PDA

View Full Version : have you seen?

bamahorrorfan87
07-15-2012, 08:10 PM
sorry if this has already been done but the ideal is somebody names a movie and if you seen it tell if it's any good or not any good without give key plot details i'll start first film hush

bamahorrorfan87
07-17-2012, 09:37 PM
what about mirrors 2?

Bloodwolf13
07-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Never seen it have you ever watched are you scared. Good movie most defentliy recommend by me! gets about a 7 on the scary scale.

Fearonsarms
07-29-2012, 05:32 AM
I have the nagging suspicion I've seen Hush at some point but honestly I can't remember anything about it. I think this is a good idea though I personally haven't seen mirrors 2.

The Villain
07-29-2012, 05:37 AM
Are You Scared was crap. A terrible Saw Rip off.

The Lost Boys: The Thirst?

Nat94
07-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Are You Scared was crap. A terrible Saw Rip off.

The Lost Boys: The Thirst?

I refuse to watch lost boys now, they change actors every 2 seconds

The Villain
07-29-2012, 11:36 AM
I refuse to watch lost boys now, they change actors every 2 seconds

Change actors? Who did they change? The second one had all new characters except for Edgar Frog and Feldman reprised his role for that and he's in the third one too.

Nat94
07-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Change actors? Who did they change? The second one had all new characters except for Edgar Frog and Feldman reprised his role for that and he's in the third one too.

Well that annoyed me enough to refuse to watch the rest.. I like to exaggerate

Bob Gray
07-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Well that annoyed me enough to refuse to watch the rest.. I like to exaggerate

Don't watch the second one, it's junk, but the third one is pretty good and should have been the second one. The second one had a cameo with Corey Haim but the movie was really lame. I wish his part would have been in the third movie and his part extended but whatever. Seriously though, the third one is worth the watch.

The Villain
07-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Don't watch the second one, it's junk, but the third one is pretty good and should have been the second one. The second one had a cameo with Corey Haim but the movie was really lame. I wish his part would have been in the third movie and his part extended but whatever. Seriously though, the third one is worth the watch.

Yeah too bad he died before they filmed the third one. Would've liked to see a showdown beat him and Feldman.

Bob Gray
07-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Yeah too bad he died before they filmed the third one. Would've liked to see a showdown beat him and Feldman.

Agreed.......