46 PM
"Meghan is Missing"

The_Knife
12-21-2012, 07:23 AM
If we're not specifically talking about horror movies, then Harry Potter is possibly the most vile thing I've ever laid eyes on. :D

Akane
12-27-2012, 12:46 PM
If you like J-horror, a lot of people found the torture scene from Audition to be pretty disturbing. The way she sticks the needles in his eyes is just awful.

I also found Cube disturbing, if not for the fact that we still can't be sure how/why people get in the cube.

sromag
12-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Some of the most disturbing scenes ....

The Omen (original) when the photographer was showing Gregory Peck some of his photos where the lines 'predicted' how people were going to die...
Then the photographer shows him the photo where he caught himself in the mirror and there is a massive black gash across the neck.

Also in the Omen when the 1st woman shouts to Damian "It's all for you Damian" then jumps off the building with a rope around her neck.

There are others but these 2 are always the 1st that spring to mind.

JustBeforeDawn
12-29-2012, 12:20 AM
If you like J-horror, a lot of people found the torture scene from Audition to be pretty disturbing. The way she sticks the needles in his eyes is just awful.

Check out Dead and Buried

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9awGZAHiRPs

The Horror fan
12-30-2012, 06:04 AM
The Baby was really shocking movie, I could not believe what i was watching