PDA

View Full Version : Dead man not so dead

Rotting Eye
05-11-2004, 11:09 PM
An elderly Vietnamese man thought to have died in a hospital revived after spending the night in the morgue.

State media and a doctor say Nguyen Van Quan, 73, was declared dead and taken to a Ho Chi Minh City hospital morgue on the night of August 15.

He was found alive by his daughter the next morning as she was retrieving the body for the funeral.

The Vietnam News daily quotes her as saying she was shocked and frightened when she saw the blanket that covered her father moving.

A doctor at the Nguyen Tri Phuong hospital, where Quan had been admitted after complaining of chest pain says he is still in the emergency section.

The doctor declined to elaborate on the case but says investigations into the incident are under way.

23/08/2003 13:47:44 | ABC Radio

jay o2 waster
05-12-2004, 06:35 AM
if i woke up in the mourge that would kick all kinds of ass

orangestar
05-13-2004, 07:45 PM
Being buried alive in any fashion, including being put in a fucking morgue drawer is my biggest fear. Scares the shit right out of me.

kpropain
05-14-2004, 06:30 PM
That would fucking suck ass.

HappyCamper
05-14-2004, 06:38 PM
shoot, i'd be glade just to be alive! although waking up in a morgue drawer....would scare the hell out of me....

can you say clausotrophobia?

fluffho
05-14-2004, 10:30 PM
thats what im thinkin. at least he woke up in the morgue than underground!!

back in the day they had all kinds of contraptions, whether a little whistle thing which led to the outside or a gun, in case y ouwoke up in a coffin

but nowadays.. that what embalmings for. that way if you aint dead when u get to the morgue, ull be 100% dead on ur way to the grave.

LOL i could imagine if it was me in the morgue drawer

some lab tech is workin on a body and all of a sudden he hears in the back of the room "dude.... what the fuck is this shit!!"

(i just thought about it and thats exactly what id say) <~in case it was c onfusing