PDA

View Full Version : Dead End

Jonbenet Klebold
05-06-2012, 07:28 AM
Just watched this movie last night on Netflix. I was expecting something really craptacular-and it had its moments-but it was actually fairly entertaining. Nothing incredibly original, but still entertaining and fun to watch. It made me laugh and had some moments where you got the heebie-jeebies. There wasn't really any gore as they left most of that to your mind (making it obscene in the original sense of the term) and this only served to make it that much better. Anyone else watched this one?

JK

Anthropophagus
05-07-2012, 08:33 AM
I love this movie too.Like you said,nothing spectacular visually but a story that keeps you gripped till the end.

Jonbenet Klebold
05-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. The funny thing is, I started watching it to see if it was subtitled or not and then I couldn't stop. I stayed up way too late to finish it.

JK

masterj
05-19-2012, 07:04 AM
Just watched this movie last night on Netflix. I was expecting something really craptacular-and it had its moments-but it was actually fairly entertaining. Nothing incredibly original, but still entertaining and fun to watch. It made me laugh and had some moments where you got the heebie-jeebies. There wasn't really any gore as they left most of that to your mind (making it obscene in the original sense of the term) and this only served to make it that much better. Anyone else watched this one?

JK

Loved the film, except for the ending...

Fearonsarms
05-21-2012, 05:53 PM

JK

I really think you would like Dark Corners it's even more out there in your imagination than Dead End.