PDA

View Full Version : My novella is finally out!!

pbenvin
05-23-2004, 07:31 AM
Hey there guys and girls. Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know that my novella, "Obstruction: Interference," is now out and available for purchase. You can buy it directly from the publisher (www.publishamerica.com) at a discounted price, or get it at any of the many on-line book retailers. Simply type in the title of the book or my name (Paul Benvin) in the search engine, and it will take you directly to the odering page. Here is the description from the back cover of the book:

Christopher Hewitt grew up playing the sport his father taught him to love. At the age of five he put on a pair of ice skates and took his first steps on that cold and unforgiving ice, but as he grows older he comes to realize that life’s pitfalls and people’s own twisted agendas can be just as malicious as a bone-rattling body check. Follow him as he wades through the hordes of loose women, cheap drugs and crooked individuals out to make a quick dollar and attempts to make his childhood game fun again. Will he rise above and persevere, or will he succumb to the unrelenting pressure and lose it all?

It has all ready gotten some kick ass reviews (read them yourself at the web site), so apparently people are into it. If you do get a copy, make sure you let me know what you thought of it. Thanks, and enjoy!

radio667
05-23-2004, 08:53 AM
WOOT and CONGRATS PAUL :D Very Cool - I Hope you Become Rich and Famous , and one day Write The Great American Novel :D You Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

massacre man
05-23-2004, 10:56 AM
do horror and become the next steven king

scaryminda15
11-17-2006, 03:51 AM
Hey there guys and girls. Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know that my novella, "Obstruction: Interference," is now out and available for purchase. You can buy it directly from the publisher (www.publishamerica.com) at a discounted price, or get it at any of the many on-line book retailers. Simply type in the title of the book or my name (Paul Benvin) in the search engine, and it will take you directly to the odering page. Here is the description from the back cover of the book:

Christopher Hewitt grew up playing the sport his father taught him to love. At the age of five he put on a pair of ice skates and took his first steps on that cold and unforgiving ice, but as he grows older he comes to realize that life’s pitfalls and people’s own twisted agendas can be just as malicious as a bone-rattling body check. Follow him as he wades through the hordes of loose women, cheap drugs and crooked individuals out to make a quick dollar and attempts to make his childhood game fun again. Will he rise above and persevere, or will he succumb to the unrelenting pressure and lose it all?

It has all ready gotten some kick ass reviews (read them yourself at the web site), so apparently people are into it. If you do get a copy, make sure you let me know what you thought of it. Thanks, and enjoy!

congrats, I'll check it out.

novakru
11-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Congratulations.:)
I am thrilled for you!

novakru
11-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Congratulations.:)
I am thrilled for you!

Wait, this was like years ago:confused:
Oh well, belated congrats anyways-lol.

bloodcreature