PDA

View Full Version : dose eny 1 here like chucky?

JasonZslayer
10-15-2003, 02:57 PM
i was thinkin y dont no 1 like chucky no more they were the best movies and gave me nightmares,+ there cumin out w/a new 1 2 the seed of chucky.its about chuckys son and chucky and its a horror comedy like bride of chucky. so if eny1 likes chucky respond.

Killer Clown#1
10-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Chucky's awsome it's just that he has not come out with new movies yet. I love all of the childs play flicks.

eyesaw
10-16-2003, 04:40 AM
I love Chucky! Well... Bride of Chucky anyways, I haven't seen any of the earlier movies, but I want to.

I remember hearing some news of another Chucky movie somewhere, I think it was on the Bride of Chucky DVD. I think I remember it saying it would have Chucky, Tiffany and the baby, and it was supposed to be like a major disfunctional family, lol. I'll check my DVD and get back to y'all. :)

avenger00soul
10-16-2003, 08:08 AM
I'm sorry, Chucky never frightened me because he was a little doll. He looked like My Buddy, you guys remember that? Geez, why didn't that Andy kid ever just kick his ass?

I hear Seed of Chucky is getting underway for those of you who do like him.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-16-2003, 02:15 PM
I loved the first 2 movies, but didn't really enjoy part 3 or Bride of Chucky. When I was younger Chucky used to scare the SHIT out of me. Before Halloween this year I plan on going o Spencer's and buying one of those lifesize Chucky dolls. Those are tight.

ShamSham04
10-18-2003, 01:08 PM
Chucky is a horror icon. He's my personal favorite. He's so different from the rest. You gotta love his one-liners too.

Child's Play is one of my top three favorite horror movies. It's such a fun, entertaining, and creepy film to watch.

I'd love to see a fifth installment to the series. I just hope they don't make it more of a comedy than a horror movie.

CrystalLake
10-18-2003, 03:16 PM
Chucky is one of the scariest horror movie icons, to me anyways, up to to date. I love all of his movies so far. Number one scared the living crap out of me.. and that was probably in July.. This July. Lol... Number two was scary also. And he had the best one liners in that one. Number three would probably be the worst one of all. Considering it wasn't that scary... except at the carnival. Ugh.. I hate clowns. Anyways.. Bride of Chucky was so awesome! Ronny Yu really did an excellent job. Music, Camera Angles.. You wanna see it? It's in there. and I can't wait for SeeD of Chucky to come out. I heard that Chucky's child was suppose to be '' Gender Confused ''... which seems wierd. And then I ALSO heard ( I think this is just a rumor ) that Jennifer Tilly ( Actual Jennifer Tilly.. not Tiffany or anything ) is suppose to be in there. And that Tiffany was suppose to see her, and want to be in her body. So Chucky and his family hunt her down and try to transfer Tiffany's soul in Jennifers... Confusing!

Ritualistic
10-18-2003, 03:36 PM
chucky is cool

JasonZslayer
10-19-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
I loved the first 2 movies, but didn't really enjoy part 3 or Bride of Chucky. When I was younger Chucky used to scare the SHIT out of me. Before Halloween this year I plan on going o Spencer's and buying one of those lifesize Chucky dolls. Those are tight.

I got one of the lifesize dolls 4 my b-day last year and i balled i was scared shitless!!! i almost killed my sis cuz she bout it 4 me . now its in my closet and i never touch it.exsept when some one cums over then i scare the fuck out of hem:)

Sick_As_Fuck
10-19-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by JasonZslayer
I got one of the lifesize dolls 4 my b-day last year and i balled i was scared shitless!!! i almost killed my sis cuz she bout it 4 me . now its in my closet and i never touch it.exsept when some one cums over then i scare the fuck out of hem:)

Haha. I plan on going into either my brother or sister's room when they sleeping, and sitting the doll on they chest. Then when they wake up hopefully they'll be scared shitless.

FreddyFan
10-26-2003, 01:29 PM
I love chucky. he kicks ass.

meetthecreeper
10-26-2003, 02:39 PM
Childs play 1 & 2 were good but I havent seen the rest based on what i have heard. Someone told me that Chucky spawned the living dead dolls. Wouldnt it be great to have a film with those. I have a Blade doll from Puppetmaster and that thing scares the hell out of me sometimes. I d like to get a Chucky doll to add to my collection but i havent seen them since the Childs Play films were out.

Lady V
11-02-2003, 09:19 AM
I really like Chucky, his Movies are cool, hope a new one will come out soon

D'Lo
11-02-2003, 01:55 PM
Chucky kicks ass! On a side note, does anyone remember that Chucky made an appearance in WCW (World Championship Wrestling)? It was just before Bride of Chucky came out. I believe he did a promo with one of the Steiners. Anyways, that was pretty dumb.

crazy clown
11-02-2003, 03:54 PM
chucky is ok but i agree with avengr. hes a fucking foot and a half doll. bride of chucky was my least favorite out of the series. they need to go back and have chucky try to put his soul back in andy.

childs play 2 is the best

MichaelMyers
11-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Chucky Vs. Leprechaun would be cool. ;)

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-02-2003, 06:44 PM
He definately looks like My Buddy ...damn doll...I really wasent scared ..the flicks were funny for me, loved the little comments Chucky would make in all of them. A doll with a sence of humor.... Just my opinion:D

Oh yea the Lep. would win.... I think

_Leatha_Face_
11-03-2003, 08:21 AM
i like chucky to but the older u get the more and more u find yourself not likeing these movies because of the fact of yes hes jus a doll but... he scared the piss out of me when i was younger

baelinfang
11-03-2003, 08:48 AM
Chucky is tha shiz. Idk what it is about him, he's not all tha scary. its probably his voice, and the laugh.....classic twisted shiz.

avenger00soul
11-03-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by baelinfang
Chucky is tha shiz. Idk what it is about him, he's not all tha scary. its probably his voice, and the laugh.....classic twisted shiz.

The voice is definitely a plus for Chucky. Brad Dourif is a highly underrated actor.

_Leatha_Face_
11-03-2003, 12:41 PM
half of what makes chucky scary is his voice / and the same in dolly dearest

crazy clown
11-03-2003, 05:05 PM
i've got it. a chucky v those little dwarves te tall man makes.

baelinfang
11-04-2003, 10:58 AM
Chucky v. the Puppets.......the whole movie would be shot from the floor level, LOL. It'd be good times. More of a Jason X type movie, using horror icons but gives a laugh.

moonsorrow
11-04-2003, 11:30 AM
baelinfang...off topic but you took your name from a blade right? fancy knife, dubble edged?

Samantha8
11-08-2003, 11:00 AM
lol chucky vs. leprachan. (who ever said that..that would be kinda cool sorry i couldn't give you credit on that one..i forgot who said that) but...i LOVE chucky. those movies are worth watching. they've all been good so far...i hope they dont fuck up the next one coming out. :)

baelinfang
11-09-2003, 07:53 PM
Yea moon, the names from the Kit Rae knife the Fang of Baelin. Yer the first to ever notice, and i use baelin a lot....its the first knife i bought in my collection. I have the gold edition too, only 2000 made, i got #7.

moonsorrow
11-09-2003, 11:07 PM
realy? smooth weapon choice, i just love how it sits in your hand... whenever im holding it i just want to ram it in somebodys chest, its to smooth a weapon, i dont have the collectros edition of it, i have two of them though, the one with a black handle and the silver handle, im a pretty big collector of blades my self, been practising with swords and knives and axes and such for 7 years, im not ambidexterus though...but im getting there.

avenger00soul
11-10-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by baelinfang
Yea moon, the names from the Kit Rae knife the Fang of Baelin. Yer the first to ever notice, and i use baelin a lot....its the first knife i bought in my collection. I have the gold edition too, only 2000 made, i got #7.

I thought your name meant "Bai Ling Fan" and you put the g in the wrong place. Haha. She's an Asian actress.

MorbidNightmare
11-10-2003, 04:42 PM
I like them.. I want to see Chucky 5: Son of Chucky. Well they should do something like that anyways

avenger00soul
11-10-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by MorbidNightmare
I like them.. I want to see Chucky 5: Son of Chucky. Well they should do something like that anyways

They were supposed to film one called Seed of Chucky.

insane78
04-02-2006, 10:36 PM
I liked Chucky parts 1, 2, and Bride of Chucky. I wasn't all that crazy about part 3 or the Seed of Chucky. I guess the Child's Play movies are just another reason boys don't play with dolls.

gorefreak
04-03-2006, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
Chucky Vs. Leprechaun would be cool. ;)
Oh God no.... how many "Leprechaun" movies are out now and they've been getting more vominous with each sequel after the first one.

Slipknot 666
04-03-2006, 06:54 AM
chucky films rock.. but the 3rd one..SUCKED ASS!
:cool: thought i mike make my point..

Cadaver
04-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Chucky movies are fuckin dumb.
Even for a comedy its still stupid.

A very poor excuse for a so called horror flik

The_Return
04-03-2006, 04:30 PM
The first one was OK, havent bothered with the rest.

Cadaver
04-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Ya the first one was OK up to just before Brad Dourif put his soul into a doll.
Than it went all down hill from there

freddy69
04-13-2006, 05:19 PM
hey chucky is really kool

horror_fan_Nick
04-14-2006, 05:27 AM
I am semi-fan of the Child's play movies. I have seen better but it's an overall decent comedic slasher series.

Bride of chucky is my personal favorite of the 5 current movies in the franchise.

I'm saving up for the Tiffany doll they have at Hot Topic. :p

My oppinion would be..

Child's Play- 8/10

Child's Play 2- 7.5/10

Child's Play 3- 6/10

Bride of Chucky- 8/10

Seed of Chucky- 7/10

uknowtherules48
04-14-2006, 07:44 AM
I love the Childs play movies... But someone care to shed some light of how jenifer tilley gets to play in the bride of chucky and turn into a doll then play in the seed of chucky too as a human..... please forgive me but ... umm thats stupid.....lol Not that she is not an awesome actress.. but let someone else have the part