PDA

View Full Version : This is really stupid


Vampenguin
05-27-2004, 11:36 AM
This is really stupid, and it is on purpose. I only need 7 more posts 2 get to 100, so im goona post random stuff here.

Vampenguin
05-27-2004, 11:37 AM
Lol

Vampenguin
05-27-2004, 11:38 AM
Yes, i know this is gay

Vampenguin
05-27-2004, 11:38 AM
He he he, my number of post is backwards 69

Vampenguin
05-27-2004, 11:39 AM
Almost there!

Vampenguin
05-27-2004, 11:40 AM
So...

Vampenguin
05-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Ya!!Im there!

Khafka
05-27-2004, 11:42 AM
Congratulations.
Have a good day

Vampenguin
05-27-2004, 11:47 AM
Itz 100 that you can change the thing above ur pic at, right?

jay o2 waster
05-27-2004, 12:47 PM
you suck

jay o2 waster
05-27-2004, 12:48 PM
look at all my posts

newb
05-27-2004, 12:51 PM
MOD,MOD,MOD.....WHERES THE FUCKING MOD?:rolleyes:
The fangoria forum is starting to look pretty good now.

jay o2 waster
05-27-2004, 12:53 PM
Not that I would actually leave, but wtf. Isn't this the shit u should get banned for?

jay o2 waster
05-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by newb
MOD,MOD,MOD.....WHERES THE FUCKING MOD?:rolleyes:
The fangoria forum is starting to look pretty good now.

Fangoria form will never look good, at least while sff is there

orangestar
05-27-2004, 12:56 PM
Yes, its called Spamming the boards. Anywhere but here you would be banned for this.

fluffho
05-27-2004, 12:57 PM
as stupid as this is, it really aint that big of a deal

come on now, yall dont want big brother watching yuo in the airport or at the mall yet on this forum yuo want someone reading every word and deleting all the time?

i personally lke how its modded now, perhaps if there were 20 threads like this one it woul be one thing. the last thing i can remembre that was deleted was kazikkkkkleyboys thread, which made sense on account he was just spewing hitler type shit

besides.. IM here. i make this forum look GRRRREEATTTT;)

jay o2 waster
05-27-2004, 12:58 PM
yeah, and why is that?

orangestar
05-27-2004, 12:58 PM
yeah fluff, but we have ot use this as an example for all newbs that think they can get there post counts up by spamming.

jay o2 waster
05-27-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by fluffho
as stupid as this is, it really aint that big of a deal

come on now, yall dont want big brother watching yuo in the airport or at the mall yet on this forum yuo want someone reading every word and deleting all the time?

i personally lke how its modded now, perhaps if there were 20 threads like this one it woul be one thing. the last thing i can remembre that was deleted was kazikkkkkleyboys thread, which made sense on account he was just spewing hitler type shit

besides.. IM here. i make this forum look GRRRREEATTTT;)

Fluff you make this forum look perfect

P.S.

my previous commet was to orangster

fluffho
05-27-2004, 01:01 PM
think of all the spamming the tournaments do

i mean not ONLY do the hosts post the match, but in between they go 'ok 2:1' "ok more votes come on people" etc and easily rack up post count

so whats to say THAT isnt spamming huh?

if you punish one yuo got to punish everone. while vamps idea definitely WAS stuipd he did not have negative intent.. just trying to do what a LOT of people want to be doing

**looks at jay**

LOL

orangestar
05-27-2004, 01:04 PM
okay, its 2 on 1. You guys win.

jay o2 waster
05-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by fluffho
think of all the spamming the tournaments do

i mean not ONLY do the hosts post the match, but in between they go 'ok 2:1' "ok more votes come on people" etc and easily rack up post count

so whats to say THAT isnt spamming huh?

if you punish one yuo got to punish everone. while vamps idea definitely WAS stuipd he did not have negative intent.. just trying to do what a LOT of people want to be doing

**looks at jay**

LOL

LMFAO, I just got done doing that....


I luv ya fluff

fluffho
05-27-2004, 01:07 PM
nah, it aint ilke that

just u know i mean come on think abuot it "yuo ran a red light now you die"

vamp has been a pretty alright poster. like anyone else its nice to be above 100 posts so you can change ur title

the thing with vamp though unliek the rest of us he outright admits "ur right. im just trying to get post count. im sorry" lol

any board who would ban a person for doing this most liekly wouldnt have too many members as ALL of us have 'spammed' in some way or another. theres just a difference between what vamp did and what horace and kazik did... thats all

loev u too jay

orangestar
05-27-2004, 01:09 PM
I didnt mean he had to be banned. Personally everything he does just rubs me the wrong way.

I dont know what I wanted to happen. lol I had no basis for arguing except that I dont like him.

so you guys win :D

jay o2 waster
05-27-2004, 01:09 PM
If i wasn't above 100 i wouldn't have this bitchin title

fluffho
05-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by orangestar
Personally everything he does just rubs me the wrong way.

LOLOLOL

ive definitely missed something!

orangestar
05-27-2004, 01:15 PM
lol

I even confuse myself sometimes

Egekrusher
05-27-2004, 01:18 PM
Does ANYONE on here know how to spell?

Sam The Egg
05-27-2004, 01:25 PM
...I just hate you so much...

orangestar
05-27-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
...I just hate you so much...

who were you directing that at?